My Manga Inverse

Animekid123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys how's it goin Animekid123 and Noctis101 on onemanga/forums here so here's the deal i've been workin on this manga for like 1 year now and i finally got the courage to post this lol pllzz respond i really wanna know what you guys think i've got like over 10,000 views on onemanga.com/forums lol i had to make a whole new thread on that site because it got so big lol
I wanted to share it with you guys as well thanks for your time and enjoy



Manga:Inverse

Genres: Action, shounen, Comedy, drama, supernatrual, school-life,fantasy

Synopsis: Akira Hatsume was found in front of a castle no to far from his school, he was found and then taken in by the chancellor of the school alexander, Akira then developed a normal life until he begins to wonder who his parents were and why they left him there and one day his life changes completley when alexander informs him about a book containing information about mysterious beings known as phantoms. With all this in mind akira sets out in search of his parents and becomes the next protector of watanabe city.



Inverse OST Music

Inverse OST 1 Akira's Lullaby-http://www.zshare.net/audio/81984878577e123d/

Inverse OST 2 Sunlight through the mist-http://www.zshare.net/audio/81984952f4d02cd0/

Inverse OST 3 Moments of peace-http://www.zshare.net/audio/8198498602108aed/

Inverse OST 4 From the rooftops of constemplation-http://www.zshare.net/audio/81984996717ef942/

Inverse OST 5 Englimatic presence-http://www.zshare.net/audio/81985016aee9ba18/

Inverse OST 6 A Glorious Illusion-http://www.zshare.net/audio/81985028408f08ff/

Inverse OST 7 Redeem your Syns -http://www.zshare.net/audio/81985050e94f4f74/ (This last one was meant for two people at the same time but we only had one)

Inverse OST 8 - Crysella Sonata

http://www.zshare.net/audio/82088701c50298d6/

Inverse OST 9 - Versallies Contata

http://www.zshare.net/audio/820923348d3739a7/


Inverse Chapter 1

Inverse Chapter 1 Phantom

Long ago in distant times humans lived in complete peace and Harmony they called this time the age of Light. The humans were in complete happiness bathing in the Radiant light and only knew kindness but then one day people started fighting over the light and wanting to keep it for themselves and Darkness was born into the world. The Darkness took over their minds and created sadness and despair, destruction and Hate the darkness even manifested and created beings out of sadness and hate and revenge. These beings are called Syn.

The story opens up with a quote saying “What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out which is its exact opposite”.
(Then the screen switches to a Stormy Dark night a Castle is centered in the view)
(The camera enters the castle and a baby is crying very loudly).
????- Serenity the portals open we have to go now
????- I’m sorry but we must leave him, where we’re going is far too dangerous

Serenity-I’m so sorry my son but circumstances force things to be this way.
(The woman holding the crying baby places the baby down)

(The woman is crying)

????- Do not worry Serenity he will grow up to be a fine Boy

????- I have faith he will seek out the Answer we could not find

Serenity- I understand

(The parents begin to walk up the stairs to the mysterious portal)

(They both turn around towards the baby and their facial expressions become very serious)

????, Serenity-BECOME STRONG AKIRA!!!!!!!!

(The screen then turns black)

(The screen then opens up again to a boy in class suddenly waking up)

????-(breathes heavily)(Damn that dream again I can’t stop thinking about it rrrggghhh wat does it mean?)(Become strong?)

????- Hey, Hey Akira

Akira-Hmm?

????-You ok? You look like u saw a ghost or something you gonna be alright?

Akira- (Laughs) yea I’ll be fine don’t worry about it Sayori

????-(Clears throat) Akira? Sayori? Would you two like to come up here and teach instead?

Akira, Sayori- No sorry Tezumi sensei

Tezumi- Good now as I was saying, Reports are due soon so keep working hard and do not slack off…….Mikazi

Mikazi-(grunts) What do I care about some stupid report for? I’m already the smartest and toughest kid in the class so don’t worry

about me Tezumi sensei.

????-Yea Tezumi Sensei Mikazi doesn’t have to worry about nothing he’s the best there is

????-any fool dumb enough to challenge him in anything would be toast sensei

Tezumi-(sigh) I’d appreciate it if Keito and Amiyuko your little cheerleading duo would be quiet already

Ketio,Amiyuko,Mikazi-Cheerleading duo!!!!???

Tezumi- as I recall mikazi you have the lowest grades in the class
(Students laugh)

Mikazi-Hey shut up or I’ll pound every last one of ya

(Geek with glasses is laughing hysterically)

(Mikazi grabs geek)

Mikazi- Ya think something’s funny huh dweeb? Rrrggghhh

Geek-n..noo (laughs) I was just trying to (laughs) say you’re the smar-(laughs hysterically)

Tezumi- Mikazi put him down this instant!!

Mikazi-That’s it now I’m gunna pound ya

(Mikazi pulls fist)

Akira- Leave him alone Mikazi

Mikazi-Huh?

(Akira stares at Mikazi)

Mikazi-(chuckles) you wanna repeat that Punk?

Akira- I said let him go

Sayori- oh boy

(Mikazi drops geek and approaches Akira)

(Akira walks towards Mikazi as well)

Sayori- uh oh this could get bad

(They stare at each other)

Mikazi- I was gunna pound that little freak up there but now I think I’m gunna set my sights on you

Akira Heh give it your best shot

Tezumi- I said enough Akira, Mikazi take your seats this instant do not make me call the chancellor here

Akira,Mikazi-RRRGGGHHH

(Bell rings)

Students- All right class is over, Yay the weekend, (Sighs) finally I was falling asleep, Later sensei

( Sayori runs down to the scene)

Sayori- yay class is over so we don’t have to fight right guys?

Mikazi- tch be happy you got lucky this time kid but next time I’ll definitely pound ya into next week got it?

Akira- Like I said Try it

Mikazi-hmm

(Mikazi walks away)

Amiyuko, Keito- wait up mikazi, yea don’t leave us here with these losers

Akira-Man that guy pisses me off

Tezumi-(sighs) Mikazi needs more self control

Akira-(heh more like more brains)

Tezumi- anyway thank you sayori for calming the situation down

Sayori- No problem Tezumi sensei

Tezumi-I’ll see you both in class next week, enjoy the weekend

Sayori-bye

Akira-later

(Scene goes to a hallway)

(Akira is then seen in the hallway by himself)

Students- Hey is that Him?, Yeah that’s him all right, The kid who was found by the chancellor?, Yeah I Hear he thinks he’s the best
just cause the chancellor took him in, I never really liked him anyway

Akira-(My name is Akira Hatsume I’m Thirteen years old so I’m in junior high I was found in front of a castle not too far from here and
the chancellor of this school took me in, I have no memory of why my parents left me there I only have this weird dream of them
telling me to become strong)

(later on)

(Akira is then seen on Rooftop of the school by himself)

Akira-(flashback of the dream)(grunts)(What does it mean? Why have I been having this dream now more than ever? I have to find
out, I must know why this is happening to me)

Mikazi- Well look who it is

(Akira turns around)

Akira-Hmm?

Akira-(Oh great it’s this idiot)

Mikazi- Akira Hatsume aka the smart ***

Akira- What do you want now Mikazi?

Mikazi- Heh to finish up what happened in class earlier, now there’s no one to witness me beat the crap outta ya

Keito- You should have just kept your mouth shut and we wouldn’t be here to finish you up

Amiyuko- yea I won’t be surprised if Mikazi breaks more than just your arm and leg

Mikazi- Any last words before I pound ya?

Akira- It’s people like you that piss me off

Keito- enough talk it seems like he doesn’t get it mikazi

Amiyuko- I suggest you leave now before mikazi get’s mad

Akira- And why would I care if he’s mad?

Mikazi-THAT’S IT NOW I’M PISSED UR DEAD KID RRRRGGGHH!!!!

(Mikazi throws a punch but missed Akira)

(Mikazi accidentally flips over the rooftop and is hanging on the ledge for dear life)

Mikazi-AHHHH!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

(Akira looks down at him)

Akira- heh help you? Why should I? you were the one trying to hurt me remember?

