- Joined
- Mar 20, 2011
- Messages
- 2,551
- Reaction score
- 1,844
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Forgot to mention I voted 


He did this in your presence? ewwwwwwYou made me remember a time back where i was much likely at 7th grade and i used to go to a friend's home near the school .. and there we played games .. but as soon as his mother was a far away *being in the kitchen for him was far away... even though it's like 3 meters distance from his room *that guy started opening pages with naked girls picks and videos.

ahhh no.
fuck off your 9fag shit.
The fun thing is we would have been out even when we would have lied GoogzThis game is stupid... :-(

WTF? He was my favorite black astrophsyicist!^My dear, overused, raped and killed.

and used again^My dear, overused, raped and killed.




Evil3ye said:I am not a virgin, so my answer is No! (although this is a lie)
goldb said:
yes=3kdowns said:I vote No
alphabeta said:My answer is "Yes"
jorped said:
xi0 said:Let me tell you about the time I lost my virginity to Ms. Mabel...
*5min later*
And then she brought out the peanut butter
*15min later*
But Ms. Mabel, I don't know what a Cleveland Steamer is!
*20min later*
NOOOO NOT THE SHOEHORN
*5min later*
It hurts so goooooooooooood
LOLZ...believe it or not that story is a lie. My vote is Yes



You would never lie about not being a virgin, unless you are a girl.Shit my honest heart will bring me no where. I voted the truth.
But you are not even in the 3rd round...voted
never stops me from voting though.But you are not even in the 3rd round...
Shieeeeet!xi0 said:Let me tell you about the time I lost my virginity to Ms. Mabel...
*5min later*
And then she brought out the peanut butter
*15min later*
But Ms. Mabel, I don't know what a Cleveland Steamer is!
*20min later*
NOOOO NOT THE SHOEHORN
*5min later*
It hurts so goooooooooooood
LOLZ...believe it or not that story is a lie. My vote is Yes
