Sep 10, 2009 #1 Dynamic Dragon Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 1,203 Reaction score 352 Age 37 Gender Male Country http://pokefreak.deviantart.com/art/Mizukage-136535476 blah
Sep 10, 2009 #2 sam034 Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined May 30, 2008 Messages 306 Reaction score 67 Gender Male Country naah no blah! It's quite excellent and very original! I like how you made it look more real, but at the same time retained the manga look (i.e the hair) I also like the colours and style you used. I wish I could do this! great work
naah no blah! It's quite excellent and very original! I like how you made it look more real, but at the same time retained the manga look (i.e the hair) I also like the colours and style you used. I wish I could do this! great work
Sep 10, 2009 #3 Orochimaru Artist英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 2,468 Reaction score 492 Age 38 Gender Male Country bleh! lol nice work RC
Sep 10, 2009 #4 e-maney Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 264 Reaction score 38 Gender Male Country i love it
Sep 10, 2009 #5 Hand Banana Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 466 Reaction score 113 Gender Hidden Country lol blah. You say blah, but you know the 10,000 people that see it will say great work, you know... which it is.
lol blah. You say blah, but you know the 10,000 people that see it will say great work, you know... which it is.
Sep 10, 2009 #6 DarkFlameDragon Artist上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 443 Reaction score 130 Gender Male Country i luv it
Sep 11, 2009 #7 Aldoor Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 181 Reaction score 29 Age 36 Gender Male Country Great!!!! I like it so much
Sep 12, 2009 #8 Black Lagoon Intl Translator有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 4,328 Reaction score 2,281 Age 38 Gender Male Country nice work'
Sep 13, 2009 #9 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country awesome'
Sep 13, 2009 #10 TheChosenOne Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Sep 21, 2007 Messages 6,886 Reaction score 322 Gender Male Country ^In full agreement.