(Keito and Amiyuko run past Akira and try pulling up Mikazi)

Keito, Amiyuko- Hold on Mikazi!!!, we’re coming!!!!

(Akira walks away)

(He then hears them struggling badly and looks back)

Akira- (why should I help him? He was the one after me? Then again if he get’s hurt and they explain what happened I’ll get called
down to the chancellor and we’ll both be in trouble (sighs) (I’d rather avoid that)

(Akira walks back to Mikazi)

Akira- Grab my arm and on the count of three we’ll pull you up

Keito,Amiyuko-fine

Akira- 1…..2……3 Pull!!

(Mikazi) lands on the roof safely)

Akira- your fine now

Mikazi-(rrrr) I’ll let you off easy this time kid and only because you helped me, but don’t think I’ll take it so easy next time

Akira-I’ll keep it in mind

(Mikazi, Keito, Amiyuko leave)

Akira-hmm now back to business I have to get some answers now and I know just where to get them

(A man is seen in an office)

????- Hmm it seems like a beautiful day today

(Walks over to the window)

????- (This breeze feels wonderful it’s so nice and relaxing)

(Knock at the door)

????-hmm I wonder who that could be?

(The man opens the door)

????-(laughs) well if it isn’t Akira Hatsume how are you doing? C’mon in

Akira- Alexander

Alexander-(laughs) how many times do I have to tell you Akira it’s chancellor Alexander

Akira-yea yea whatever listen I need you to tell me some things

Alexander-And what would that be?

Akira-My parents, what can you tell me about my parents?

Alexander- Your parents? What made you think about that?

Akira- Remember that dream I always tell you about?

Alexander- Yes I remember

Akira- Well it’s been happening a lot lately, more than usual

Alexander- I see and what made you think that I would know about your parents?

(Akira looks down)

Akira- I don’t know I just thought maybe you knew something about what was going on with me, but if you don’t then I’ll see you later

(Akira begins to walk away)

Alexander- wait Akira

Akira-Hmm?

(Alexander’s facial expression becomes very serious)

Alexander-Akira are you sure you wish to find out what’s really going on? And if it has anything to do with your parents?

Akira- Huh what’s with the serious look Alexander?

(Alexander glares)

(Akira is shocked)

Alexander- ………I’ll ask again are you sure you wish to find out?

Akira-(what’s he getting so serious for? All I asked is if he knew something and he is looking at me like I pissed in his office)

Akira- …....Yes I wanna find out Alexander

Alexander- Very well but are you sure your ready?

Akira- Yes I’m ready for anything

(Alexander smiles)

Alexander- good

(Akira is shocked)

Akira- ( well that was a quick change in personality)

Alexander- ok here’s what you must do Akira

Akira- I’m listening

Alexander- Below this school there is a secret library

Akira- Huh a secret library?

Alexander- Yes one that contains information that is not to be released

Akira- So why are you telling me about it?

Alexander- BECAUSE YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT OR WILL SUSPEND YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE GOT IT!!!!?!?!?!?

Akira- ok ok geez I got it

Alexander- now as I was saying, you must go down to the bottom of this school in the basement once inside you will say this “ The
information I shall not speak, Reveal to me the door I seek”

Akira-(Sarcastically) uh huh?

Alexander- then once inside you must find a book called history of the phantoms and then everything will unravel itself

Akira…………………. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ALEXANDER WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT DOOR I SEEK?!!!!!! PHANTOMS????!!!!! O C’MON DO
YOU THINK I’M AN IDIOIT OR SOMETHING?!!!!!!

Alexander- I’M NOT JOKING THIS IS VERY SEROUS WITHOUT THE RIDDLE YOU WON’T GET INSIDE!!!!???? AND I DON’T THINK YOU
WANT ME TO ANSWER THAT IDIOT QUESTION!!!!!!

Akira- IF YOUR PLAYING GAMES HERE IT’S NOT FUNNY!!!!

Alexander- I’M NOT KIDDING!!!!!!

Akira- (sighs) fine I’ll take a look but I have a feeling this is some wild goose chase

Alexander- you’ll see for yourself good luck Akira

Akira-yea yea

(Akira arrives at the basement of the school)

Akira- hmm ok I’m here know what was that stupid rhyme?

Akira- o right (sighs) I feel like a total loser saying this but whatever “The information I shall not speak, Reveal to me the door I seek”

( A Mysterious door suddenly appears)

Akira- (scared) AHHHH!!!!!

Akira-Whoa what the? He was right?

(Akira opens the Door)

Akira- uh hellllllooo (echoes)

(he begins to walk down a set of stairs)

Akira- (Man this place is creepy it looks like a haunted library)

(Akira Arrives at the bottom of the stairs where the library resides)

Akira- ok now he said look for a book called history of the phantoms hmm where would that be?

(Akira begins searching for the book)

Akira-(hmm where is it?)

(He finds the book)

Akira- ok got it

(He opens the book and suddenly his head starts to hurt badly)

Akira-ARRRRGGGHH!!!

(He drops the book and grabs his head while screaming continuously

????-(echoing) BECOME STRONG AKIRA!!!!!!!

(the headache suddenly stops and he breathes heavily)

Akira- what the hell was that about? What is this book? Should I read it………no I can’t be afraid I told him I was ready and that’s
exactly what I’m gonna be

(Akira picks up the book once more and begins to read)

Akira- Since it’s called history of the phantoms maybe I should look that up first

Akira- ok here we go it says, Phantoms are Humans who Have gained immense power and the ability to control the power by negative
energy, phantoms are eliminators of spiritual beings called Syn.

Akira- Syn are creatures born with the negative thought’s ,influence and actions of humans. When a Human has done terrible things in
their lives or have very strong thoughts of killing someone or anger and revenge or despair a Birth Syn is created, then once the birth
syn finds the person who created them with evil thoughts they take over the mind and body of that person and a syn is created.
(Akira closes the book)

Akira-(tch) what a load of crap, this doesn’t even make sense and what the hell do syn and phantoms have to do with my parents? I
knew this was gonna be some wild goose chase.

Akira- (sighs) then again why would Alexander be so serious about this? I mean c’mon it’s not like this could be real or anything, or
can it? I don’t know, could these phantom things really exis-

?????-RRRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHH

(Akira is shocked)

Akira- what the hell was that?

Akira- ( it sounds like it’s coming from outside)

( he drops the book and heads outside)

Akira- Damn these stairs are long as hell

Akira- ( This can’t be real, It can’t be)

(Akira arrives outside)

(Everything is normal outside)

Akira- What? I could have sworn I heard something and yet everything looks fine?

(Akira speaks with the students)

Akira- Hey did any of you hear a scream or roar just now?

Students- (laugh) what are you an idiot or something?, yea in case you haven’t noticed there are no dinosaurs around, this kid have
just lost it,

Akira-( hmm was I imagining it? I had to be I mean c’mon get real akira)

?????-RRRAAAAGGGGGHHHH

Akira- (shocked) there it is again

(everything is still normal)

Akira- Hellooo can nobody hear that????!!!

( A beam of energy is fired)

(BOOOOOOOOOOMM)

Students- what the?, ahhhhh run for it, It’s an alien invasion!!!!!,

(the students flee)

( the smoke clears, Akira is on the ground coughing)

?????-(growls)

Akira- what the?

(the image of the creature starts to become clear)

Akira- (scared) what the hell is that?

(flashback)

Akira- (Spiritual beings called syn) (echoes)

(flashback ends)

Akira- Wait no way is that a….. syn?

Akira-(Scared) what do I do? I can’t move? I’m too afraid,

Sayori- Akira!!!!!

Akira-(Shocked) NOOO SAYORI STAY BACK!!!!

(Syn turns around towards sayori)

Akira- SAYORI RUN!!!!!

(Syn grabs sayori)

Sayori- AHHHHH!!! AKIRA!!!!!

Akira- SAYORI!!!!

(Akira get’s up)

Akira- I’m afraid I know that, but I can’t let it hurt her

(Akira Grabs a pole from the wreckage of the blast)

Akira- RRRRAAAAGGHH LET HER GOO!!!!!!

(Akira swings at the monster, but it does nothing)

Akira- (shocked)

( the syn strikes akira)

Akira- AGGHHH!!

(Sayori in out cold from the trauma)

Akira- ( Damn I can’t do a damn thing this thing is to strong)( but I have to save her………..I want to save her…………..I………have………
to…….WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Akira- ARRRRGGGHHH AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

( An enormous burst of energy surrounds Akira)

Syn-(shocked)

(Alexander is watching from a distance)

Alexander-(shocked) (to think he would unlock it so quickly, the power to fight, the power to make the wrong…. Right, The power to
set balance in the world)

(The smoke Clears)

(Akira appears with his clothes changed to a long white silky scarf, with a long black cloak.)

Alexander- (He’s a phantom now)

Akira- What the……. What is this?....I feel…….lighter…….faster……..Stronger

Akira- What am I?

Syn-RRRAAGGGHHH!

(the syn strikes)

Akira-Ahhhh!!!!

(BOOOOOOMMMM)

Alexander- (Although a little training would help)

Akira- rrgghhh (he looks at sayori)

Akira- (I have to save her)

Akira- Your going down!!!!

(A mysterious blade shaped like a star appears in Akira’s hands)

Akira-What the?

Akira-(chuckles) I know exactly what to do with this, Let her go You ugly *******!!!!!!!!!!

(The syn strikes Akira, but he dodges it and slices the syn)

Syn-RRRRRAAAAGHH!!!!!!!!!!!

(They syn strikes again with other arm)

(Akira teleports into the air dodging the attack he then swoops down for another fatal strike)

Akira- I’m gonna make sure you pay for putting her in danger!!!!!

(Akira jumps high into the air)

Akira-DIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!

(He swoops down at the syn)

(the syn blasts another negative energy blast at him)

(it hit’s akira)

Alexander- Oh no

Syn-(smiles)

The smoke (clears)

(Akira bursts out of the smoke)

Syn-(Shocked)

Alexander (Smiles) hmm

Alexander- (You remind me of him akira…… the one who cleansed this world of evil once)

Akira-RRRAAAAGGHHHH!!!!

(Akira slices the syn vertically)

Syn-RRRRaaaggghh…..

(The syn is defeated)

Akira- Yess!!! I did it!!!

(sayori hurdles to the ground)

Akira- AHHH sayori!!!!!!

(he catches her an inch before she hit’s the ground)

(Sayori starts to awaken slowly)

(She sees a faint figure of a face)

Sayori- who…..are…you?

(Akira sets her down and vanishes)

Sayori- huh where am i?

Alaxander-(hmm well done akira……maybe you can save this world)

(akira is then seen again at the roof of the school)

Akira- what the hell was……..was I?.........i couldn’t have been…..no way….(laughs) looks like things just got interesting


Inverse Chapter 2


Inverse Chapter 2 The Reason to Fight



(The screen opens up to Akira at his house lying in his bed at night)

Akira – I still can’t believe it (flashbacks of becoming a phantom occur) was I really one of them those phantom things?

Akira –(looking up at ceiling) And that power was it all real? I have to find out it…….I know It was all real………but for now I guess a
little sleep wouldn’t hurt

(The next morning Akira is seen walking to school)

(flashbacks of the incident occur once more)

Akira- (Man this is so weird I was really fighting like a hero on some kind of TV. show)

(A man suddenly comes out from the alley with a bloody knife in his hand)

Man-(breathes heavily) (then looks at akira with a Ferocious stare)

(Akira is frozen with his eyes widened)

(The man then runs away)

Akira-huh? What was that all about?

(The police suddenly arrive)

Police# 1 - hey!!! Kid did a man just past by here?

Akira- huh uh y-y-yea w-what’s going on?

Police #2 – No time to explain kid just tell us where he went!!!

(Akira points)

Akira – He went that way

(The police run after the man)

Police#1- Let’s go men before he gets away!!!!!!

Akira – what was that all about?

(Akira then arrives at the school and is running to Chancellor Alexander’s office but suddenly bumps into sayori)

Sayori-whaa!!

Akira-Ugh!!

(crash)

(Sayori drops her books and falls down)

(Akira falls down)

Akira-(oww)

Akira – oh sayori sorry are you ok I didn’t see you are you ok?

Sayori - yea (laughs) (getting up) I’m fine

(Akira picks up her books and hands them to her)

Sayori- thanks for picking them up for me (laughs) you’ve helped me again

Akira-Again?

Sayori- yeah once here, and the other time was when you held me and saved me from some sort of monster thing (laughs) you were
wearing a weird outfit akira where did you get it?

Akira-(blushes) huh when?

Sayori- yesterday you don’t remember?

Akira-(wait she saw me? But that’s impossible I thought that book said normal people couldn’t see phantoms so how did she know it
was me? (sighs) (Anyway I can’t let her know about all of this it’s dangerous enough)

Akira- Sayori are you sure you weren’t dreaming or something?

Sayori- well I thought I was at first but it’s so weird (closes her eyes) when I woke up I was really on the ground (opens her eyes)
Huh????? Akira???? Where are you?????

(Running down the hall akira shouts)

Akira-(laughs nervously) ok!!! See you around sayori

Akira-( phew that was close I gotta keep her away from all of this)

(Akira arrives at Alexander’s office)

(Akira bashes open the door)

Alexander-(Scared) AHHHH!!!

Akira- ALEXANDER!!!! EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME WAS TRUE!!! THE PHANTOMS, THE SYN, EVERYTHING WAS TRUE…….I BECAME A
PHANTOM

Alexander- ohh it’s just you akira phew I almost had a heart attack

Alexander- well I’m glad you had fun

Akira-………fun?.........FUN!!!! THAT THING ALMOST KILLED ME!!!!! HOW THE HELL IS THAT FUN!!!!???

Alexander-(hmm maybe I used a poor choice of words) my apologies akira I meant how did it feel becoming a phantom?

Akira-(looks down) I don’t know, it felt strange I felt lighter………faster……..and stronger and then I got this star shaped sword.

Alexander- I see so now that you’ve experienced all of this are you ready to fufill your duty as protector of this town???

Akira-……..huh??...... no way!!!!

Alexander- huh?

Akira- in case your forgot I never signed up for this

Alexander- Akira it is destiny for you to do something like this, the next protector is you

Akira- so I’m the next protector?

Alexander- yes

Akira- I refuse

Alexander(eyes widened) why?

Akira- why should I risk myself for someone else? What have they done for me?

Alexander- did sayori do anything for you?

Akira-(shocked)

Alexander- yes I saw you put your life on the line for her

(akira looks down)

Akira-(she’s different)

Alexander- Akira it’s not about what they have done for you it about what you can do for them

Alexander- this town needs someone to help and you’re the only one who can do it

Alexander- think about it if you hear someone screaming for help can you really ignore them?

Akira- if you know so much about this why don’t you do it?

Alexander- (laughs) and risk myself getting killed? (laughs) no way

Akira-(what???)

Alexander- this could also tell you more about your parents

Akira(shocked) (really? He may be right this could be my only chance)

Akira- ok I’ll do it but only because I’m looking for my parents

Alexander-akira that’s not good enough we need a protector here…..hey where are you going?

(Akira leaves)

(Akira is then seen at the rooftop of the school)

Akira- (Protector huh?)

Akira- (why the hell would I want to do that?)

Akira-(weird I never would have thought my life would turn out this way)

(Akira looks at the town)

(but on the other hand I’ll do anything to find my parents)

????-RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH

Akira-(shocked)

Akira- that noise it’s just like before

Akira- (wait should I…….go help?)

Akira- Hell no forget it I only said my parents not everybody

????-RRRAAAGGGHHH

(A kid screams out loud)

Kid-AHHHHHHHHH

Akira-(shocked)

(flashback)

Alexander- (can you really stand there and ignore a cry for help?)

