Games Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 2

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Oh woops. Sorry, for some reason i didn't receive any notification until now.
I'm pm'ing.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You miscre-ants. :kappa
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Okay the last person prolly isn't gonna pm the answer. I won't extend the time also. U guys have waited long enough imo.

Anyway I will post the second round when I'm on my laptop. Will do it asap.

#onmymobileatm
Tell us who the last person is so we can all point at it and make it feel guilty
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Holt you don't want to wear your avy for a month and help the winner so just pm.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Round one results.


Yes:
Obviously yes.
Yes, I believe in true miracles :3
Here we go losing in round 1 o/

My answer is "yes".
Naturally, I do. I mean, I'm talking to the witch of purity, miracles and a bunch of other stuff right now, no? What a silly question :noworry

So my answer to the MR game's first round is yes. Hoping you got a lot of followers these days, by the way. About thirty of them would be nice =3=
Hello, master! The answer of the question:

YES!! I believe in all miracles, of course! After all, I'm a miko of the miracle's witch <_>
Me : ofc definitely !




Do I truly believe in miracles?

Of course I do, miracles do happen from time to time, I experienced them more than once. :p

Answer: Yes
So, you are expecting an answer from me, don't you? You are pretty hyped, heh? ^^



Oh wait... right... you didn't tag me. :sweatdrop You put the existence of my person deeeeeeeepppp down in the abyss of your mind it seems.







Yes, I do believe in miracles. No... I have to believe in miracles... otherwise those broken pieces will never get put together...



this was syx
Hey Magi,hope you're doing well and have a nice day.
My Answer to the Question:




Do you guys truly believe in Miracles?
Yes!



Take care and see you around

Seraph
Answer: Yes


Do I have to elaborate more? :kappa



No:






(yawning bunnies so cute :wtf)
No....fuck no.
XD
Hardy believes in nothing
Hey there Magi ! hope you had a good day :amuse.

Q: Do you truly believe in miracles ?

A: No...

ta taa !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Magi,

The answer is No !! ^ ^
Hey Magi. Alright, so you told me to believe in the miracle that I can win. And I'll do just that, I'll believe in the miracle by predicting most people would answer Yes, and answer with a No.

So my answer is no. It is exactly because I believe in it that I must feign disbelief here. I'm sure you understand this.
Hello.

My answer to the question is

No
What it do homie. Thanks for hosting, sorry for the delay.


Question 1: Do you truly believe in miracles?

Nah shawty.

An impure being who sends his answers 24 hours after the game started does not deserve thy miracles :nah
No, I do not. Miracles are something supernatural but usually a Miracle is just coincidence and luck.

Players to the next round:
  1. Asako
  2. Demonspeed
  3. DiMariaYesta
  4. EmptySoul
  5. Erinyes
  6. Farfalla
  7. Goodboy_Lawlett
  8. Lady Pompom
  9. Lambu
  10. Niichan
  11. Reebi
  12. Seraph
  13. syx
  14. Vandred
  15. Zasz


Also @Holt


Not to forget this.....
Hey Magi. Alright, so you told me to believe in the miracle that I can win. And I'll do just that, I'll believe in the miracle by predicting most people would answer Yes, and answer with a No.

So my answer is no. It is exactly because I believe in it that I must feign disbelief here. I'm sure you understand this.




The second round has started!


The question for this round is......





 
Top