Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MX0 General discussion

I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but ossu recently released chapter 21...
 

ddadain

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
636
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: MX0 General discussion

Mx0 needs some more love! I'll typeset it if you want! XD
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mx0 Ch 24 by Ossu

Ossu released Chapter 24 of Mx0, but they didn't create their Edited Manga thread yet, so here is the link until they do make one.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rfguq2

Hope it's okay to post this. >.>


[nami] Merged here [/nami]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mx0 Ch 34 by Ossu

I don't think they'll mind, as long as you give credit for their work, which you did.

Thanks for posting it, and thanks, Ossu! for Editing it.

Also, that's chapter 24, not 34. I don't know if you can edit the thread title, though.
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mx0 Ch 34 by Ossu

I edited it. Thanks for the catch, hitsugaya!
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mx0 Ch 34 by Ossu

Doo itashi mashite.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mx0 Ch 24 by Ossu

yay, I was happy to read the chapter before my sleeping yesterday. Really cool and nice doing this project, and doing it faster. Hope you guys will catch up sometimes
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mx0 Ch 24 by Ossu

I dont know...usually Asakura posts the releases here...we'll see.
 

moeman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MX0 General discussion

This manga is a real sleeper hit. The characters are awesome. Plus the protagonist is a normal person who going against people who are more powerful than him, but he manages to presevere. I know the manga is up to ch 47, but no scans. please somebody tell me where I can get scans for this wonderful manga since there is only raw after chapter 26.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MX0 General discussion

I'm afraid that's it. Ossu! are the only ones Editing it now since Hanaji-Scans dropped it.
 

moeman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MX0 General discussion

You just broke my heart xi0. The agony of waiting. :Weeps Uncontrollably:
 

moeman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Do You Want Him to Learn Magic?

Eventually Kuzimi will learn magic in order to get the girl of his dreams. I just think he has to go through a process concocted by his teacher and principal. I don't think it was a mistake for that teacher picking him off the street. We never see the principal's powers, (maybe foretelling events?). I think he will become a powerfil mage, just he has to be refined a bit. you see he cannot control his anger at all, but he is very resourceful. I just cannot for the life of me why they would give him the MO card even though it is weaker than a red card, but if he gets enough points, he can level it up? That sounds like a set up a mile away.
 

Stone

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Re: Do You Want Him to Learn Magic?

hmm... mr. bluff getting real magic...

Might happen, but since Mx0 is the name of the serie i don't see him change already...
The serie is good imo, best part was the first 2 chapters(Talki about spc treatment)

I supose he'll get a new card by either the next exsamn or the one following that one.
 
Last edited:

mstarsup5

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
2,084
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~

hmmm does anyone know how/where i can get the raws of the chapters past 34?
(i can't use bittorent nor irc from where i am :/)
thank you ^_^
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Why do you love mx0?

I just wanna know from the mx0 community:

for me it's especially the art, the characters (especially the girls) are well drawn, and kuzumi the head character is so awesome. He always finds a way out in the troubles he get into.

so and you guys?
 

Stone

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Re: Why do you love mx0?

Guess it's mainly corse of the Excuses.
THe art is good, but the way he needs to come up with good excuses etc. while beeing a weakling when it comes to magic.
 

ronxks

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: Why do you love mx0?

its the story pretty much,and the lead character cracks me up everytime...
its those situations that always occur that keeps you guessing how kuzumi's gonna get out solving the problem and looking cool in the process...
ye, its pretty much because of the lead character and the story..
 

Marsh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Do You Want Him to Learn Magic?

I would like him to became the strongest magician user :P
 

rarin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Why do you love mx0?

Humour IMO. I've always liked this author's style of drawing manga (can't remember his name, but one of his previous manga's was pretty face, which if you like Mx0 you MUST read.) I love the way he manages to make me crack up, and I love the way he draws the characters =]. Plus it's got romance and action and magic, what's not to love?
 

ran0001

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~

requests right? I just want to request that someone PLEASE! take up this manga too. There is too much a gap between the raws and the scanlated ones and I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of waiting.I know I may be pushy for someone who does nothing but leech but I know nothing about reading japanese at the moment but I'm planning to take it up in college since I have a foreign language program in my university. I promise to give back to the community by being a translator myself when I know enough japanese so PLEASE! someone please try to even just translate the script of all the raw Mx0 chapters. It'll mean a lot to the fans of this series.Its unfair to Mx0 fans that Naruto,Bleach and ES21 has way more translators and Manga Editors than needed and that they get scanlated in a mere day after the release..
 
Last edited:
Top