Quarterfinal Mikoto Misaka vs Yui Yuigahama

Who wins?

  • Mikoto Misaka

  • Yui Yuigahama


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

​

Mikoto Misaka
To Aru Majutsu no Index​
-

Yui Yuigahama
OreGairu​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,721
Reaction score
61,448
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not easy to make a choice here... I will wait.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Misaka.


The character so good that the best girl rankings in her series actually go..
  1. Misaka
  2. Clone Misaka
  3. Clone Misaka
  4. Clone Misaka
Proving there is no such thing as too much Misaka
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Misaka.


The character so good that the best girl rankings in her series actually go..
  1. Misaka
  2. Clone Misaka
  3. Clone Misaka
  4. Clone Misaka
Proving there is not such thing as too much Misaka
A certain sword lady would like to have a word.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
They both look underage
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,721
Reaction score
61,448
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ended up voting for Misaka. All things considered I like her personality more. And with everything she can do I don't think Yui can compete as waifu. Yui is fun to hang out with, but Misaka is as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A certain sword lady would like to have a word.
Kanzaki?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Yahallo my friends~

Yui is a strong girl who is always willing to help people in need, especially her friends. Sure, like syx pointed out she can be insecure at times, but she's a charming girl who knows how to connect with others, someone who can bring people together.



She's a kind and adorable girl, who always tries her best. And even if she doesn't really know how to handle certain situations, her awkward attempts are really cute and show that she's always willing to try, even if things won't work out for sure.



In general she's a very cheerful girl, who will always put you in a good mood just by being around her. Clearly, you can't go wrong with such an awesome girl as your waifu!

So everyone, please give her your hearts votes, okay?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ended up voting for Misaka. All things considered I like her personality more. And with everything she can do I don't think Yui can compete as waifu. Yui is fun to hang out with, but Misaka is as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Kanzaki?
I expected more from you Demon, didn't you say that wouldn't vote prematurely again? I didn't even get the chance to convince you, for shame :feelsbadman
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well I was busy and syx graciously offered to take my place for the time being.
Clearly not busy enough to ditch your own waifu and campaign for another during last round:

You guys can bitch about her being bland or boring or whatever, but Hinata is a good wife and a good mother :pjsalt











None of you saltlords can tell me otherwise, Hinata is a kind and caring mother. Hinata is an understanding and dedicated wife, who's always there for Naruto and their kids <3 Just because you've been shy and silent as a kid doesn't mean you can't be a great wife, you can see a good example right here :p

...While you let syx keep Yui's thread warm. Easy vote for Misaka from me :pjsalt
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But... but....



That was just me sharing a few pics and took less than a minute, that's not even campaigning. Also like I said before, it was a deal between me and syx, I wanted to see if he would keep his promise to support her with all his might.

Clearly you're throwing your salt at the wrong place Vandred, so please relax.

 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Voting for Yui because nii finally used her set:arf
And becauuuuse I find her more attractive , all these Misaka clones are making me feel dizzy:vin
But I will wait for the salt to spread :pjsalt
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But... but....



That was just me sharing a few pics and took less than a minute, that's not even campaigning. Also like I said before, it was a deal between me and syx, I wanted to see if he would keep his promise to support her with all his might.
That wouldn't have prevented you from doing the same for Yui though, right? And willingly letting another guy take your place in supporting your waifu while you support other ones... That's all manners of wrong, and no different than what @Atom did with Jeanne. Actually, no, that's even worse :err

Clearly you're throwing your salt at the wrong place Vandred, so please relax.

There's no such thing as a wrong place to throw salt at :pjsalt

And I've already thrown my vote in the right place, and it's not Yui's. No amount of cute gifs will be able to change that now. :hmph
 

Laxus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
732
Reaction score
2,582
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Neither.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Voting for Yui because nii finally used her set:arf
And becauuuuse I find her more attractive , all these Misaka clones are making me feel dizzy:vin
But I will wait for the salt to spread :pjsalt


Good choice darky, I knew you have taste

That wouldn't have prevented you from doing the same for Yui though, right? And willingly letting another guy take your place in supporting your waifu while you support other ones... That's all manners of wrong, and no different than what @Atom did with Jeanne. Actually, no, that's even worse :err


There's no such thing as a wrong place to throw salt at :pjsalt

And I've already thrown my vote in the right place, and it's not Yui's. No amount of cute gifs will be able to change that now. :hmph
Hmm I think I explained my point, but seems you just feel differently about it. I knew my waifu was in good hands with syx, so I left it to him for the time being.

I knew you wouldn't vote for Yui, I think your comments so far made that quite clear. Now come here, Yui will free you from your grumpiness.

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vand makes a compelling point. Guess my vote goes to Misaka.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top