Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I just love how people convince you to do something and then instantly make a u-turn themselves.
Don't worry I will pay ( I think ) :lambirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I might have to dip out of this because of my trip on the 27th. :sweatbunny Don't want to though :worrybunny.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I might have to dip out of this because of my trip on the 27th. :sweatbunny Don't want to though :worrybunny.
You can send your question in advance and if it will be on the day that you need to guess, don't worry as the time to guess will be 48 hours, unless your trip will last two days, then it's possible to stay.

Also @Vici you're in the game :cheez
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Guys, friendly reminder that the game starts tomorrow and sign ups end today.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Interview with @Belserion



SIGN UP NOW!

Starts - a few days after Mafia Game 70; sign up ends then too.
Game Rules


Think about your questions carefully



Players:
Kiki
Elusia
Darky
SirSamuel016
Linali
Erinyes
Copy Panda
revo
Farfalla
Gryffindor
syx
Aizen
Holt
MarmaladeSky
Nii
Vandred
Lambu
A.ulq
Crescent Jinx
Purity of Magi *pending*
Vici *will play after flirting session*

Hosts:
Asako
Brandish
Juviii

Celebrity:
Belserion​
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I am in
 
Top