Quarterfinal Mikasa Ackerman vs Rindou Kobayashi

Who wins?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Rindou Kobayashi


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
" Let's get into the good stuff " and here I was hoping that I will get some deep analysis and find out something about these two that I don't know but Instead I get mass of arts that aren't bringing nothing to the table
I did write "the art" right after that but sorry if you got swerved there :P
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
" Let's get into the good stuff " and here I was hoping that I will get some deep analysis and find out something about these two that I don't know but Instead I get mass of arts that aren't bringing nothing to the table
Oh please Read my Post from the Last Page or the one before that if its not too long of course. :heh

So who did you vote for? This shouldn't be difficult for you, right? :kappa

Is it she:


Or is it she:

Those Pictures wouldn't make it any easier for me....IF I STILL HAD TO CHOOSE....Yes Guys i made my Decision after being in Conflict with myself for so long.:kappa
BUT i won't say who i voted for just yet...so get HYPED for it Folks,i'll reveal it at the End of this Round.:true
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Those Pictures wouldn't make it any easier for me....IF I STILL HAD TO CHOOSE....Yes Guys i made my Decision after being in Conflict with myself for so long.:kappa
BUT i won't say who i voted for just yet...so get HYPED for it Folks,i'll reveal it at the End of this Round.:true
You voted for Rindou then :kappa
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I see Sam has steered the thread to his strong point, Lewds and "Art" (that doesn't make it look like he's only focused on lewds). Ironically I was ready and willing to keep going with character traits and waifu qualities since EVERYONE already knows what both candidates look like but since you've obviously run out of arguments I'll leave you to your spam. @Zeref Spriggan did manage to do in one post what you've failed to do in 4 rounds, and that's make Rindou somewhat human. It wasn't nearly enough but still it was at least interesting.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
" Let's get into the good stuff " and here I was hoping that I will get some deep analysis and find out something about these two that I don't know but Instead I get mass of arts that aren't bringing nothing to the table
That's cause the art is the only thing Rindou's got going for her. :frankerz


not that Mikasa can't fight art vs art.

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,383
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh please Read my Post from the Last Page or the one before that if its not too long of course. :heh


Those Pictures wouldn't make it any easier for me....IF I STILL HAD TO CHOOSE....Yes Guys i made my Decision after being in Conflict with myself for so long.:kappa
BUT i won't say who i voted for just yet...so get HYPED for it Folks,i'll reveal it at the End of this Round.:true
If you love both for their characters equally(:heh), shouldn't you vote for the one you find more attractive? This is a waifu competition after all.

There is this way too.

:nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I see Sam has steered the thread to his strong point, Lewds and "Art" (that doesn't make it look like he's only focused on lewds). Ironically I was ready and willing to keep going with character traits and waifu qualities since EVERYONE already knows what both candidates look like but since you've obviously run out of arguments I'll leave you to your spam. @Zeref Spriggan did manage to do in one post what you've failed to do in 4 rounds, and that's make Rindou somewhat human. It wasn't nearly enough but still it was at least interesting.
Wew~ You go girl!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can't wait for the result. Most interesting waifu war thread so far.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's too big :hurr
Are we still talking about my Post here Ma'am? :kappa
Jokes Aside understandable really.:invalid

If you love both for their characters equally(:heh), shouldn't you vote for the one you find more attractive? This is a waifu competition after all.

There is this way too.

:nod
Thanks i'll Keep it in Mind for the Next Time i am faced with such a tough Decision.:kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh boy, I guess I'm the only one that feels that had so much from an analysis pov to read (at some point moving from mental work from reading to finger work from scrolling started happening naturally) that some goofy and visual shit would be good as a break, specially since the huge majority alrdy voted anyway.

In any case
:popcorn
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
If Mikasa loses I will support Rindou, it's always better when the defeat is against the later winner of the war.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I see Sam has steered the thread to his strong point, Lewds and "Art" (that doesn't make it look like he's only focused on lewds). Ironically I was ready and willing to keep going with character traits and waifu qualities since EVERYONE already knows what both candidates look like but since you've obviously run out of arguments I'll leave you to your spam. @Zeref Spriggan did manage to do in one post what you've failed to do in 4 rounds, and that's make Rindou somewhat human. It wasn't nearly enough but still it was at least interesting.
Well seeing I'm not leaking blood again at the moment, let's get real about Mikasa and how her "qualities" can be too much. She always hangs around Eren, like always. He has no breathing room whatsoever. If he wanted to go out and have a night with the boys, or in this case her husband, from what we've seen she'd still follow him around even if he asked her not to because he could say "Hello" or something to another woman. We saw it happen with Annie in AoT, Eren and her were joking around and then boom, Mikasa comes in all stalker like and goes to fight Annie. She's a problem when it comes to letting her man have space by herself, strangling his freedom. Mikasa is the type of girl who has to be around you all the time, she's overly clingy so while it is nice to have her around, she'd just get in the way of time by yourself and the boys. You could be out with the boys looking around the place and then you see this from around the corner of a wall:

This wouldn't happen with Rindou. She wouldn't destroy your fun with the lads. Even if she did crash the night, her personality is the type to make the night more fun and enjoyable whereas Mikasa would be too clingy if you're out and about with the boys. Rindou gives you more freedom.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well seeing I'm not leaking blood again at the moment, let's get real about Mikasa and how her "qualities" can be too much. She always hangs around Eren, like always. He has no breathing room whatsoever. If he wanted to go out and have a night with the boys, or in this case her husband, from what we've seen she'd still follow him around even if he asked her not to because he could say "Hello" or something to another woman. We saw it happen with Annie in AoT, Eren and her were joking around and then boom, Mikasa comes in all stalker like and goes to fight Annie. She's a problem when it comes to letting her man have space by herself, strangling his freedom. Mikasa is the type of girl who has to be around you all the time, she's overly clingy so while it is nice to have her around, she'd just get in the way of time by yourself and the boys. You could be out with the boys looking around the place and then you see this from around the corner of a wall:

This wouldn't happen with Rindou. She wouldn't destroy your fun with the lads. Even if she did crash the night, her personality is the type to make the night more fun and enjoyable whereas Mikasa would be too clingy if you're out and about with the boys. Rindou gives you more freedom.
The only thing I saw in this text is that Rindou is good the night:darn
Is it her vampire look or something else ? :oh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The only thing I saw in this text is that Rindou is good the night:darn
Is it her vampire look or something else ? :oh
No, I'm saying Mikasa is too clingly and while time with your waifu is nice, Mikasa mightn't be the type to let you go out and have a night with the boys without keeping a close watch incase any ladies come by, she's that attached to you. I.e you have no real freedom if she isn't involved.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ever wondered who Tsukada, one of the mangaka of Shokugeki no Soma, would like to date from the manga? Why according to a recent interview conducted at this year's Anime Expo, it's Rindou Kobayashi
. She has free reign, no limits and can constantly surprise with what she does. Confining any limits on her, whether it's personality-wise or whatever is setting yourself up to be proven wrong as she can surpass expectation, going from what the mangaka is saying. So, with that in mind, Rindou has no limits to what she could do to care for you and have you lead a happy life. Rindou is the better waifu. Vote Rindou.
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
There are people who like clingy and jealous girls, it shows in some way that they care about you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top