My clean. My first thread here.

Raito

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Ehh I leech mangahelpers for scantalations. So I decided. WTH I've been doing graphic arts for years, cleaning can't be that hard. And than it turns out is mother effing hard. Those dang people at viz edit all the sfx I feel bad for them.
Ok no I don't since they take so long to release new tankoban to catch up with japan. At least be 20 chapters behind. Not 100.
O well my rant is over. Heres my clean. rate hate debate.

clean

RAW

ANOTHER raw

Clean

 
Last edited by a moderator:

MXC

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Not bad at all, I think your cleans are good for a MQ release, lemme know if you'd be interested in cleaning something other than Bleach :)
 

Assymilum

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
70
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I think it's better to separate the comments of the first page and second page. Here goes!

First page:
Typesetting on the bubbles (in this case) should be centered. Hisagi's hair on the top panel isn't fully black. There are still some visible white speckles. As for the grays, well, try using some noise reducing programs (NeatImage, etc). It'll help a lot with both the blacks and the grays. BTW, did you reborder it? 'Cause it seems a bit more... wider than the raw. If you want to reborder, then make sure the new borders you did covered up the old ones, so the ugliness won't show.

Second page:
Way better than the first page. Rebordering is also better, though I can see that some of the widths aren't the same. Is it just me or is the top panel's right side (of Halibel's hand) gray - you redid it? It looks pretty. ^^ Though, you might want to try doing the same thing to the other half gray side. The white gap on the bottom... well, crop the page and leave it deleted from the page.

Overall, I like the second page better - if that's not obvious enough. Sorry if this is really long. :p
 

phat43va

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey man, thanks for appreciating what editors do. I'm Poet from the group, "Kindan no Aku." I would like to ask you to become a staff of KnA. Given that you don't know how to clean or hate to clean, you can help design our website (http://www.kindan-no-aku.com/index.php). If you want to learn how to be a cleaner, I can tutor you. Anyways, we can use some more help in our group. Please join us. :D
 
Last edited:
Top