no you're meanb-but.. I was being sarcastic..
glad I know now![]()

i was lying about lying too

no you're meanb-but.. I was being sarcastic..
glad I know now![]()


Thats not possible for himstop thinking about kira then![]()


Because I rejected himhow did it become me? he wants atomic not me![]()

1) Tell him to meet you alone personally at an isolated corner of the city/town or something
This is a1) Tell him to meet you alone personally at an isolated corner of the city/town or something
2) Make sure that your chosen place is in your advantage.
3) Beat him up to near death (if needed, with the help of some bullies, bribe them.)
4) Drag his ass to a locked room. Torture him with tools like knives, whips etc repeatedly.
6) Force him to leave town and you and your GF permanently.
7) Job done.
8) Did you notice that I skipped 5?
9) You probably looked up to notice that I skipped 5.
I hope you understand this is a joke xD
bad idea
she's your girlfriend 
no idea what's going on, but, what does a EX, has to do with a current relationship? what does "possessive" means? how can someone who isnt in a relationship anymore, be possessive about someone who moved onto another relationship
, if there's a guy being possessive, the girl is at fault, for not clearing that up to begin with.
tell her ex to go suck a lemon 




But Battou is a lemon. Does this mean...righttell her ex to go suck a lemon
![]()

Are you saying that someone who sucks too much lemon becomes a lemon himself?But Battou is a lemon. Does this mean...
![]()


just surprised that he's calling you a lemon when you're just a lemon suckerWhy? scared because your high consumption of lemons?![]()
