Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MxO Chap 82 Discussion / Chap 83 Prediction Thread

it seem there is two understanding of the rule
1. is you can get pass as long as you don't see the mirror
2 is you you will warp out as long as the mirror captured you in a good distinct?

level 10 = mirror-man running around to attack kuzumi!?

ps:[raw MX0 volume7 is out ,on bittorretns]
hmm so there are some guys who have the task to capture the students?
 

chison

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MxO Chap 82 Discussion / Chap 83 Prediction Thread

...do you mean kumi?
(the one ise see is the freak kumi),that's why she smiling like a diva
(did you not remerber that shortguy is good at kenjitsu!?XD)
 

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~

Is Ossu the only group doing Mx0?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~

Is Ossu the only group doing Mx0?
no mahou-x and franky house are doing it too and are up-to-date

but both of them don't post it over here. The first one for a reason I don't know, the second one because they are banned due to some translation abuse issues

www.mangaupdates.com - search for mx0 and you'll find more
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MxO Chap 82 Discussion / Chap 83 Prediction Thread

scan came out

This arc is gonna be awesome. I am already looking forward to the next chapter. Now I understand everything. The reflecting: comes as being recognised in the mirror. So I guess once a mirror captures a bit of your reflection then you're out of it.

Ise must feel depressed, can't be: he was so easily defeated and I predict he'll prolly be the only one or (at leats there will be a huge gap between him and the others). The target for the teacher is definitely kuzumi and his group because of last exam's results
 

chison

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MxO Chap 82 Discussion / Chap 83 Prediction Thread

XD,ise will die for women a million time without regert

anyway,i wonder how kucumi's m0 will work
if he use M0,the teacher's magic M-field itself will be ???
 

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~

no mahou-x and franky house are doing it too and are up-to-date

but both of them don't post it over here. The first one for a reason I don't know, the second one because they are banned due to some translation abuse issues

www.mangaupdates.com - search for mx0 and you'll find more
Thanks! I'll stick with Ossu:)
 

chison

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: mx0 chapter infomation (J=82) (E=73) (C=82)

.w. we need more poeple love MX0
^^


starting off with young ise wrap out the room ,
teacher give him a warning and advised him to be alert to everything
ise when back into the mirror world and decided not to fail again



meantime,the moving-mirror fastly spinning it way around the corridor and kuzumi manage to get away from it

kuzumi found the hex-mirror once at the Blind-Spot and safely escape from it once,it will almost have no blind-spot after it start spinning itself
kuzumi do not think the distance matter,if the moving mirror and himself in the same space it would be the end of it
the mirror come closer again and it roll itself a floor down ,kuzumi felt safe because ball don't seems to able to climb,but than ,kuzumi remember that someone is downstair too...

kuzumi heard his own voice call for help(the S,mirror),kuzumi pick up a broken door,starting to run downstair
ise heard kuzumi voice and call kuzumi to come closer,ise cast his magic on a curtain and catch kumzumi voice which is the mirror.kuzumi and ise meet up ...

Shot at 2008-01-26

ise and kuzumi talk,
kuzumi knows ise want to do something,
kuzumi(non-magic user) put ise forward and give ise more Confident to do thing alone(so kuzumi and stand back )

the two man team use (magic)reflection to confirm them own safety(non mirror)
(blackboard)+(water)" to make water stay on the board"




"a moster"which just look like the teacher coming close to them,kuzumi sence something danger and kick ise away and ride on the moster,
moster open it own mouth with a body size mirror inside it,moster starting to try to shake kuzumi off it
ise ask kuzumi which way does the mirror facing to,after kuzumi answer him he cast another new magic to seal off
and the chapter end like this
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MxO Chap 83 Discussion / Chap 84 Prediction Thread

It'll prolly focus on the group of kuzumi. We'll prolly see kuzumi trying to deal with that strange mirror cube/ball whatever you call it. I am really looking forward to the current situation between the girls (since they mistrust each other)


well I was the raw:

and it seems ise entered the dimension back. He's doing great jobs with kuzumi, interesting

I love mx0 for just all the good chapters


Edited Manga came out, and I liked what ise showed off at the end
 
Last edited:

chison

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MxO Chap 83-86 Discussion / Chap 84-90 Prediction Thread

ise is gettin better on magic to,i say...averagely normal level
the teacher have been fair to the two boy so far...giving up revenging kuzumi? which is a shame...

still,i dn't like ise's seriou face.w.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MxO Chap 83-86 Discussion / Chap 84-90 Prediction Thread

Another great chapter. Ise being confronted with his brother (prolly not the real one, though we'll have to wait for a Edited Manga) and the fight was very great imo. Looking forward to next chapter
 

noonethere

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
711
Reaction score
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Re: MxO Chap 83-86 Discussion / Chap 84-90 Prediction Thread

So Ise is against his brother and Kuzumi is against his sister(wonder if m0 will be able erase this magic)
I predict the next battle will most probably be hiragi against her father.If this is the case, i wonder how she will manage to defeat him...
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MxO Chap 83-86 Discussion / Chap 84-90 Prediction Thread

So Ise is against his brother and Kuzumi is against his sister(wonder if m0 will be able erase this magic)
I predict the next battle will most probably be hiragi against her father.If this is the case, i wonder how she will manage to defeat him...
I am not sure, but I don't think you have to worry about that. Aika said herself that mitchon and she already reached the destination and that they were going to the first floor (kumis destination).

So I don't think we'll see aika vs her daddy, so expect next chapter(s?) to be kuzumi vs his sister -> I think it will be a very though battle that kuzumi will have to take the longest time, but his classmates believe this being normal since his powers are so great (or the genius kuzumi could come up with something that'll make the battle not so long at all)
 
Last edited:

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MX0 General discussion

Okay everyone! Let's start advertising for Mx0 ^^
Koenosaki asked me to make an animated banner like I did with Reborn but....

I lack material. It's a shame but I'm only collecting Reborn und Rosario+Vampire releases ^^*

so I'd like you to tell me your favorite scenes (mine is when Taiga's sister beats up Hiiragi but that is not suitable)

I need something ecchi, an action pic and a good coulored shot of Taiga
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MX0 General discussion

Okay everyone! Let's start advertising for Mx0 ^^
Koenosaki asked me to make an animated banner like I did with Reborn but....

I lack material. It's a shame but I'm only collecting Reborn und Rosario+Vampire releases ^^*

so I'd like you to tell me your favorite scenes (mine is when Taiga's sister beats up Hiiragi but that is not suitable)

I need something ecchi, an action pic and a good coulored shot of Taiga
okay, let's do this and let's hope this will work

comedy: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/70/12/
comedy: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/17/14/

both the end panels, I had to laugh a lot

action: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/48/17/
action: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/50/

especially the classes match was very good

ecchi: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/30/
ecchi: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/29/10/

and some random pictures:
http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/28/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/85/08/

especially because of the giant creatures

if you need the pictures, then I would post them but these were some great scenes
 
Last edited:

chison

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MX0 General discussion

althought i am currently on stike two week for no big reason

thanks Raijatsu^^love to see some colour but i am not good at it
PS:i remember a silimar topic at ossuJP...anyway

thanks
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MX0 General discussion

okay I've done something ^^



I hope it matches the rules of signatures :)
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Last edited:

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MX0 General discussion

To link to a url with your banner (no offensive dangerous material)
the code is done like this: [url*=*url ][img*]url pic[/img][/url] ^^
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: MX0 General discussion

thanks a lot raijatsu - let's hope this banner doesn't break the rules (I even don't understand any of it)

mx0 is awesome
 
Top