Shounen - Mr. Fullswing by Suzuki Shinya | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Mr. Fullswing by Suzuki Shinya

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Mr. Fullswing discussion thread

you have a keychain of the frogs? now im jealous!

Anyway, we spoke about UEUJ. Just work on it after homework and after fullswing. [br]Posted on: June 10, 2006, 10:02:51 PM_________________________________________________NEW RELEASE!

karasu

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

hey, thanks!
damn that's a lot of notes... but here we go again, another test :D

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

i missed a few notes but i'll get to them next time. There are a few more test type things coming up so look for that.

cjzone

i think i'm totally addicted to fullswing...all thanks to KO scans..keep up the good work! is there any site with Fullswing raws? i can't get enough of it lol

sao

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

lol im really glad you guys picked up, i wonder why no one did this while it was still running in japan. Oh well its great that you guys decided to do this hilarious manga :D It's on par with slam dunk imo

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

Slow down sao. Slam Dunk is great. A little more time needs to pass and more scans need to come out before i can crown this slam dunk level. This manga is hilarious tho. The reason that nobody picked it up me thinks (although after the first release a group said it was going to release it but they needed their translators to catch up to their editing...wonder what happened to them) is that the editing is so fucking annoying and the translations really require a commitment to making them make sense to a foreign audience hence the notes page that we have. This really is a manga intended only for japanese people sometimes.

about the raws, no their arent any around. I have alot of the last few chapters of the series (if you want some, i could upload them but it would take a bit of time) including a sentai bit which i absolutely love. Super sentai forever!

Master Hiko

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

FUCKING GLAD!!!!!!!!

About time, I've been waiting about a year now for new Fullswing.

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

now you have six chapters to read. Enjoy

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

im not talking about the gundam thing. It is in the 200s that this happens. It is actually a sentai moment. Nezu screams "sentai mono?!?!"

Phatshady912

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

Holy shit this manga is funny. "I haven't been this shocked since the great saiyaman saga" lol

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

hey, they do require ridiculous amount of notes but that is the name of the game and is part of being a Manga Editor. I am happy to do it...most of the time. Lemme see which chapter the sentai thing is in...

luca6066

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score

Am I happy to add f**king ridiculous amount of notes", Neo: I get it. You dont have to quote it everytime. It isnt so subtle the second timeand so you are. I am talking about, if you were in readers' shoes.
Say "Where are you eating grass on the road side?" (どこで道草食ってんすか?), on to the next page, Saruno is literally eating grass on the road side.(しゃく・・しゃく・・) Just a sec, see note at end! and lol for the joke. I was afraid that they might become sick of that process. But I was relieved to know that lot of people are enjoying that. Funny, arent they.
In some volume(5 or6) , I saw some Japanese readers asking, "What did .......mean in chapter....?" This rarely happens, but the author has included some references to fairly old Japanese pop culture today's teens find hard to understand. The author apologizes, saying "It's miserable to explain my own jokes, what were funny in them." Lesson learned, lol, so I feel his jokes are getting more and more universal, enjoy!

Long live 戦隊もの!

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

Look, ig it was just what are you eating grass on the side of the road it would be, lol that is random but there is a reason for the randomness and i like to include it. Whether or not it is tedious for me, you and/ or the reader, it is necessary for the understanding of the manga.

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

new release. I should include mangahelpers as a place to talk about it considering 98% of the people on our forums dont post and now they dont even have to sign up but they still do and say nothing.

karasu

Reaction score
Country
Australia

lol..thanks for the release anyway..
a good read while having my late dinner..real late..it's midnight now :(
gonna get fat soon..

luca6066

Translator
Reaction score

Some notes that slipped thorugh the cracks:
Esper Ito  エスパー伊東:高能力パフォーマー (何のこっちゃ・・・ )
        Proclaimed psychic/majician
This lack of info didn't detract in the least at all from that random joke though. lol

let's not say what we are planing to do -Neo
And I'vej ust heard drama cds thanks to Mike, they are hilarious , with loads of goodies。
愛してるぜ 兄さん!ベイベ!
They should make anime~~ *sigh* They can make that nonsensical ボーボボ anime( funny tho) why not fullswing

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

It is a good time to make the Mr. Fullswing anime! It is still fresh in peoples memories

fireballer666

Reaction score
Country
United States

Mr. Fullswing....a good manga....
I wonder what'll happen to Saruno and all....I knida like that bandana first baseman....so I'm kinda hoping that Saruno swtiches positions, it probably won't happen, but whatever.

luca6066

Translator
Reaction score

Haha~~~N←(You recogniza this, huh?)
Ah you are addressing him by that nick-name, lol, he's got another one which will be used more frequently by Sasuno later on: Kizatora-senpai (Kiza/kizayarou/kizanayatsu means "a guy who goes the extra mile to make himself look always cool and sweet in front of girls), Tora means tiger( Kotetsu Taiga, the senpai's name has the kanji which means tiger, and also his first name Taiga is punned on English word, "tiger" ) Just for once or twice he is called "kitty♪" by Saruno. We'll see soon!)
I love "bandana-senpai" too, especially the way he talks and his "Haha~~~N " and his kizaness. Should I "Emulate him" to accomplish what he calls "love hunting".

fireballer666 said:
I wonder what'll happen to Saruno and all....I knida like that bandana first baseman....so I'm kinda hoping that Saruno swtiches positions, it probably won't happen, but whatever.
haha we'll see, you are right, it seems highly unlikely that Saruno'll swipe that position from Bandana senpai now, but, well who knows, we'll be thrown for a loop. that's for sure.

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

We were. I read the part where the positions are announced. needless to say, i was surprised.