- Joined
- Feb 1, 2008
- Messages
- 2,172
- Reaction score
- 196
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ok, this is my first thread hope u like it. Im not sure if this has been a thread before but if it has feel free to delete it or do nothing at all.
This thread is basically who you think had the best(most honorable) or worst(meaningless) death in Manga or Anime, or just talk about death period. Who's next and why. There has been a lot of deaths since page 1, starting with none other than the 4th to most recently Itachi. So enjoy.
I'll start things off, I know there's been a lot of great deaths but the one that touched me the most was when Zabuza and Haku died. Just how at the end Zabuza did what he did and then wanting to be layed next to Haku, I thought was good. I liked that one the most.
This thread is basically who you think had the best(most honorable) or worst(meaningless) death in Manga or Anime, or just talk about death period. Who's next and why. There has been a lot of deaths since page 1, starting with none other than the 4th to most recently Itachi. So enjoy.
I'll start things off, I know there's been a lot of great deaths but the one that touched me the most was when Zabuza and Haku died. Just how at the end Zabuza did what he did and then wanting to be layed next to Haku, I thought was good. I liked that one the most.
Last edited: