
Me gustaφ-kun

Oh yes, we'll love thisYou sure love watching me fall in the darkest depths you sadistic bastards....
I'm in.![]()



You sure love watching me fall in the darkest depths you sadistic bastards....
I'm in.![]()
Let me laugh

Let me laugh![]()

Exam of which subject?@Philia φ-kun, i'd love to join, but unfortunately Im on mock exam for a couple of days this very week, till 20th, unless it starts 1 or 2 days later, It doesnt require the same amount of commitment than mafia game but, if you could just delay the start it would be great otherwise mark me as pending for now.![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You're joining the game?Well, I'll give it a try


Darky heeey.You're joining the game?
It'll be interesting![]()


He doesn't consider you worthy of senpai anymore.Darky heeey.
Why don't you talk to me anymore?![]()

My kouhai can't be such a pervert

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Spirit and Darky wanna go somewhere dark and do things?Darky heeey.
Why don't you talk to me anymore?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, when you're talking , it's about things I don't knowDarky heeey.
Why don't you talk to me anymore?![]()