Akira-(rrrggh) Akira runs to the scene (AHHH DAMNN it)

Alexander- (laughs) ( looking out the window) this should be enjoyable

(Akira arrives at the scene)

Kid- AHHH help me someone

Akira- Get behind me

(Syn approaches akira and the kid)

(Syn growls)

Akira-(ok I’ve fought these things before now to defeat it again)

Akira-rrrrrgggghhh now your dead PHANTOM POWERS ON!!!!!!

……………………………

Akira- AHHH CRAPP!!!! I DON’T KNOW HOW TO BECOME A PHANTOM AGAIN!!!!

(The syn strikes Akira and the kid)

Akira-AHHH!!!

Kid-UGGGHh!!!

Akira- (on ground) rrgg c’mon I’ve gotta get up and help this kid)

(the syn stares at Akira)

Akira-(Shocked) those eyes(flashback) (bloody man comes out of the alleyway)

Akira-(he has those same eyes as the man before)(could it be him???)

Akira- (huh wait a minute) (Flashback) ( hell no I only said my parents not everybody) (can you really stand there and ignore a cry for
help) (echoes)

Akira-I…..I…..

(The syn approaches the child)

Kid- h….help me!!!!

(the syn strikes)

(ding)

(kid looks up and sees akira blocking the attack with his star blade)

Akira- ……I’ll do whatever the hell I want

(akira slashes the syn)

Syn-RRRaaaaggghh!!!

Akira-whoa I did it again? It seems this power can be reached through emotion…….well whatever

Akira- kid get outta here unless you wanna die I suggest you beat it

Akira- not like he can hear me or anything i forgot that i can't be seen by normal humans

Kid-u..uuhh thanks mister um are you some kind of super hero?

Akira- huh he can see me? what the hell is going on?

Akira- (no time to wonder gotta save him)

Akira-Super hero? Nah Just call me Akira Hatsume

Kid-Akira…..thanks

Akira- no prob now get outta here

(kid runs away)

Akira- you bastards piss me off you know that?

Syn –rrrraaaggghhh

(syn strikes once more)

(Akira slashes the syn’s hand)

Syn- rrrraaaagggghhhh!!!!!!

Akira- and it’s because you things exist that I have to go through this bull crap

Akira- Your over!!!!

(Akira leaps into air and slices syn finishing it off)

Akira- now that I’m here you bastards are soon to be extinct

Akira-(sighs) (listen to me I sounds like some lame comic book hero)

Akira- this is gunna be such a pain

Akira-AHHHHH WHYYYY MEEEE!!!!!!!?????

Chapter end



Inverse Chapter 3

Inverse Chapter 3: Sayori Hikari

(The chapter starts out with akira outside)

(Akira is on his way to school)

Akira- (yawns) I hate getting up in the morning why can’t school just be for a hour?

Akira- I mean seriously waking kids up for this stuff c’mon

Akira- why can’t we all just have a vacation once all year around I mean is that too much to ask?

Sayori- Because if it was like that we wouldn’t know everything we know today

Akira - hmm? O hey sayori (yawns)

Sayori – Akira try not to fall asleep in class please your grades are low enough

Akira- hey I can’t help it if this stuff is boring I mean c’mon when the hell are we ever gonna use 3 times x and x times 3 and all of
that crap

Sayori-(laughs) you never know maybe you’ll grow up to be a Scientist

Akira- (tch don’t hold your breath on it)

Sayori- anyway akira just be sure to stay awake ok?

Akira- (yawns) yea yea

Sayori- oh by the way akira

Akira-hmm?

Sayori- have you been in trouble with the chancellor?

Akira-Hmm? What made you say that?

Sayori- Well you’ve been going to his office a lot lately

Akira- Oh uh well that’s because I uh…….forgot….to….give…him… his presents (laughs nervously)

Sayori- Presents?

Akira- uh yea it’s his……. birthday today (laughs nervously)

Sayori- Really? Oh I didn’t know that, so if it’s his birthday today why give him the presents early?

Akira- oh you know (laughs nervously) nothing better then a man getting his presents early (laughs)

Sayori- (laughs) yea I guess your right (laughs) after all I’d like my presents early on my birthday too.

Akira- (laughs nervously) yea (phew that was close)

(akira and sayori are walking in the hallway)

Alexander- ohh hey akira how are you doing?

Akira –fine fine just sooo tired

Alexander- well remember the early bird get’s the worm

Akira- ( i would rather it be the sleeping bat get’s his nap)

Sayori- oh chancellor hello o and Happy birthday(laughs)

Alexander- Happy birthday? What are you talking about? My birthday isn’t until-

(akira grabs sayori’s hand and heads for class)

Akira-well Alexander nice seeing you sorry were late bye!!!

Alexander-??? (sighs) kids

(Scene goes to Akira and Sayori in class)

(Akira and Sayori are sitting in class)

Mikazi- (glares at akira)

(Akira and sayori are laughing and talking)

Mikazi- (rrrggg who does that punk think he is talkin to sayori)

Mikazi- (She’s the girl of my dreams and this shrimp is talkin to her)

Mikazi (with hearts in his eyes) ahh sayori such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl

Amiyuko-Huh you say something mikazi?

Mikazi- uhhh nooo I didn’t say nothing

Keito- hmm I thought you said something about sayori

Mikazi- why would I say something about that loser?

Mikazi – (that’s it today is the day I ask her out)

Mikazi- (in his head he is standing on a cliff with the sunset behind him)

( I WILL BE A MAN TODAY!!!!!!)

(daydream beings)

(Mikazi imagines the scenery with him and sayori)

(they are both on the cliff with the sunset behind them)

(In this image mikazi looks like a handsome man)

Mikazi- Sayori my love with you go out with me?

Sayori – yes mikazi I will always be yours

(Daydream ends)

Mikazi- ahhh…..sayori

(bell rings)

Mikazi- (shocked) huh what what happened?

Amiyuko- mikazi class is over

Keito- yea are you daydreaming

Mikazi- no I am not daydreaming you idiot!!

Mikazi-(wait where’s sayori?)

(Sayori and Akira are walking out of the classroom door together)

Mikazi-(AHHH I’ll miss my chance)

Mikazi- hmm (devious smile) hey keito and amiyuko I want you guys to do something for me

Amiyuko, ketio-huh?

(Mikazi whispers in their ear)

Amiyuko- wow really???

Keito- I didn’t know you had such a side mikazi

Keito,amiyuko-(laugh hysterically)

Mikazi- hey shut up you two and just do it or I’ll pound ya

Amiyuki,keito- yes sir!!!

(Akira and Sayori are seen in the hallway)

Akira- Glad that’s over

Sayori- at least you stayed awake I thought you were going to sleep for sure

Akira- yea I was about to

(Mikazi stares from a distance)

Mikazi- ok you two know what to do

Amiyuko and keito- yes sir

(Mikazi goes around the corner)

(Mikazi imitates a girls voice)

Mikazi-o hey sayori can I talk to you for a minute

Akira- huh o hey sayori I think someone’s calling you

Sayori- yea I heard it too I’ll be right back

Akira- ok

(Sayori leaves)

Akira- hmm wonder who it was

(Keito and amiyuko sneak up to akira from behind and grab him)

Akira-(with his mouth covered) h..heyy what are you doing??

Keito- shut up kid

Amiyuko- yea or we’ll throw you in a dumpster

(Sayori arrives at the corner)

Sayori- helloo who called me?

(Mikazi is there with a black tuxedo and a hat with a rose in his mouth)

(Spanish music begins to play)

Mikazi- hello my darling sayori

Sayori- (with a creeped out facial expression) Mikazi??!!!

Mikazi- yes my darling….it…is…mee

Sayori- what do you want and why are you dressed like that?

(Mikazi grabs sayori’s hand and bends down on one knee)

Mikazi- sayori will you……(moment heats up)….go….out…with….me???

(Mikazi after all of this how can she refuse)

(music stops)

Sayori(walking away) eww gross Mikazi go find someone else

Mikazi…………………………..

Mikazi- WHHAATTT??!!! HOW COULD SHE REFUSE???

