Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
End of Round 1​

YES= 5

Adorien said:
My answer is YES!
Gats said:
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE :derp

Yes.
alphabeta said:
My answer is "YES"
Ancy said:
My answer is yes....
xi0 said:
I'll vote Yes.
NO= 13

digitaldude said:
I have honestly never dreamt of flying........only falling!!
thornofcarrion said:
Q. Do you dream of flying?
A. NO
OtakuModeEngage said:
Googlez_kun said:
No,never.
Evil3ye said:
Farfalla said:
- No @.@ I'm fucking afraid to fly.
kayako said:
I vote No.
kdowns said:
My answer is No
Naomidee said:
Guess I'll vote no.
FrostyMouse said:
Darjaille said:
I vote "No"
TheMoa said:
Q: Do you dream of flying?
A: No!
scav said:

Players Advancing to round 2:

Adorien
Gats
alphabeta
Ancy
xi0


Round 2 question:
​

Are you a Game of Thrones fan?

Round 2 ends 24hrs from post time.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:zomg

I made it to the second round! :confetti

So many people voted "no". :XD

And I have also voted for the second round. I'll probably lose this time. :darn
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I shall not be honest never again :yelling

I think it was DD fault, with his curse and all

It'll end next round already, either with a tie or a win
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He left out my explanation. Basically I figured that since flight-dreams are so common that more people would say "no"...I didn't expect it to be that lopsided though :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hence why I was giggling last night after, it was clear quite early on that this would be a fast game. I hope you vote early Gary :-_-
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
rofl this butchery.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

GoT question. -_-
Almost everybody will know if I lied or not. tst.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France

*Hit the table with his palms and stand up*

"Green Mod Gats, 3 votes for The Game Of Thrones !"​


(vote is in, for noobs)
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
LOL, only 2 correct predictions :rofl




THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY MINORITY RULE!!!! :shin

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

thorn actually voted no :lmao

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

so did scav :ninja
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
actually your prediction kinda helped trolls :3c...it's all about brainception :arf





edit: darn this round will be very difficult...I'll vote in the evening, cos I need time to think....why a GoT question????? daaarn:arf
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Scav will have to read Nana? :blink
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
He left out my explanation. Basically I figured that since flight-dreams are so common that more people would say "no"...I didn't expect it to be that lopsided though :oh
my line of reasoning was kinda the same :arf...and Boooobz left out my explanation too
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I just answered without much thinking, because it's true. :oh I'd love to fly.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Actually I answered without thinking too. I can't remember if I ever had a dream of flying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top