- Joined
- Oct 18, 2010
- Messages
- 69
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Post Links or Pictures of the Most Memorable One Piece Moments
Zoro when he took Luffy's Pain. http://www.mangareader.net/103-2592-1/one-piece/chapter-485.html That whole chapter is epic. I love the moments where Zoro is trying to help Luffy. Also this one http://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-1/one-piece/chapter-597.html I love that one cuz it shows Zoro giving up his pride for his nakama, where he is usually so serious and seemingly uncaring. And forever and always, i love this quote:http://www.mangareader.net/103-31007-1/one-piece/chapter-556.html Doflamingo is amazing.
Zoro when he took Luffy's Pain. http://www.mangareader.net/103-2592-1/one-piece/chapter-485.html That whole chapter is epic. I love the moments where Zoro is trying to help Luffy. Also this one http://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-1/one-piece/chapter-597.html I love that one cuz it shows Zoro giving up his pride for his nakama, where he is usually so serious and seemingly uncaring. And forever and always, i love this quote:http://www.mangareader.net/103-31007-1/one-piece/chapter-556.html Doflamingo is amazing.