Mikazi- my heart……..shot down…….(crying like a baby)

Mikazi-(crying like a baby) ahhhh sayori why???!!!!

Sayori- ugh what a waste of time that was huh? Where’d akira go?

Keito- now you just sit tight brat

Amiyuko- any second Mikazi will be walking over here with his new girlfriend

Akira – (with tape over his mouth) GIRLFRIEND!!!????

Keito- yup and yes I know your jealous akira haha

(Sayori walks over)

Amiyuko,Keito and Akira (with tape over his mouth)- SAYORI!!!!??

Keito- Hey where’s Mikazi?

Amiyuko- yea I thought you two were boyfriend and girlfriend now

Sayori- boyfriend??? (sayori becomes fearsome) You two get lost now and untie Akira right now or I’ll kill you both

Amiyuko,keito- (scared) AHHHHH RUNN FOR IT!!!!

Amiyuko- (Running) wait what about untying akira?!!!!!

Keito- (running) forget that run for your life!!!!

Sayori- idiots

Akira –(with tape over his mouth mumbling)

Sayori- oh akira sorry here let me help you

(Sayori grabs the end of the tape)

Akira-(mumbling) nooo waiiiit sayoriiii

(tearing of the tape is very loud) (sayori rips off the tape)

Akira- uuuaaaahhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!

Sayori- ohh sorry akira I couldn’t hear what you were saying

Akira- yea I can tell…..

Sayori- (laughs)

(Akira and sayori are seen on the rooftop together)

(The sun is setting)

Akira-(ahh) this is a very relaxing place

Sayori- so you usually come up here by yourself?

Akira- yea it’s a good thinking place

Sayori- yea it Is away from everybody else

Akira- yea…..

Sayori- akira what’s wrong?

Akira- um well….

Sayori- c’mon spit it out

Akira- (blushing) well did you really reject mikazi?

Sayori- of course that idiot tried to ask me out

Akira- (blushing) well uh….if you did want a boyfriend how would you want him to be?

Sayori- hmm? why the sudden interest?

Akira-(blushing) o well you know just thinking out loud

Sayori- (laughs) hmm well I guess Strong……….courageous……….handsome…….and kind

Akira- (blushing) o I see

Sayori – (laughs as see stand up in front of the sunset)

Sayori- Akira

Akira-(blushing) huh? What is it?

Sayori- promise me something

Akira- (blushing) huh what?

Sayori- That we’ll always be friends

Akira-(Shocked)

Akira-(laughs as he stands up)

Akira- I never break my promises so yea we’ll always be friends

Sayori-(laughs) (thank you Akira)

(Mikazi is then seen again on the school stairs)

Mikazi-(whining) man I really blew it today sayori my love will are love ever be???? I will never give up until your
mine…….SAAAAAAYORIIIIII!!!!

inverse CHapter 4

Inverse Chapter 4: Broken Promise


(a couple of weeks have passed since akira became a phantom)

(The chapter starts out in a hospital)

(doctors and nurses are running around like crazy)

Nurse #1 - GET THIS GIRL TO MEDICAL CARE A.S.A.P!!!!!

Nurse #2- c’mon people let’s move it here we don’t have time to waste

Nurse #3 – ok she’s in get the doctor in now

( A girl is breathing very heavily)

???- where am i?

??? – am I alive?

Doctor – what’s the girls status?

Nurse #1 – She’s been badly injured

Nurse #2 – This isn’t good at this at this rate she wont surv-

Doctor – Don’t speak such nonsense!!!!! She will live!!!!

Doctor – I will make sure she is ok!!

???? – ( girl breathes heavily)

( Time passes)

Doctor – (sighs) she’ll make it, she has to rest for a while but she’ll be fine

(doctors and nurses leave)

????- I don’t wanna be here

???? – I don’t like it here

(nurse arrives back in room)

Nurse – ok now we have to give you your medicine or you won’t fully recov-

Nurse – (shocked)

(the girl is gone)

(nurse calls doctor in room)

Doctor – What!!!! How did she get out!!!

(wind from a nearby window blows)

Doctor – you fools!!! Why was this unlocked during an operation!!!!

Nurse – I’m so sorry doctor we’ll send out a search for her

(scene goes to Akira in gym class)

( everyone is playing soccer)

Student – o c’mon kid don’t you know how to play?

Akira – hey shut up I’m trying my best

Students- hurry we only have 6 seconds left

(Akira has the ball and is racing towards the goal)

Students…5……4…….3…….2……1.

Akira- rrrraaaaggghhh!!!!!!

(Akira kicks the ball with all of his might)

(buzzer rings)

Gym teacher – goal!!!!!!!

Students – tch I guess you did ok this time kid, yea but next time we don’t plan on picking you

Akira-(grunts)

(Akira walks away)

Akira- (rrrgggh man everything I do seems to have a negative effect on me (sighs) (maybe they’ll never accept me)

(Akira walks outside)

Akira- hmm?

(Akira sees a boy standing on a bucket peeking into the girls locker room window)

?????- (chuckles) man these girls are soooo hot

?????- I’d love me a piece of that(chuckles)

Akira- what are you doing taijiro?

Taijiro – (scared) ahhhhh!!!!

(taijiro falls off of the bucket)

Girl-hmm??? What was that?

Taijiro - oww o hey akira wat’s up?

Akira – What are you doing?

Taijiro – uhhh….nothing

Akira- you were peeking into the girls locker room………again

Taijiro – heheh let’s just keep this whole thing between you and me if you do then you can join me next time

Akira- I think I’ll pass on that one

Taijiro –(laughs)

Girls- ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Perverts!!!!!!!!!

Akira, Taijiro – (Shocked)

Taijro- run for it!!!!!

(Akira and Taijiiro flee quickly)

(they arrive in the hallway)

Akira – (breathing heavily) you idiot now they think I’m a pervert

Taijiro –(breathing heavily) hey you’re the one who came over to me and ruined my view

(Scene goes to sayori)

Sayori- (hmm I wonder where akira is?)

Sayori – (I haven’t seen him all day)

Sayori – (hmm I checked the rooftop but he wasn’t there) (shocked) (starts to run) (wait I know where he could be)

(she arrives at chancellor alexander’s office)

Sayori – (knocks) helloo chancellor?

(Alexander is restocking his personal bookshelf)

Alexander – oh hello sayori what brings you here?

Sayori – hello chancellor I was wondering do you know where akira is?

Alexander – hmm no I haven’t seen him today

Sayori – (head down) o I thought maybe you knew where he was

Alexander – hmm is something the matter sayori?

Sayori – well…..

Alexander-(coming down from the ladder) it’s ok you can tell me anything I’ll listen

Sayori – well ok I was wondering if you knew anything about what is going on with him

Alexander- hmm what do you mean?

Sayori – well he’s been really exhausted lately and he sleeps in class a lot I mean not that he doesn’t always but I can tell he’s really
exhausted

Sayori- also I’ve been seeing bruises on him and everything I don’t know what to do or say to him

Alexander – (hmm she’s really worried maybe she should find out the truth)

Alexander – Sayori

Sayori – hmm?

(Alexander’s facial expression becomes serious)

Alexander – About akira, there are things that you might not understand but I shall tell you

Sayori – ( He looks so serious what’s he trying to tell me?) huh tell me what?

Alexander – the truth about akira

(scene goes to Akira and taijiro)

Taijiro- YESS!!! Schools over whoo hoo

Akira- (laughs) I’m glad it over too

Taijiro – now we can do whatever we want

Akira – yea like peep at girls again?

Taijiro – (laughs) your still going on about that?

Akira – you know it was the wrong thing to do

Taijiro – yes but it was a fun thing to do

Akira – hey taijiro (points) look over there

Taijiro – hmm what?

Akira – look at all of those police

Taijiro – yeah so? What do they have to do with us?

Akira – one of them is coming over here

Taijiro (shocked) what?!!!!

Policeman – hey kids I was-

Taijiro – nooo I didn’t do anything!!!! It was all akira!!!!!

Akira- Great now I know I can count on you for anything!!!!

