- Joined
- Feb 19, 2012
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 129
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Thanks guys! I will do Killua's hair justice.. someday..
Here's something different! I got a request to cover Kaze No Uta (the first ending for the old anime) on the piano, so here it is:
Sorry for the messy tempo and mistakes in advance ahh
and some more hxh doodles
canary
the 80s?? lol
illumi
killua
gon
Here's something different! I got a request to cover Kaze No Uta (the first ending for the old anime) on the piano, so here it is:
Sorry for the messy tempo and mistakes in advance ahh
and some more hxh doodles
canary
the 80s?? lol
illumi
killua
gon
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been stuck on the chords for Ginpatsu no Shounen (which is my fav from the first ost hehe)


