Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Voted.... :arf

...and I love the idea of Sailor Moon avys :wtf....evilz you know me so well :hurr
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Well, theoretacilly I already have a sailor moon set prepared for gary :teehee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Did someone say Hound?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Noo, xi0-san needs an The Hound with pink fluffy ears avi T_T
This would fit gary



---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Adi



---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Nana

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That was the avatar limit back then. 100x100. :)
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I know, right? :3c

Somehow she really does look like a chibi version of you :p
Just 'cause she has that big round pizza face, right? D:
I GET IT, DIE

She was a little fat boy, her brother said. :derp
I know the feeling T.T and unlike her I can't swing an axe on people's face whenever they say something mean nowadays T.T~

Edit: Sowwy, Bobz, I'll stop spamming here now XD~
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so round one hasn't ended yet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top