Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I wonder how many answered truthfully? And if they did, what their answers were :gaw
Dude, if everyone would've answered honsetly we'd be stuck at 12 "yes" and 0 "No" :nrr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I am sure there is one of us who does not watch porn.
The only way you could be completely sure is if it was yourself. digitaldude is innocent after all! :arf

dd --->
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I answered truthfully. :hip















:hurr
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
FIRST ROUND RESULT

List Of Participants
-goldb
-Adorien
-lawlett-kun
-Evil3eye
-digitaldude
-Naomidee
-kdowns
-Googlez_kun
-Farfalla
-jorped
-naruto-niichan
-alphabeta
-xi0

YES=6
Evil3ye said:
Yes, twice a day. AND YOU?
jorped said:
kdowns said:
goldb said:
alphabeta said:
My answer is "Yes"
xi0 said:
It seems simple enough.
My vote is - Yes


NO=7
Adorien said:
Okay, my answer is "no".
Farfalla said:
My answer to the porn one is no @.@ I make my own porn O:
naruto-niichan said:
Googlez_kun said:
No.Such filthy and meaningless activity is below me.
Naomidee said:
All. The. Time. HOWEVER, seeing as everyone is answering truthfully, that means I better say NO. That's my final answer. :derp
digitaldude said:
lawlett-kun said:
people who answered NO are elimimnated, u shouldn't have lied :3c
those who answered yes advance to the second round:


2nd Round participants:
-Evil3eye
-jorped
-kdowns
-goldb
-alphabeta
-xi0

​

2nd round question:
-Are you a virgin?

you have 24h to answer and do not lie kwodsn :toc
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You lucky basterns... At least I voted the truth. xD

Why am I such an honest person, I knew I should answer "yes"! :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
btw girls are too predictable, all the girls answered NO :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
btw girls are too predictable, all the girls answered NO :fail
Yeah, but look at Naomi's answer... Rulez! :XD

And I like how noble Nii-chan and Googlez sound. :blush


Good luck to the rest!
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Why am I not surprised that only guys advanced to this round? :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
but Naomichi :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Keep in mind that yes answers aren't necessarily truthful either. Any guy for sure (gal as well probably) who answered "no" was betting on honesty from everyone else...and they bet wrong :cookiehand
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Keep in mind that yes answers aren't necessarily truthful either. Any guy for sure (gal as well probably) who answered "no" was betting on honesty from everyone else...and they bet wrong :cookiehand
I thought it was gonna be something like... reverse-reverse psychology? I thought that people would think that the others would vote instead of the truth, so they voted the truth.

Does it make any sense? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top