- Joined
- Jul 13, 2021
- Messages
- 1,091
- Reaction score
- 240
- Country
-
Its just so fun watching DDSK wank die slowly
where are all the other DDSK wankers at?
where are all the other DDSK wankers at?
I may sound like Jko now but Irene would low dif her. If Misaki's magic power is compared to Gildart's, she still does not reach the magnitude of magic power that Irene has. And either way Irene in general is a bad matchup for Misaki. Plus on a funny note Irene is already a problem as a ghost or a plushie...
If Erza's power could affect Misaki's dimension to that degree, where Misaki had no immediate answer and just stood there like an idiot, i bet you the entire dimension would collapse on Misaki if Irene were to just power the fuck up and unleash her magic. Or as ridiculous as it sounds Irene would literally enchant the dimension and turn it against Misaki. Just like that. As people already know and theyve been saying it, enchant is the most ridiculous power in the series that can do basically anything you wish, and in the hands of someone as strong as Irene, you would need a good dose of PiS, CiS and PoF to put her down. Wendy who just learned high enchant could defeat a BDSK ....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


But seriously Misaki is straight up glass canon, she got two shotted. How am I supposed to believe someone like this is as strong as suzaku? How do you make argument for someone who got two shotted, I thought dragon slayers were known for their incredibly durable and tough body. This black dragon slayer knight aren't even that different from s12 except suzaku tho.Irene low diffs. This is a very bad matchup. Base Eileen=casual august>>>>gildarts. Plus Eileen is a master enchanter. Misaki loses the moment the fights starts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who voted for misaki![]()
![]()
![]()
How can you say that Misaki is fodder like the Spriggan 12 but she beats Irene who is the second strongest Spriggan?But seriously Misaki is straight up glass canon, she got two shotted. How am I supposed to believe someone like this is as strong as suzaku? How do you make argument for someone who got two shotted, I thought dragon slayers were known for their incredibly durable and tough body. This black dragon slayer knight aren't even that different from s12 except suzaku tho.
Anyways I am changing my vote to Misaki. I HAVE ZERO ARGUMENT FOR HER WINNING
I literally said I HAVE ZERO ARGUMENT FOR HER WINNING. Meaning I don't know how to explain how she wins.How can you say that Misaki is fodder like the Spriggan 12 but she beats Irene who is the second strongest Spriggan?
Irene one shot, she'll just take the dimension with her MP, enchant her sword and one shot this fodder.
Irene tanked and endured multiple attacks from Plotza while Misaki got two shotted by an Erza with no POF.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I honestly don't blame you because power scaling is a horrible mess. The problem is that Gildarts hasn't had any feats since Alvarez so people confuse the MP level Gildarts with the Spriggan level too much.I literally said I HAVE ZERO ARGUMENT FOR HER WINNING. Meaning I don't know how to explain how she wins.
Let's not kid ourselves here dude the black dragon slayer knight aren't that much different from the s12. Haku got one shot
Misaki got two shotted. Kirin got one shot by his own magic.
Irene's dragon form got destroyed by a weakened Erza. Misaki can definitely do something against her dragon form. All she has to do is land her attack it's over. But the issue is that since Misaki is also glass canon she can get packed up in one go.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This debate is practically useless. I mean even if you think Misaki wins how do you argue for her? Let's say Misaki is gildarts level. Does that mean Erza will two shot gildarts? Gildarts didn't get packed up by august he even was able to tank some attacks. Will gildarts now get one shotted by meteor blade? Misaki is very hard to scale none of her feats back up why she scales to who she scales.
She's a dragon slayerMisaki can't do anything against the Dragon Form Irene as she has no DS magic. And Irene can completely counter her. Erza can't beat Gildarts because she can't counter his hax magic even though she will give him a high diff.
And how is she a DS? She has no elements, she's just a pathetic girl created to lose to Erza, Irene didn't lose to Erza and she suffered tortures 100x worse than Erza so she can survive and enchant Blue Dimension.She's a dragon slayer
She ate a dragon. All Diabolos guild members are dragon slayers who ate dragon.And how is she a DS? She has no elements, she's just a pathetic girl created to lose to Erza, Irene didn't lose to Erza and she suffered tortures 100x worse than Erza so she can survive and enchant Blue Dimension.
Any wizard can have great physical stats as they need to be strong enough to withstand the magic power within their own bodies, it is not exclusive to only a few.But seriously Misaki is straight up glass canon, she got two shotted. How am I supposed to believe someone like this is as strong as suzaku? How do you make argument for someone who got two shotted, I thought dragon slayers were known for their incredibly durable and tough body. This black dragon slayer knight aren't even that different from s12 except suzaku tho.
Anyways I am changing my vote to Misaki. I HAVE ZERO ARGUMENT FOR HER WINNING

