Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought it was gonna be something like... reverse-reverse psychology? I thought that people would think that the others would vote instead of the truth, so they voted the truth.

Does it make any sense? :XD
That makes sense, but if we think conventionally, none of the ladies voted "Yes" whether it was a lie or not, so none of you gals were thinking that way :derp

...this game is a mindfuck, me likey :nrr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
That makes sense, but if we think conventionally, none of the ladies voted "Yes" whether it was a lie or not, so none of you gals were thinking that way :derp

...this game is a mindfuck, me likey :nrr
:XD I see. But I never liked these boy/girl things. So I guess it was reverse-reverse-reverse psychology, huh? Too complicated for my brain. <.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not a boy/girl thing necessarily. It's just accepted fact that boys watch things like that and girls don't...generalizations :gaw
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It's not a boy/girl thing necessarily. It's just accepted fact that boys watch things like that and girls don't...generalizations :gaw
Oh yeah, but I meant... whatever. :XD

Anyway, I hope you lose, Gary. :teehee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What did you mean? :omg

I sort of hope I do too, I don't really feel like coming up with punishment sets :errr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
What did you mean? :omg
What you said about all the girls answering the same thing. But nevermind. :XD

I sort of hope I do too, I don't really feel like coming up with punishment sets :errr
:XD You shouldn't have joined then. Btw, this is my favorite part of the game! :wtf Can't wait for my "punishment" set. :XD

And go go, Bob! :cheerbunny

Btw, I don't remember... Are discussions accepted here?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck this shit! I didn't even make it past the first round! I don't think we can say "most told the truth" or "most lied" because it's so mixed that neither could be deciphered. People who answered no could be lying and vise versa! :arf

My answer wasn't entirely the truth. XD I don't watch porn "all. the. time.", but I have watched it before and more than once. :teehee The creepy part is that it wasn't alone. :vin
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well, yeah, I've seen porn for like some seconds before covering my eyes or changing the channel... xD But I never watch porn, not interested, not my thing. So I answered the truth. I don't care if you believe me. :hmph Anyway, from the ones that continue in the game, there's no one I'd say that didn't answer the truth... xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I love how you two are spilling the beans when no one asked :teehee
:XD I'm not spilling any beans though.

Oh wait...

I should learn mooore! :x3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Fuck this shit! I didn't even make it past the first round! I don't think we can say "most told the truth" or "most lied" because it's so mixed that neither could be deciphered. People who answered no could be lying and vise versa! :arf

My answer wasn't entirely the truth. XD I don't watch porn "all. the. time.", but I have watched it before and more than once. :teehee The creepy part is that it wasn't alone. :vin
Not as creepy as you think. Youngsters with curiosity (would be just like watching anything else shocking or weird online) and adults who...well...nevermind :arf

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

:XD I'm not spilling any beans though.

Oh wait...

I should learn mooore! :x3
Moooore what? :huh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Well, yeah, I've seen porn for like some seconds before covering my eyes or changing the channel... xD But I never watch porn, not interested, not my thing. So I answered the truth. I don't care if you believe me. :hmph Anyway, from the ones that continue in the game, there's no one I'd say that didn't answer the truth... xD
I didn't cover my eyes. It was a little shocking for the first couple of minutes, but then it was meh. I don't think porn is terribly sexy since it's so far-fetched most of the time, but let's just say I will never see The Cosby Show the same. :derp

And I definitely believe you. You're too good for pr0nz, Adi-chan. :cuddle Doesn't seem like something you would particularly enjoy.

I love how you two are spilling the beans when no one asked :teehee
Once I get going, I usually just go all out with it. XD

Not as creepy as you think. Youngsters with curiosity (would be just like watching anything else shocking or weird online) and adults who...well...nevermind :arf
I wouldn't call myself a youngster when it happened. :XD I watched some pretty unmentionable shit with my girl friend last year even. :rofl

I didn't watch any naughty videos when I was a little kid. :s Thank gawd.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You're too good for pr0nz, Adi-chan. :cuddle Doesn't seem like something you would particularly enjoy.
:XD I'm not that pure, it's just gross to me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wouldn't call myself a youngster when it happened. :XD I watched some pretty unmentionable shit with my girl friend last year even. :rofl

I didn't watch any naughty videos when I was a little kid. :s Thank gawd.
Hmmm, well let's just say youngster is relative then. I guess boys would be the ones to look at things like that at a young age. But anyone can be curious :edu
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
:XD I'm not that pure, it's just gross to me.
Yeah, there's some really messed up stuff out there. @_@

But some of it isn't toooooooooo freaky. XD

And a good amount of it is really funny. :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top