Country
Bavaria
Musaigen no Phantom World

Episodes:???
Airing Date:January 7th 2016
Producers:???
Genres:Action, Fantasy, Supernatural

Synopsis

In the near future, spirits and monsters are in full sight. A boy leads a group of people with special abilities as they plot against a massive organization that takes advantage of a certain incident and eventually know the truth about their world in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Average but I like what I see :tss, particularly the limbo game and the "cliché" scene :XD.

Didn't know that was a LN, it does have all elements of a harem too. Production values are top notch as expected of Kyoani with some decent exposition, solid start.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Indeed, this anime has plenty of pleasant sights. :hurr
Mai is definitely my favourite girl (for reference, look at the limbo scene), followed by Reina (for reference, look at the clichè scene).
Seems like your typical Harem/Comedy anime and that's why I'm sure that I will like it! :D
Looking forward to watching the next episode! :)

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
that power was pretty awesome, if he can draw the monster he can capture it in the art book..the question is, can it still escape or be used later, or maybe tamed? what are the limits of the book?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Indeed, this anime has plenty of pleasant sights. :hurr
Mai is definitely my favourite girl (for reference, look at the limbo scene), followed by Reina (for reference, look at the clichè scene).
Seems like your typical Harem/Comedy anime and that's why I'm sure that I will like it! :D
Looking forward to watching the next episode! :)
mai is the one who was fighting in her half bloomers and half uniform earlier right, that said she was caught in the middle of changing?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Average but I like what I see :tss, particularly the limbo game and the "cliché" scene :XD.

Didn't know that was a LN, it does have all elements of a harem too. Production values are top notch as expected of Kyoani with some decent exposition, solid start.
i promise i didnt see any blue stripes!!!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
that power was pretty awesome, if he can draw the monster he can capture it in the art book..the question is, can it still escape or be used later, or maybe tamed? what are the limits of the book?
If there is someone who can tame them it's probably the loli. Mai preferred to destroy the beast. Considering what they said about them, I doubt it's possible though, if Ruru(that's her name, right?) stays with Ichijou it'd because she wants it for example(at least from what we know so far).

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
If there is someone who can tame them it's probably the loli. Mai preferred to destroy the beast. Considering what they said about them, I doubt it's possible though, if Ruru(that's her name, right?) stays with Ichijou it'd because she wants it for example(at least from what we know so far).
yea i think reina's power to seal with her lungs, or mouth or stomach (not sure which of the three it is) is kind of OP, considering ichijou can only seal one at a time, and she can apparently seal multiple phantoms with less effort, however i bet there is some limit to her power, otherwise its too damn strong

she is my favorite btw, i always love the chicks who can eat alot !!!

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Manthicoras is the cutest demon that I've ever seen! :XD
Good episode and the fanservice was as good as ever, especially during the fight against that Peeping Phantom! :tss
Honestly, I don't know who's the best girl between Reina, Mai and Koito....
Who cares, they're all cute and sexy! :hurr
I don't mind the pace, but I sure hope that the plot will progress soon! :D

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
What is up with this show's production values?! The animation is amazing! It's like when they were writing out budgets they accidentally put an extra zero in for this one.

Mai's Ero Kung Fu is so strong and the animation is so fluid. I feel like this show is worth watching on that basis just by itself.

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
i never get tired of seeing mai grope herself before she attacks :nuts

then she hit the little robot with the chun li kick fury
!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What is up with this show's production values?! The animation is amazing! It's like when they were writing out budgets they accidentally put an extra zero in for this one.

Mai's Ero Kung Fu is so strong and the animation is so fluid. I feel like this show is worth watching on that basis just by itself.
honestly the animation and the art style are very appealing to me, especially the way the eyes are drawn on the female characters, it is way better looking than some of your run of the mill harem/ecchi/comedies

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Koito's power is cool but I hope she'll have new Paroles later. It's very annoying to hear her repeat that all the time. Ichijou is the one with summon abilities, he looked cool for a few seconds...

That's Kyoani for you. All their shows have amazing production values.

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
Manthicoras is the cutest demon that I've ever seen! :XD
Good episode and the fanservice was as good as ever, especially during the fight against that Peeping Phantom! :tss
Honestly, I don't know who's the best girl between Reina, Mai and Koito....
Who cares, they're all cute and sexy! :hurr
I don't mind the pace, but I sure hope that the plot will progress soon! :D
My favorite fanservice was mai stretching in her bloomers !!!
This anime is very easy on the eyes

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Italy
My favorite fanservice was mai stretching in her bloomers !!!
This anime is very easy on the eyes
Stretching has never been so hot. :hurr

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
What to say... This show is pretty much 100% fanservice. Not that I usually mind, especially because Mai is really hot but it lacks a story. =/

Come on KyoAni, you are better than that!

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
What to say... This show is pretty much 100% fanservice. Not that I usually mind, especially because Mai is really hot but it lacks a story. =/

Come on KyoAni, you are better than that!
It certainly is no award winner, but several other animes (not gonna name any to avoid hurting peoples feelings) pretend to have a story while being nothing but fanservice... at least this anime doesnt pretend to be serious when we all know its not

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it's just following the slice-of-life after school club format. Just like all the rest its mostly character driven. Delivering some cool scenes and some laughs so far, at least for me. The part where he kept getting thrown out the window in particular made me laugh quite a bit.

Not saying I think this could cut it as a drama but I don't think that's what it's trying to be. As a comedy I think this setup is fine.

Bring on the girls doing oddly timed aerobics!:amuse

Hakuteiken

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Well, it has fanservice and a good quality one at that. Not sure what to dislike, with good laughs here and there, too.

It will take a lot to beat Mai for the #1 girl of the season.

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It is totally fine as a comedy but with a setting like that I'd expect a bit more... I'll still watch it as it is KyoAni though.

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is totally fine as a comedy but with a setting like that I'd expect a bit more... I'll still watch it as it is KyoAni though.
well i predict that ichijo is going to wind up having some super powerful summon ability or something like that, he has been the punchline for everyones jokes so far, so he will probably be powerful by the end

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
A Mai episode, better than the previous one. Why would she even think that she once was a shy girl?
This episode confirmed that Ichijo's ability is pretty rare and yet he is treated like that. He seriously needs to step up his game. I am surprised that no one noticed the loli.