My life would suck without panties



got ya.My life would suck if I really was a good boy.![]()


Am I that awesome that i dont suit bad boy persona? Who knows maybe i am writing this from the jail?It's okay, good boy. You just don't suit the "bad boy" persona.
My life would suck without Art in general~


So you admit that you're a stalker and now you're talking about how you're posting from prison?Am I that awesome that i dont suit bad boy persona? Who knows maybe i am writing this from the jail?
My life would suck without mistyping buzge
Are you looking for your next victim? 

My life would suck without money to blow~~~my life would suck without money

Hey Buzge How did i admit that i am a stalker? I am simply in prison.Actually found my next one and its M3j.So you admit that you're a stalker and now you're talking about how you're posting from prison?Are you looking for your next victim?
Bugzee*
Stop calling me Buzgee. What the hell is Buzgee?
My life would suck without money to blow~~~
![]()

