ThisWhat do you mean

@GodDarkness we should campaign for battoumic to be especially included in the finals for best pairing![]()
ThisWhat do you mean

@GodDarkness we should campaign for battoumic to be especially included in the finals for best pairing![]()
Wanna participate to the Best Pairing ?This![]()

Wanna participate to the Best Pairing ?![]()
So you don't want us to participate ?


Besides, no one would vote for us as everyone knows it isn't true 






You mean I am a pervert?get rid of these perverts and I'll praise you![]()

You aren't?You mean I am a pervert?![]()
You mean I am a pervert?![]()
You aren't?






WHAToh.. looks like bros betraying each other now
he even admitted to liking tentacles..![]()


It it my only sinYeah, that's why you regularly visit Haku's thread right? :P

Don't lie you even admitted to being pervertedWHAT
Stop trying to separate us
Even if Bros trust each other
It it my only sin
![]()

Doesn't it mean that i don't lie anymore?Don't lie you even admitted to being perverted![]()

or that's what you want us to think.. otherwise, you would not have said what you just said.Doesn't it mean that i don't lie anymore?![]()
