Are they supposed to be you?I don't get it though.And what's with that Neji sig? No idea really.

Are they supposed to be you?I don't get it though.And what's with that Neji sig? No idea really.


Jerry Springer?If you watched that episode you wouldn't laugh at all.
Why would I watch that?If you watched that episode you wouldn't laugh at all.
CUZ.......Boredom.Why would I watch that?


Irony is very much funny, despite what it is about .. it's not anorexia ... it's irony.That's not the point here!![]()
I was being sarcastic, so there's that too.Irony is very much funny, despite what it is about .. it's not anorexia ... it's irony.

Just take a ban from the game.I'll do anything, just don't make me wear that avatar.....PLS
I DON'T WANT TOJust take a ban from the game.
Well, I actually didn't wear a set once that was absolutely horrible. I just didn't post in the funforum for a week then showed up like nothing happened. But you made a scene here so........yep.I DON'T WANT TO
There is no rule in this game to make you do it, nor is there any to punish you if you don't lol.I'll do anything, just don't make me wear that avatar.....PLS

Take a break from the game then, go on, shoo!I DON'T WANT TO
