Feb 4, 2017 #1 Spirit FriendMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 8,110 Reaction score 13,059 Age 27 Gender Male Country I'm a bit stumped on this one. The Mobile layout for the forum just switched to desktop, and I'm not sure if I did it manually or otherwise?
I'm a bit stumped on this one. The Mobile layout for the forum just switched to desktop, and I'm not sure if I did it manually or otherwise?
Feb 5, 2017 #2 Pat Lost and FoundMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 6,776 Reaction score 7,040 Gender Male Country We don't have a mobile theme, our themes are responsive, which means the forum layout adapts to your screen size. We haven't made template changes recently, so there's likely a problem on your end. You can try a different browser or theme.
We don't have a mobile theme, our themes are responsive, which means the forum layout adapts to your screen size. We haven't made template changes recently, so there's likely a problem on your end. You can try a different browser or theme.