- Joined
- Aug 2, 2015
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The new character Mitsuki is quite the enigma. No one knows who he is, who is parents are, or where he even came from. Several things about him lead in several directions. His eyes scream Orochimaru, his name and appearance scream Toneri. Some even believed that he was Kakashi's son.
However, I believe his purpose in this new era is much more crucial. No matter where he came from I think his existence revolves around Boruto. I found it interesting how he seemed to hang around Boruto a lot in the Gaiden manga.
See there's this whole thing with alternate dimensions, and remainders of Kaguya's army so that got me thinking...what if Mitsuki lives to awaken Boruto's power? To guide him and oversee his growth? What if he wants to awaken the Tenseigan within Boruto? Now this is impossible with Boruto alone. To acquire the Tenseigan you need to fuse the energies of the Hyuuga and the Otsutsuki Clan. However, if Mitsuki is Toneri's child or even clone, he would possess the Otsutsuki chakra needed to awaken the Tenseigan. Even without the Byakugan, Boruto has Hyuuga blood within him.
Whether the awakening of this Tenseigan is meant to harvest for Toneri or for Orochimaru or for some other unseen enemy, I don't know. Truth be told, Mitsuki's a pretty shady and mysterious character. I don't know whether to trust him or not and I don't know what his existence means for Boruto or the others for sure.
However, I believe his purpose in this new era is much more crucial. No matter where he came from I think his existence revolves around Boruto. I found it interesting how he seemed to hang around Boruto a lot in the Gaiden manga.
See there's this whole thing with alternate dimensions, and remainders of Kaguya's army so that got me thinking...what if Mitsuki lives to awaken Boruto's power? To guide him and oversee his growth? What if he wants to awaken the Tenseigan within Boruto? Now this is impossible with Boruto alone. To acquire the Tenseigan you need to fuse the energies of the Hyuuga and the Otsutsuki Clan. However, if Mitsuki is Toneri's child or even clone, he would possess the Otsutsuki chakra needed to awaken the Tenseigan. Even without the Byakugan, Boruto has Hyuuga blood within him.
Whether the awakening of this Tenseigan is meant to harvest for Toneri or for Orochimaru or for some other unseen enemy, I don't know. Truth be told, Mitsuki's a pretty shady and mysterious character. I don't know whether to trust him or not and I don't know what his existence means for Boruto or the others for sure.