Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Voted "Yes".

I want to spice up the game a little so I decided to make my vote public. Let's see how the rest of the players will react now :3c

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What if I'm having a secret gay tryst with Tom? Does that have any bearing on my vote?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Dammit, I will fucking loser. Now that alphos voted with yes also there is too little hope.

I surrender _o_
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
You are years too late with that "spice up".


---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Dammit, I will fucking loser. Now that alphos voted with yes also there is too little hope.

I surrender _o_
There are several reasons why this post is obviously a lie. For starters, you did not include a pic of your PM like I did, so your words are a priori doubtfull. But the most important reason is that it is illogical to make such a post. If what you said was indeed true, than there would be two public "yes" votes which would put the people who haven't voted yet at a huge advantage because all they have to do now is vote "no" to balance out the votes. There is a possibility that everyone will vote "no" but the chances are higher this game will end in a stalemate again. As you can see, all your post did was give the "no-team" a chance the save their neck and even possibly win this game. If you truly voted "yes" you would've kept quite, hopting that my little stunt would result in the win of a "yes-team".
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I do say.

I think it was already interesting, considering the first two questions. :rofl
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I do say.

I think it was already interesting, considering the first two questions. :rofl
Statistically speaking, all questions are the same. :nrr
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can some one disqualify this alpha dude please? From all FF games? Please?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Whoever wins, can they make my sig a little bit short so that I can keep the birdie in there? :zomg
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Can some one disqualify this alpha dude please? From all FF games? Please?
Evil, I don't know what your problems are and you are getting on my nerves also, but I don't fucking go bitching around how you should be banned from all FF games and whatever.

Not to mention that this isn't the correct place for these kinda discussions so would you please stop trying to piss me off, at least in during these games. :errr
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What are you saying. The game's as good as done, it's the perfect place to discuss things like that. :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
None of this has to do with this game =_= ...NONE OF IT :arf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Who are we waiting for anyway? Goddammit how hard can it be sending one PM. Lazy mofos.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
gary and jorped :cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top