Favorites Most Reread Manga

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sometimes peoples favorite manga isnt technically their most reread manga but sometimes there are enjoyable ones that one just comes back to read time and time again. So what are yours.

Personally Ive reread a few arcs to Bleach (arrancar saga) as that was my favorite there and for actual full rereads Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, its like so many different things to get out of it from just rereading.
 

Estranho

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
282
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I reread Slam Dunk at least once a year. It's always good.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
FMA, definitely. The story is too rich, and cry-worthy scenes and cry-worthy :') I probably re-read it every couple of months or so, lol, since I have nothing better to read lately.

I used to re-read Naruto too, because I find the flow of the story very pleasant. And then there's Claymore and SnK.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I frequently reread early one piece, when times were so much simpler, I always seem to smile while reading it. I've also reread Hunter x Hunter's hunter exam since I still like the manga version better than either anime adaptations and I frequent Gash Bell as well because I'm a makoto raiku fanboy.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Due to the hiatus(es), I re-read D. Gray-man quite often to refresh my memory on the characters and plot events. There might also be some things that I may not have caught earlier so I usually look for those too.
 

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
These are the manga/manhwa/webtoon, I always find time for re-reading.
Claymore
Noblesse
One Piece
The Breaker
The Breaker: New Waves
Until Death Do Us Part
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Recently I've been re-reading Tower of God quite a bit. It helps that there's not a lot of chapters out right now and that I can get through a chapter with a single click (at Batoto). Most importantly I never seem to get tired of the tests even though I know what the outcome is. :)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mostly read those that have hiatuses just to remember where I am.

So Hunter X Hunter, Claymore, Berserk are always re-read material.
 

ashher

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
1,967
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
hunter x hunter is the only one coz i actually loved to read again. someothers like dorohedoro to refresh my memory.
 

jakensama

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
302
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nausicaa Collector's edition. Large size, great paper stock, glossy color pages, hardcover, sewn library binding....I wish all manga was like this. If anyone knows any manga that has gotten similar treatment let me know.
 

mirajaneleena

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
India
my reread manga is bleach arrancar downfall arc
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I tend to have a huge reading list so I haven't reread much. But uh...
I've reread Berserk, Konjiki no Gash!!, Toriko, parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Kokou no Hito. I think I re-read Kokou no Hito the most times. I generally try to buy Japanese manga of stuff that I read Edited Mangas of, so the experience is kinda different. I'm doing that a bit less now because I'd kinda rather I spent my time reading more series and as I've gotten older I've had less free time.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
my reread manga is bleach arrancar downfall arc
Oh yeah, I love rereading certain parts of bleach especially the fights like the Grimmjow Ichigo ones and Ichigo Ulquiorra. Its kind of bad that there havent been recent ones that have been just as exciting as those back then to reread.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pre-timeskip Naruto
FMA
Yu Yu Hakusho
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Pre-timeskip One Piece

Forgot Psyren, lulz
 

theruleofflaw

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I reread Hana to Akuma. Its one of the reasons why I started reading manga. I really love it and I still feel excited every time I read it.
 

eliena

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
I reread hitman reborn in nurarihyon no mago i like the part that the main character secret is revealed to his friend that he is the boss of all yokai flame of recca black cat rave master yu gi oh bleach fairy tale
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Berserk so many times.. it saddens me the best manga ever I've read yet its still haitus.. its like 10 chs more or less per year
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
For me, Naruto and D.gray-man. More or less 4 times each.
I had fun to discuss Naruto a few years ago, so i'd reread arcs all the time.

And DGM... the hiatus make me forget a few things here and there. But the level 4 arc and the Ark arc are a "must read" when i just need to pass the time.

I am rereading Kuroko no Basket and Loveless cause the translated books started to be released in my country.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I rewatch Naruto (on my 9th rewatch) I only own the shippuden volumes of the manga, but I have reread them all once.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I basically reread everything I buy: Bakuman, NuraMago, Magi, Nisekoi, Tegami Bachi, SAO...
Besides it, it is rare I reread series.
 
Top