Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I understand her's...but :disappoint
:arf


^
Now we all do @.@v Mistery solved!
I'll create "Farfalla Solutions in Misteries Inc." ^-^

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Asclepius seems to be into dude-nipples too, is there something in the water down there in Barzil? :e3
o.ô
We do have some internal jokes with male nipples thx to a youtube vid a weirdo recorded XD
Doesn't mean I'm into them u.u They are meh compared to ours, c'mon.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
THIS IS THE LAST DAY:arf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
u should keep ur set Nao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh lol, totally forgot that, sometimes i get lazy and don't answer pm :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:arf


^
Now we all do @.@v Mistery solved!
I'll create "Farfalla Solutions in Misteries Inc." ^-^
No, I understood hers from the beginning. I meant that I understand her keeping hers because it's :arf-y, but I can't understand why I should keep mine.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No, I understood hers from the beginning. I meant that I understand her keeping hers because it's :arf-y, but I can't understand why I should keep mine.
I remember you saying you liked it so much you were gonna keep it.....but you suddenly changed your tune!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I remember you saying you liked it so much you were gonna keep it.....but you suddenly changed your tune!
Sure I meant it then. The thing is we're playing again on Monday so there's no point in changing it, though I could.

Of course you do :3
Only in an ironic way...but not literal 3:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Moderator Notice:
Locking this thread til Monday, Too much off-topicness going on.~ goldb


---------- Post added April 23, 2012 at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was April 21, 2012 at 08:56 PM ----------

Welcome to 31st Minority Rule Tournament!!​


I am the Liar Game Secretariat, goldb. If you are reading this, that must mean that you decided to participate in the "Liar Game", didn't you? Cancellation of this decision will not be accepted.



List of Participants:

List of Participants:
Farfalla
Lawlett-kun
Evil3ye
Googlez-kun
xi0
alphabeta
Adorien
scav
Naomidee
Ancy
digitaldude
TheMoa
FrostyMouse
Darjaille
Gats
kayako
OtakuModeEngage
thornofcarrion
kdowns
​

Here are the basic rules to the game for those who haven't familiarised themselves with them:

1)Anybody can play, but you have to write a post indicating that you want to take part in the game.

2)Once there are enough people to play the game, the game will start.

3)All of the players will be faced with the same Yes or No question. One of the players will be the one making the question. It can be any kind of question, as long as it can be answered with a Yes or a No. You don’t have to answer the question in a truthful manner.

4)You can only vote Yes or No.

5) You can only vote once and once you have voted you can not change your vote.

6)Those people whose choices fall under the minority sides shall win and continue the next round. For example, 10 choose [Yes], 12 choose [No]. The 10 that choose [Yes] will remain in the game.

7)The results of the voting won’t be known until the voting time has expired and everybody has voted. Your choice won’t be known to others until the result time.

8 )Once the game starts, you will have 36 hrs to answer the question . If the player does not answer the question within 36hrs, the player will be disqualified. However, if all the players answer the question before the 36 hours are up, the secretariat will write a post in this thread informing the players about this and the poll/round will be closed/over.

9 )You can vote at any time during the voting time, but you do have to indicate once you have voted by writing “My vote is in”.

10)Another Yes or No question will be given again, and the minority sides will continue to stay in the game.

11)It will be repeated until there is only 1 person left and that person will be the winner of the Minority Rule game.

More rules:

One of the players will be designated as the Liar Game secretariat. The Liar Game secretariat will be in charge of tallying the votes. The Liar Game secretariat will make sure that the rules are followed and that there is no foul play going on, as well as enforcing penalties for violation of rules or foul play. As punishment for breaking the rules or foul play; the player:

-will be face automatic disqualification
-will not only have to use an avi chosen by the winner of the game, but also a sig too.

-The winner of the game gets to choose the losers’ avatars. The losers will have to have these for a week. No offensive avis are allowed!! The losers will have to accept the avis the winner chooses for them without complaining, even if they don’t like the avis or the characters.

-Once a player is out of the game, the player cannot have any contact with players that are still in the game; but only in regards to the game.

-Players are allowed to sign contracts among themselves. Only contracts pm to the Liar Game secretariat will be honored! The secretariat will not interfere in the way contracts are made; the secretariat only will make sure that the contracts are honored. OMITTED FROM THIS ROUND.

-THERE WILL BE NO CONTRACTS IN THIS TOURNAMENT.
- AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, PUNISHMENT WILL LAST ONE WEEK FROM THE FINISHED DAY.
- THE WINNER WILL BE SENT AVY CHOICES BY ALL THE LOSERS TO CHOOSE FROM. YOU MAY SEND AS MANY OR LITTLE AS YOU WANT.


First Question, Do you dream of flying?

You have 24hrs from the post time to turn in your votes. Wish you all good luck. :bmgai
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Predictions:


YES (8)
OtakuModeEngage
alphabeta
Naomidee
TheMoa
scav
Ancy
kayako
thornofcarrion




NO (10)
Lawlett-kun
Evil3ye
Darjaille
Farfalla
Googlez-kun
xi0
Adorien
digitaldude
Gats
FrostyMouse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Voted.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
@alphabeta : I won't fall in your trap. Hell we can't fall in since we don't have to say the truth right ?

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Mh I'm not sure, there is a poll somewhere (results hidden etc) or should I PM Bob for my answer ?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
@alphabeta : I won't fall in your trap. Hell we can't fall in since we don't have to say the truth right ?
What trap? :fail

I just want to see how many correct guesses I can make. :arf

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I voted......and with my curse I have doomed a certain number of people, because you see, I have NEVER passed the first round in this game!
What have you voted? TELL ME! :shin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top