Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:arro
stop....
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright i'll play. I got a total of 0 points for the Asako's interview, this time i'll try to get a positive score and i'll fail miserably
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I don’t really get what’s going on but I am in
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
No
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Tommy will troll all the answers @.@
You'll never know.

But no, I'll advocate myself and say that I'll answer each and every question with nothing less but 100% truth.
Should make this game more interesting, wouldn't you say? :3c :derp
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You'll never know.

But no, I'll advocate myself and say that I'll answer each and every question with nothing less but 100% truth.
Should make this game more interesting, wouldn't you say? :3c :derp
If that is the case prepare for my questions :kukuku
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But no, I'll advocate myself and say that I'll answer each and every question with nothing less but 100% truth.
Should make this game more interesting, wouldn't you say? :3c :derp
Questions about your bank details incoming
:verily
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Enjoy your game Xadyu :)
 
Top