Me because I'm making a peri peri steak bowl except the steak is wagyu this time~Most likely to be doing something cool rn
Most likely to get on the alcoholic beverages tonight?
Me because I'm making a peri peri steak bowl except the steak is wagyu this time~Most likely to be doing something cool rn
Most likely to return to the forum after a lot of time
praying... @Dried Ambrosia 
I might be actually. If not me... Mazino?Most likely to be affected by the aries season's anger.
LMAO am I the MH nanny now or what??
haha ofc send the kids to meeeeee!!!! This Shino nanny will take really good care of them ~
They'll grow up to be very fine adults under my .... very questionable supervision lol
I think ~
Moreeeeee!!! Go make more babies ~~![]()
@Nii ?Most likely to read science fiction books.
LMAO yup yup that's me![]()
@Nii ?
Most likely, on a forum in the sky, to ask the watchers drifting by :
”Has the Keeper gone away? Who still holds the night and day?”
I'm such a nanny, aren't I ? 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's how it's supposed to be done. Who would even want soft cereal?Vandred
Most likely to put milk before cereal in their bowl

Marm.most likely to love matcha
