where have you been Darky?
haven't seen you these past few days. 
haven't seen you these past few days. 
haven't seen you these past few days. 
where have you been Darky?haven't seen you these past few days.
![]()
he's been all around here
Well, i had lot of works these daysI mean like I haven't seen him that active around![]()



why don't you just pretend that you never saw this thread again? 


APOCALYPSE INCOMING SOON

You can't imagine itHuh?! An apocalypse without me?! I call fraud!![]()

LolAPOCALYPSE INCOMING SOON


I'll smash yo face in, bro. Especially because that avatar and signature triggers me...I love smashingYou can't imagine it![]()



Sorry I don't like hurting children.wanna fight me?![]()
Bok bok, we got a chicken hereSorry I don't like hurting children.

Yari Road, Andheri West, Mumbai. Tomorrow 9:00 PM.Bok bok, we got a chicken here![]()
OKYari Road, Andheri West, Mumbai. Tomorrow 9:00 PM.
bring a chair, sit, and wait, i'll be there eventually
I like the "eventually"OKbring a chair, sit, and wait, i'll be there eventually



