Support my group isn't accepted

Slash NAT

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hello, I am still waiting for my group that I signed two days ago, will be accepted. the prosecutor said to wait a day or contact supporto.potete activate my group please? I would like to post so many manga.

thanks
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
First things first, MangaHelpers no longer allows Edited Mangas to be posted, so with or without an approved group here on MH, you wouldn't be allowed to post any manga :sweat
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
On the extremely rare occasion a new Edited Manga group applies we do accept. Since we have not hosted Edited Mangas in over a year registering a group does not carry any benefits so it is very rare to get any applicants. I approved your group but please remember Mangahelpers does not host manga nor can anyone directly link to manga in their group profile or news posts. Any manga that is posted will be removed immediately as the legal consequences for posting manga could potentially be serious enough to result in closure of the site and forum.
 
Last edited:
Top