Policeman- (laughs) no this has nothing to do with you two

Taijiro…….oh

Akira- so what’s going on?

Policeman – well earlier today a hospital patient ran from the hospital and now were trying to locate her

Akira- hmm I see

Policeman – I was wondering if the two of you could keep an eye out for her

Taijiro – sure!!! You can count on us me and akira will go find her with no problem!!!!

Akira- (why are you volunteering me?)

Policeman – thanks I appreciate it

(policeman walks away)

Taijiro –(putting his fist in the air) ok akira we have a new mission

Akira- mission?

Taijiro – yea didn’t you hear him? We gotta find this girl

Akira- we don’t have to anything, you can go find her I’m outta here

Taijiro(shocked) – WAT!!!!

Taijiro- you expect me to go find her myself

Akira – yep go on ahead

Taijiro – man your no fun akira

( a rustle from the bushes happens)

Akira –hmm?

Taijiro- huh?

( A young girl with a hospital dress appears)

Akira- what the?

Taijiro – is that a girl?

(the girl is crying)

Akira – oh boy

Taijiro – wait here akira

(Taijiro walks towards the girl)

Taijiro – hey are you ok?

(girl looks up)

Girl – i……want…….my……daddy(cries)

Taijiro – hmm?

Taijiro – hey akira come over here

Akira – (sighs) (akira walks over)

Akira – what is it?

Taijiro – I think this is the girl the police were looking for I mean she does have a hospital dress on

Akira – hmm maybe your right so what? Let’s just go tell them

Taijiro – hmm but if she was ok with that she wouldn’t have ran away in the first place from the hospital, they might just take her
back there

Akira- so what taijiro what does it have to do with us?

Taijiro – we can’t just send her back there if she’s like this

Akira (sighs) – (how do I get myself mixed in these situations?)

Girl –(crying) please can you find my daddy

Taijiro – you bet we will don’t worry about it

(Girl looks at taijiro and begins to smile)

Taijiro – all right your smiling ok now let’s find your dad

(the girl begins to collapse)

Taijiro – whoa hey are you ok?

Akira – (shocked) what the?

Taijiro – what’s wrong akira?

(Akira begins to see a shadowy figure)

Akira-(shocked)

Akira- oh no

Taijiro-akira?

Akira- Taijiro!!!! Take her and run!!!!!

Taijiro – run for what?

(A syn approaches)

Akira- rrrghh just do it!!!!

Taijiro – what? Akira tell me what’s wrong with you

( the syn transports behind taijiro)

Akira- Taijiro moovee!!!!!

(the syn smiles behind taijiro)

(the syn strikes taijiro and the girl)

Taijiro – (while in the air) whaaat? What was that? I’m bleeding?

(taijiro slams into the ground)

Taijiro - ugghh

Girl-ahhhh

(girl slams into the ground)

Akira – damn it

Akira- what do I do now?

(Sayori appears)

Sayori - Akira!!!!

Akira- sayori!!!

Sayori- akira what’s going on? What’s wrong with taijiro? And who’s that girl?

Akira- I’ll explain later just go!!!!!

Sayori – what go???? Go where?!!!!

(the syn strikes)

Akira- (akira grabs her and the syn misses)

Sayori – akira? What’s going on? What are you doing??!!!

Akira- I said I’ll explain later!!!!!!! Get going now!!!!!

Sayori(shocked) akira

Akira- (glares)

Sayori- ok I understand I’ll get them outta here but what about you?

Akira – don’t worry about me I’ll be fine just go

Sayori – but akira

Akira – go now!!!!

Sayori –(nods her head) All right

(sayori runs to taijiro)

Sayori – taijiro wake up!!!

Taijiro – huh…….say…or…i?

Taijiro – what…are..you doing here?

Sayori- no time to explain let’s go

Taijiro- (get’s up)

(Sayori grabs the girl)

(the girl is unconscious)

(Sayori and taijiro begin to flee)

Taijiro- ugh hey sayori what about akira?!!

Sayori-(flashback) (don’t worry about me I’ll be fine)

Sayori – he’ll be ok (at least I hope he will)

Taijiro - what in the world is happening??!!

Akira – good there gone

Syn- rrggghhh

Akira- ahhhhhhh!!!!

(Akira transforms into a phantom)

(syn strikes akira)

(Akira guards attack but it blown away into a nearby building)

BOOOOMMM!!!!

Akira- rgghhh damn where’s that blade?

Akira – I can’t summon it

Syn-rrrrrrrrraaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!

(syn charges full force at akira)

Akira – rrgghh oh no

(scene show the syn inches away from akira)

(chapter ends)


Inverse CHapter 5

Inverse Chapter 5: Broken Promise Part II



(The Scene continues from the last battle)

(The syn is inches away from akira)

Akira – ugh damn it

(The Syn raises it’s arm for the final blow)

Akira – Am I really going to die here?

(The syn strikes)

Akira – (NOOO I WONT DIE HERE!!!!)

(Suddenly the blade appears)

(Akira then in the nick of time dodges the attack and teleports under the syn’s arm and slashes it’s chest)

Akira – Rrrggaaaahhh!!!

(Akira slices the syn)

Syn – rrraaaggghhh!!!!

(The syn backs up)

Akira –(Breathing heavily) I don’t get it, why did the blade appear just now?

Syn – Rrrgghh

(the syn looks around)

Akira- (huh is it searching for something?)

Syn – RRAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!

(The syn vanishes)

Akira –(Shocked) what the?

Akira- it’s gone?

(Akira turns back to normal)

Akira – (why did it leave just now?)

Akira –(oh right gotta find sayori and taijiro)

(Akira heads in the direction they headed in)

(Scene goes to sayori and taijiro)

(They stop at a nearby park)

Taijiro –(breathing heavily) Man what in the world is going on?

Sayori – (breathing heavily) I don’t know but I hope akira’s ok

Sayori – Taijiro

Taijiro – Yea?

Sayori - what’s with this girl? Why is she with you and Akira?

(Taijiro explains the situation)

Sayori – I think we should bring her back to the hospital taijiro think about it we don’t even know who she is

Taijiro – no way sayori she wouldn’t have ran away for no reason

Sayori – that still doesn’t give us the right to just take her with us

Taijiro – I know but……

(the girl begins to wake)

Tajiro, sayori – huh?

(Girl stares at sayori)

Girl…..who….are….you?

Sayori –(laughs) my names Sayori

Girl – oh taijiro where’s my daddy?

Taijiro – huh? How do you know my name? I never told you yet(laughs)

Girl – that boy….(flashback)

Akira- (Taijiro!!!! Take her and run!!!!!)

(flashback ends)

Taijiro – oh right when akira said it

Girl…Akira?

Taijiro – he’s the other boy

Sayori – little girl what’s your name?

Girl…….na…..naomi

Sayori – Naomi that’s a nice name

Sayori – but naomi you have to tell us what happened and why you ran away from that hospital?

Naomi- I didn’t…..like it there

Sayori – naomi you must have been there for a reason

(Akira shouts from a distance)

Akira – heeeyyy!!!!!

Taijiro – Hey akira

Sayori – Akira!!! (thank goodness he’s ok)

Naomi….akira

Akira – hey guys

Taijiro – Akira you look exhausted

Sayori – yea are you ok?

Akira – uh yea (laughs) it’s from all of this running

Sayori – by the way akira what did we run for?

Akira – uhh…. I thought I saw the cops looking for the girl

Taijiro – cops? So what in the world gave me this bruise?

Sayori – look naomi has a bruise too

Akira – Naomi?

Taijiro – The hospital girl

Akira – ohh I see

Taijiro – Akira what is going on?

Sayori – yeah akira tell us why you’ve been acting so strange lately

Akira-(with his head down)

Taijiro – Akira

Sayori – Akira?

Akira………look guys there’s just some things I can’t talk about

Sayori – what do you mean?

Akira – Things you wouldn’t understand

Taijiro – Akira

Akira – look let’s get out of here if we stay here the cops will surely find us and try to take naomi

Akira – Sayori could we go to your house?

Sayori – huh why my house?

