- Joined
- Oct 10, 2013
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 21
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hmm potentially everyone that grisha cured could be a Titan, if you want to go this route. We know that grisha regularly saw mikasa. Perhaps he was administering small doses of Titan serum each time??
Anywho I don't agree or disagree. I don't want this blood on my hands. I don't want to accuse anyone of being a shifter.
But it's not true that the enemy must be someone we know. Even the colossal and armored Titan were introduced before we knew "them". Maybe we'll learn who they are after ((in other words, keep your eyes put for new characters everyone!))
As to mikasas embroidery; that's some trippy Shizz. Maybe mikasa's love is the coordinate? Or maybe mikasa? Or the scarf??? Lol! Just speculations. But I don't think that mikasa being the last of her race and also being with Eren and also with grisha above the basement and also with the embroidery... Don't think those are accidents.
Anywho I don't agree or disagree. I don't want this blood on my hands. I don't want to accuse anyone of being a shifter.
But it's not true that the enemy must be someone we know. Even the colossal and armored Titan were introduced before we knew "them". Maybe we'll learn who they are after ((in other words, keep your eyes put for new characters everyone!))
As to mikasas embroidery; that's some trippy Shizz. Maybe mikasa's love is the coordinate? Or maybe mikasa? Or the scarf??? Lol! Just speculations. But I don't think that mikasa being the last of her race and also being with Eren and also with grisha above the basement and also with the embroidery... Don't think those are accidents.
Last edited:
