Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have never gazed upon porn.



I have never stared at porn.


I have never looked at porn.


I have never glanced at porn.


I have never peeked at porn.


I have never viewed porn.


I have never seen porn.


I have watched it though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think she just meant the idea of it, not it being freaky or not. I'll tell you though, a lot more broads like that than guys :gent




WHAT IS THIS...THE PR0NZ THREAD?! :arf ....look what you did scav! :gaw

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Most people have seen porn. All guys have watched it. If they tell you otherwise they're lying....True story :edu
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Porn gives young men unrealistic expectations of sex and corrupts their sweet innocent minds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Answer the truth and moved to round 2.

Hopefully I can do that same for round 3. :3c
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Funny thing is I thought about answering 'yes', but then my bf said that prolly all the guys would do that, since their first thought would be to answer the opposite of the truth (his theory).
And my first thought after the result was "why did I listen to him? @.@" Then I realized that even if I had gone with 'yes', I would still lose LOL.
BUT, good part would be: the other girls would have passed instead D: FML
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This game is stupid... :-(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
All that's left for us is to imagine the shitty avatars...



Oh God.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I have watchedmy first porn in the age of 5 and I'm perfectly sane and I have never had wrong expectations because of that either. I just started looking at women differently from back then :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well since it became a porn thread...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Voted.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Funny thing is I thought about answering 'yes', but then my bf said that prolly all the guys would do that, since their first thought would be to answer the opposite of the truth (his theory).
And my first thought after the result was "why did I listen to him? @.@"
Soooo, punishment? :XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I predict a 3:3 tie in this round or a 4:2 with "NO" winning. :nrr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I predict Bob's win. :om

Don't fail me, Bob! :gwah
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Not as creepy as you think. Youngsters with curiosity (would be just like watching anything else shocking or weird online) and adults who...well...nevermind :arf

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------



Moooore what? :huh
You made me remember a time back where i was much likely at 7th grade and i used to go to a friend's home near the school .. and there we played games .. but as soon as his mother was a far away *being in the kitchen for him was far away... even though it's like 3 meters distance from his room *:rofl that guy started opening pages with naked girls picks and videos.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top