Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

Trov

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MX0 General discussion

Woho! I'm a big Mx0 fan, And I'm glad to hear and see that there are more fans, and another group picking it up.

And that Chapter 19 translation is done. :D
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MX0 General discussion

Another group >.> oh isn't that me... ok I'll get on this chapter too... *twidles his thumbs* by tonight probably

On the discussion of the manga. Seems that in the next few chapters are going to feature some fan service ;)
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MX0 General discussion

Great job on such quick translations and Edited Mangas! :o Looking forward to Chapter 19!
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MX0 General discussion

I didn't think I'd like it at first (the initial setting is quite similar to the one of Rosario+Vampire), but I have to admit I love it. It's not often that I like a SJ main character like that, but Kuzumi just cracks me up :XD I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapters :amuse
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
MxO Previous Chapters Discussion Thread

Another day, another release... and in a row! XD
Mx0 chapter 18 released. Need I say more people?


Grab it over at [email protected]

P.S. Our server provider is MIA atm. I have no clue where he is T__T. So this means i'm going to have to do something about the DDL situation. I hope we'll have a solution to that after we release chapter 19. And that shall be soon. And wayyy sooner than you think XD

Anyway, other than that, we still need typesetters (and maybe another cleaner or two) to pick up the pace a bit more. so please, here is the e-mail adress again: [email protected]

thanks


[nami] Merged here [/nami]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

fireburst

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Re: New: [Ossu] Mx0 chapter 18

good stuff! nice to see the releases are speeding up. :D
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New: [Ossu] Mx0 chapter 19

lol Fireburst, Thanks for the support and all. ^^
Oh and we just released chapter 19 earlier today. Get it while it's hot everyone!

#[email protected]

Oh and people, we aren't done with the mass releasing just yet. The week hasn't come to an end yet! *winkwink*


P.S. The DDL situation has been cleared. I'll be updating the ossu forums in a few. So those people that don't like irc shall get the chance to download chapters 16-18 soon. ^^

Enjoy everyone
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MX0 General discussion

yeah, Kuzumi is one of the reasons I liked this serie too. He is so cool. But the art is fine too and I am looking forward to more. could an anime be an option?
 

rarin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: MX0 General discussion

I love everything about the manga. The drawings remind me of Pretty face and its sooooooo nostalgic. If you like Mx0 read pretty face!
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New: [Ossu] Mx0 chapter 19

Could someone who dl-ed it by IRC upload it onto sendspace or a different file-sharing site?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
MX0 chapter 20

Let's discuss this one. I loved it, how funny... That teacher always raising up that level, it was so awesome to see kuzumi having difficulties especially the panel where his soul (?) left earth that was really funny
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
MxO Information Centre

The MXO Releases and Requests Thread

Older releases can be found at MH at the Ossu Board or at the Ossu! website or their IRC channel at irc://irc.irchighway.net/ossu.

You can use this thread to post download requests or report broken links!
Please don't start a new thread just to ask for download links, as they will be removed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------


I was wondering where can I get the first 15 chapters of this Series PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!! :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Locate Chapters

ossus site has em. i believe theyll have a link in one of the many threads to do with their awesomeness
 

rarin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Do You Want Him to Learn Magic?

I agree with your Gold knight ^.^ It's funny as right now, with kuzumi bumbling around like an innocent little kid :\. However, I'm quite sure that in the end, he'll end up learning some form of magic, if only to help progress with the story.
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: Locate Chapters

thanks for the info :thumbs
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Do You Want Him to Learn Magic?

I think he will learn magic, which will probably add to his physical abilities, like gauntlets or something of that manner.

He will have to learn some, if he wants to have a Gold Card. Though, I wonder if he could get to a Gold Card just by gaining a massive amount of Magic points.

But, to address the title of the thread, I do want him to learn some, but I believe that he will have trouble with it, and maybe be banned from it somehow, just to keep with the story so far. But he will have to develop some ability, to advance the plot.

On a side note, have ch. 21+ been scanned by anyone yet? I went to Ossu!'s site, and they've only released up to 20.
 

BlaZeR

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: MX0 General discussion

This is pretty awesome,the first chapter was a bit confusing for me though XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MX0 General discussion

I love everything about the manga. The drawings remind me of Pretty face and its sooooooo nostalgic. If you like Mx0 read pretty face!
The art reminds you of Pretty Face because it is from the same mangaka, Yasuhiro Kano.
 
Top