Akira – keep naomi hidden

Taijiro – Ok party at sayori’s house (laughs)

Sayori – good idea akira we could keep her safe there

Akira – All right let’s go

(they all arrive at sayori’s house)

Sayori –mom!!!

Sayori’s Mother – hello sayori

Sayori’s mother –(oh you have guests?)

Sayori’s Mother – yes just a few friends from school

(Sayori’s Mother is incredibly hot)

Taijiro, Akira-(blushing) uhh……uh……

Sayori – guys what’s wrong?

Taijiro, Akira –(blushing)uhhh……uhh….

(Sayori looks at them staring at her mother)

Sayori – oh brother

(taijiro grabs sayori’s mother’s hand)

Taijiro – Ms Hikari where have you been all of my life???

Sayori’s mother – uhh….excuse me?

(Sayori bashes taijiro with a pan over his head)

Taijiro – yaaaahhhhh!!!!

Taijiro – what was that for?

Sayori – for flirting with my mother!!!!!!

Taijiro – Oh (laughs)

Naomi – (laughs)

Sayori’s mother – hmm? Who’s this little girl?

Akira – uh oh

Sayori (laughs nervously) mom she’s not little (laughs nervously) she is in our class and she…..

Taijiro – didn’t eat her vegetables

Sayori – uh huh yea

Sayori’s mother ohh she’s awfully small for junior high

(Sayori grabs naomi and runs upstairs)

Sayori- so yea we’ll be up here mom byeee!!!!

(Taijiro and Akira follow upstairs)

Sayori – phew that was close

Akira – yea

(Naomi sits on sayori’s bed)

Sayori – naomi are you ready to tell us what happened?

Naomi – (with head down) I just wanted daddy to go back to the way he was

Akira – Back to the way he was?

Sayori – naomi how old are you?

Naomi – I’m 9

Taijiro – this is so strange

(Taijiro put’s his hand on naomi’s shoulder)

Taijiro – naomi just tell us what happened and we’ll try to help out

Taijiro (smiling) don’t worry you can count on us

Naomi – ok……. Well this is what happened

Naomi – my…daddy…. He used to be so nice to me

(flashback)

(scene takes place at naomi’s house)

(Naomi- this all started about 5 days ago)

(Naomi arrives from school)

Naomi – dad I’m home

Father – welcome home naomi

(hug’s father)

Naomi – where’s mother?

Father- in the kitchen making dinner

Naomi – Hello Mother

Mother – Hi naomi dinners almost ready

Naomi- Ok!!! (laughs)

Naomi- (mother and father used to be so happy and we used to be a happy family)

Father- naomi come here for a minute

Naomi – coming!!!!

Father – I bought you a present

Naomi – huh what’s this?

Father – it’s a necklace

Naomi – ohh a necklace? What can I do with this?

Father- (laughs) you wear it silly (places the necklace on her neck)

Father – naomi listen to me I want you to know something, I will always be here for you and protect you with my life I promise….

Naomi – (I loved my dad with all my heart)

Naomi – (then everything changed, on day father got involved with these man and there money)

Naomi – (he started being away from me and mommy more and more)

Naomi – (then one day we saw him on the news and the police were searching for him)

Naomi – (they said he had killed someone over money)

Naomi – (my mom was crying real bad)

Naomi – (then one day my dad came home but, him and my mom where arguing)

Mother – Get out of my house!!!!!! Your not the man I married anymore!!!!!!

(I was watching from the corner)

Father- what are you saying , you don’t love me anymore!!!????

Mother- I’m calling the police!!!!!

Father – how could you??? How could you betray me like this!!!!!!

Naomi – ( my father started to lose his mind)

Father – I see if you don’t love me anymore then I have no use for you!!!!!!!

(the father pulls out a gun)

(gun fires)

Naomi – (I watched my mother die that day)

Naomi – (my father then looked at me, I was so scared so I ran away as fast as I could he tried to hurt me but I got away)

Naomi – ( I just kept running and running, my father meant the world to me and he had broken the promise he made to me and it
meant nothing anymore)

Father- (naomi listen to me I want you to know something, I will always be here for you and protect you with my life I promise….)

Naomi – (after that I wondered around hungry, and cold I was forced to try and survive but I could so I collapsed…….

(flashback ends)

Sayori – so then after that the police must have found you and taken you to the hosptial

Akira- sounds like a rough life naomi

Taijiro……………

Taijiro- (crying) that was the saddest thing I ever heard!!!

(leans on akira crying)

Akira- get off of me taijiro!!!!!

Taijiro – (while wiping tears) don’t worry naomi from now on I promise we’ll protect you

(naomi’s face starts to anger)

Taijiro (shocked) naomi what’s wrong?

Naomi…………………don’t say that

Taijiro – huh?

Naomi – Promises can never be kept why do you think I just told you all that?

Akira, Sayori- (shocked)

Naomi –(crying) Promises can never be kept!!!!!!!!!!

(naomi runs downstairs and out of the house)

Taijiro – naomi!!!

Akira – man she really had it rough

Taijiro – guys hellooo we have to go get her!!!!!

Sayori – yea let’s go

?????-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!

Akira(shocked)

Sayori –(running) huh what’s wrong akira

?????-Rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaggggghhhhh

Akira – wait a minute!!!!!(flashback) (Syn are creatures born with the negative thought’s ,influence and actions of humans. When a
Human has done terrible things in their lives or have very strong thoughts of killing someone or anger and revenge or despair a Birth
Syn is created, then once the birth syn finds the person who created them with evil thoughts they take over the mind and body of
that person and a syn is created.)


Akira-(ruuning) (no it couldn’t be!!!)

Akira-(but it would explain a lot)

Akira- (as far as I know syn only attack phantoms, so when naomi got close to me and the syn sensed my Negative energy and
showed up it must have noticed naomi next to me as well and that would explain why it didn’t attack her all of this time and because
she was next to me my energy must still be on her making the syn able to find her and make the pieces add up it must have
remembered naomi because the syn is made made thorugh her father!!!!!!)

Akira –(running) guys we have to hurry

Taijiro – yea I know those cops could find her at any moment

Akira – no not that , let’s just say she’s in more trouble than you could imagine

Sayori – what are you talking about akira???

Akira – I can’t really explain but we have to hurry

Akira- (ugh naomi)

Taijiro – ( I made a promise to protect her I have to hurry)

Sayori – (naomi)

(Naomi is then seen again in a field full of grass)

Naomi – that stupid taijiro, he doesn’t understand anything (crying)

(The syn approches naomi)

(Naomi cannot notice it)

(naomi is crying)

(the syn raises it’s arm and begins to strike)


Inverse Chapter 6


Inverse Chapter 6: Promises


(The syn raises it’s arm and begins to strike)

Akira – Naomi!!!!!

Naomi – Akira?

(the syn strikes)

(Akira pushes Naomi out of the way

Naomi – huh? Akira why did you do that?

Sayori, Taijiro – Naomi!!

Naomi – Taijiro? Sayori?

Taijiro – Naomi are you ok?

Naomi – y..yeah

Akira – guys get out of here now!!!!

Taijiro – what? Why?

(Sayori begins to make a serious face)

Sayori – Akira I won’t leave

Akira- what? Sayori go now!!!

Sayori – no I’m not going to leave you to deal with whatever is going on alone

Taijiro – yea akira we’re a team and we won’t let you handle this alone

Akira- what? Guys just go you wouldn’t underst-

Sayori – you don’t understand!!!

Akira- (shocked)

Sayori – I don’t care what’s going on akira we’re not going to leave you here alone

Taijiro – now tell us what’s going on

Akira- (with his head down) even if I did tell you I don’t think you would believe me

(the syn fires a beam of energy at akira)
Akira – (shocked) guys run!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

(Sayori taijiro and Naomi are blown back from the blast)

Sayori – ughh

Taijiro- ahh

Naomi – ughh

Sayori – akiraaa!!!!!

(the smoke clears)

(Akira is a phantom)

Akira – heh you should really work on your aim

Sayori – I don’t see him oh no

Taijiro – (shocked) Akira……no

Naomi- ugh akira

(Akira and the syn stare fiercely)

Akira – (it’s gotta be her father there’s no doubt about it)

(The syn shows eyes of determination)

Sayori – (on her knees crying) Akira!!!!!!!

Taijiro – ugh damn it

Naomi – huh? I can……

Akira – ok c’mon blade where are you?

(the syn charges at akira)

Syn – rrrraaaaagggghhhh!!!!

(akira teleports into the air)

Akira –( rrgghh c’mon guys get out of here)

Syn – (rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaagggggh)

(a scythe appears into the hands of the syn)

Akira – what the?

(the syn charges at Naomi)

Syn – (raaaaaaaaghhh)

Akira – Naomi!!!!!!!

(the syn slashes)

(akira has made it in time protecting with the star blade in his hand)

Akira –rrrggghh (why the hell does this blade appear at certain times)

(Naomi can see akira faintly)

Naomi – huh akira?

Sayori , taijiro – (shocked)

(Akira slashes the syn)

Akira – raaaaaggghhhh

Syn – (ahhhhhggghhh)

(the syn is forced back)

Naomi – Thank you akira

Akira – no problem Naomi

Akira-……………………….

Akira – NAOMI!!!!!??? Wait you can see me?

Naomi – I think so what are you wearing?

Sayori – who is she talking to?

Taijiro – that can’t be akira

Akira – Naomi how can you see me?

Naomi – I don’t know I just can

(Naomi looks at the syn)

Naomi – (shocked)

Naomi – akira?? What is that???

Akira- how can she see me it doesn’t make sense she’s normal

Akira – (wait!!!) it must be the syn her father!!!! Naomi said they had some kind of special bond and the bond they shared must have
something to do with this it still doesn’t make sense but I think that’s it

Akira – the bond is enabling her to see negative energy, so that means she’s able to see the syn and me

Sayori – Naomi what’s going on?

Taijiro – did you just say akira?

Naomi – yes I did he’s alive

Taijiro – he is?

Sayori – (wiping her tears) thank goodness, where is he?

Naomi – he’s right here

Sayori – huh? I don’t see him

Taijiro – yea me neither

Akira – Naomi only you can see me

Naomi – huh? How?

Akira – it’s a long story but I have to tell you something

Naomi – tell me what?

Akira – you see that thing over there?

Naomi – yeah

Akira- I’m sorry to say this but that thing is your father

(naomi’s eyes widen)

Naomi – (shocked) dad???? It can be……

(the syn roars)

Syn – rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaggghhhhh

Naomi – (that thing is my dad? No it can’t be)

(the syn charges)

Akira – damn Naomi stay back!!!!!

(the syn and akira clash)

Akira – rrrgghh you ******* don’t you think you hurt her enough!!!!!!

Syn – (growls)

Akira – rrrgggggaaaahahhh!!!!

(akira the syn strike repeatedly)

Naomi – d…..dad?

(flashback)

Naomi’s father - naomi listen to me I want you to know something, I will always be here for you and protect you with my life I
promise….

(flashback ends)

Naomi – dad is that you?

Akira- rrrggghh damn he wont give up!!!!

(the syn slashes akira)

Akira – aaaggghhh!!!!

Naomi – akira!!!!!

Sayori- Naomi what’s wrong what happened to akira?!!!!

Naomi - (shocked)

Sayori – Naomi!!!!

Naomi –(shocked)

(akira get’s up)

Akira- rgghh damn him

(Naomi runs in front of the syn with her arms out)

Sayori – Naomi!!!!!

Naomi – Father stop this your hurting me friend!!!!!

Taijiro – Father????

(the syn glares at Naomi)

Akira- NAOMI GET AWAY FROM IT!!!!!

Naomi (glaring at the syn) you really are my dad aren’t you??? I don’t know why but I can feel him coming from you

(the syn begins to strike)

Naomi – (shocked)

(the syn strikes with the scythe)

(Akira blocks it from Naomi)

Akira – (blocking the syn) rrgghh Naomi are you crazy I told you to stay back!!!!!!!

Naomi – but he’s my father akira if I can just talk to h-

Akira – (blocking the syn) you can’t talk to him!!!!!

Naomi – (shocked)

Akira – (blocking the syn) I know it’s hard to except believe me I know but your father is gone Naomi

Naomi (with her head down)

Akira – (blocking the syn) rrgghh once people turn into these things they become monsters and will do anything that comes to mind!!!! I know you loved your father but he’s gone, and no matter what he won’t listen!!!

Naomi – but I love my father!!!!!!

Akira – DO YOU LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO GET KILLED BY HIM!!!!????

Naomi – (shocked)

(akira looks at Naomi and sees the necklace her father made for her)

Akira – (shocked) (she still has the necklace with one petal)

(akira slashes the syn)

Syn – rraagg

Akira- Promises can be kept naomi.......you just have to beleive

Akira – (I can’t keep this up much longer…….my energy is running out….)

Naomi – my father told me to keep this necklace always until the last petal fell

Akira – Naomi listen to me

Akira and Naomi’s father - I will always be here for you and protect you with my life I promise….

(Naomi begins to cry)

Sayori – Naomi what is going on…….

Taijiro – Naomi…

Naomi – akira……..

Naomi –(crying) Akira!!!!! Your right I loved my father but thanks to you I can see he isn’t him so kick his butt!!!!!!!

Akira – heh roger that

(akira’s energy begins to rise drastically)

Akira – ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

(the syn charges at akira full force)

Syn – rraaaagggghhhhh!!!!

(Akira charges at the syn full force)

Akira – aahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

(they clash and a huge explosion occurs)

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Syn-rrraaggh……

(the syn begins to fade but a flash of light appears)

(Naomi can see a faint image of her father)

Father – Naomi I’m so sorry

Naomi –(crying) dad???

Father – I put you through so much pain and I’m so sorry

Naomi –(crying) dad

(naomi’s father places his hand on her shoulder)

Father – I love you Naomi

(her dad begins to fade away into light)

Naomi – dad don’t go please!!!

Father – (naomi’s dad is fading with a smile)

(flashback)

Naomi – (that’s the smile my dad had long ago when we we’re happy)

(flashback ends)

(Naomi tries to hug her father but he fades into light completely)

(the last petal from naomi’s necklace falls)

Naomi – dad!!!!!!!

(Naomi begins to cry)

(akira turns back to normal)

Sayori (shocked) akira!!!!

Taijiro – akiraa!!!!!

Akira - ………hey guys (looks at Naomi)…..naomi

Sayori – Naomi………what happened

Taijiro – Naomi…..

(Akira puts his hand on naomi’s shoulder)

Akira – Naomi don’t worry…….everything’s gonna be ok (smiles)

Naomi –(shocked)……(thank you…….Akira)

(scene goes to evening)

(sayori, akira, taijiro and Naomi are seen at the dock)

Sayori – I still don’t understand what happened but I’m just glad everyone’s ok

Taijiro- talk about a crazy day c’mon explosions everywhere that was crazy

Akira – so Naomi what are you gonna do now?

Naomi – I’m going to stay with my grandmother now she lives kinda far but the police think it’s what’s best for me

Naomi – so I guess this is goodbye guys

Sayori – we’ll never forget you Naomi

Taijiro – yea even if we tried (laughs)

Akira – take care Naomi

(Naomi runs up to akira and hugs him)

Akira- (shocked)

Sayori – aww isn’t that cute (laughs)

Taijiro – (laughs)

Akira – ( I feel like I’m gonna throw up)

(Naomi get’s on the boat)

Naomi – bye, akira, sayori, taijiro!!!!!!!

Akira, Sayori, Taijiro – bye!!!!!!!

(Naomi leaves)

Taijiro – think she’ll be ok?

Akira – I’m sure she’ll be fine

Sayori – you know akira you seemed like a father to her

Akira- (what!!!!??) no way I’m way too young

Taijiro- (laughs)

Sayori – (laughs)

Akira – Take care Naomi……….


Inverse Chapter 7


Inverse Chapter 7 : