- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,107
- Reaction score
- 62
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: MX0 General discussion
yeah the scans are quite slow but the quality is awesome :\
it's hard to say what I like more fast scans or high quality
but at least a summary once in a while would be great ^^
yeah the scans are quite slow but the quality is awesome :\
it's hard to say what I like more fast scans or high quality
but at least a summary once in a while would be great ^^
I answered - some people need to learn when using a word in a certain context what it means. If I say underestimated: it's all to the people who don't read it or who stopped reading it
, try to find tutorials - but you certainly enter the chan (eg #
