Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's because scav and gary are lazy.
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe there is a rock deposit blocking her way that she can't drill through?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

lol, I think I'll let that joke die now.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha sometimes I wish that too, but they technically still have around 10-12 hours to go....:bored
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hahaha sometimes I wish that too, but they technically still have around 10-12 hours to go....:bored
I understand the 32 hour rule exist because of time differences and work schedules, but doesn't 24 hours cover that? And Scav has been on for a while. :cussing
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Another mind strategy. :cookiestare
This game is awfully cunning.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Scav has been on today and didn't vote yet, so...

I can be more forgiving with Gary, but...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
voted :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my....:teehee :3c this is interesting! lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top