- Joined
- Mar 19, 2009
- Messages
- 887
- Reaction score
- 551
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know I'm not the only one who has thought to myself, "Damn, he/she deserved better than that."
I made this thread so that we can express how certain characters have been ripped off.
My top picks:
Harribel:
Anyone would have given her a more interesting fight the Hitsugaya's plot hax ass. The moment she was paired with him I knew she was screwed. Regardless of his shitty performance against Luppi and Yammy. And after she gets beaten by Hitsu, she needs to get bailed out by the least intelligent arrancar, just to be done in by Aizen after deeming her worthless. WTF did she do to piss you off Kubo?
Komamura:
This guy is always getting pwned, ALWAYS.
His one good fight was with a FRACCION, yeah, him and all the other VC's.
Hitsugaya:
Even though he always wins, he looks like utter trash in the process because Kubo always milks the shit out of his fights.
That's just a few. What characters do you think deserved better?
I made this thread so that we can express how certain characters have been ripped off.
My top picks:
Harribel:
Anyone would have given her a more interesting fight the Hitsugaya's plot hax ass. The moment she was paired with him I knew she was screwed. Regardless of his shitty performance against Luppi and Yammy. And after she gets beaten by Hitsu, she needs to get bailed out by the least intelligent arrancar, just to be done in by Aizen after deeming her worthless. WTF did she do to piss you off Kubo?
Komamura:
This guy is always getting pwned, ALWAYS.
His one good fight was with a FRACCION, yeah, him and all the other VC's.
Hitsugaya:
Even though he always wins, he looks like utter trash in the process because Kubo always milks the shit out of his fights.
That's just a few. What characters do you think deserved better?
Last edited: