Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Voted
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
20th Liar Game Tournament: Final round results



"Should Hystzen be named to Failzen"​

Yes
Bugzee said:
Made a contract with Impy. I vote yes he votes no.

This is a single contract.



Imperium said:
Bugzee said:
Imperium said:
Bugzee said:
Yooo Limpy

Interested in making a pact with ya good old buddy? :3c

I will vote yes and you can vote no?

It'll be totally worth it. I'll never ignore you again. :derp

hugs and kisses xoxo


Jin.
Sure. Send it hyst. I already voted.

Conditions on win?
You voted no already?
Yes.

NO
Imperium said:
Channy said:
I vote NO
Zeltrax said:
vote no.
failzen isn't funny.



BUGZEE AND HIS PROXY WINS :3c

He will now create loser sigs and avatars for

- dark lord
- Imperuim
- Farfalla
- digitaldude
- Evil3ye
- kakashi919
- Channy
- good_boy
- Zeltrax
- jorped
​

as for you who think you had contracts it seemed you didnt notice small print. Bugzee never said you was safe from sets so that is why your on list :3c
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
.....
:bored
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Muhahahahaha~ I win~ I'll sort out everyone's new sets this evening. :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I want a set...kinda getting tired of this one. And we didnt agree on a no set rule for the contract. So if you please...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You're going to get one as well.

Hystzen knows the situation at present. I made a contract with Impy, Channy and Zeltrax. However, I didn't agree to any of them being exempt from the punishment in the first place. We only agreed on who will vote for what~~! So either way, you're all going to get new sets. If, Limpy wants a special set...he'll get one. :dancin
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You made a contract with everyone separately so they all vote no and you vote yes?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
post has been edited to explain the situation..

in short if going make a contract with bugzee make sure you put conditions that you will not get sets.

or just ignore bugzee the sly bastard :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
:lmao bugzee nice one :thumbs
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
so i lost?

really don't mind to loose based on what was the question :D

Naruto is the best!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
baka :smack
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be revealing all the sets in one big post very soon (5 mins). Just a lil reminder: All sets must be worn for a total of four days. :cheez
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
hurry up :3c

plz let jorped be an anti naruto set
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Please don't give me some ass gaping sig. :crying
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
5 minutes are up :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ok folks. As I said before, you'll have to wear these sets for four days! All the avatars depict a character from Despicable Me. Signatures were random crap. I gave up on those, took too long. ;P

Avatars:

Digitaldude (Agnes)-


Imperium - (Dr. Nefario/Chinese Kimono shemale)


Note* I know you've used that avy before so you have an option; either use it again or use this one:



Evil3ye (Miss Hattie) -



Farfalla (Tim the Minion) -


good_boy (Bob the Minion) -


scav (Stuart the Minion) -


kakashi919 (Mark the Minion) -


jorped (Carnival Barker) -


dark lord (Jerry the Minion) -


Zeltrax (Tourist Mom) -


Channy (Tourist Kid) -


Signatures:

Digitaldude -


Limpy -


Evil3ye -


Farfalla -


good_boy -


scav -


kakashi919 -


jorped -


There were plenty of shitty nardo stuff to choose from...I was spoilt for choice but I didn't go for something too painful...

dark lord -


Zeltrax -


Channy -
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top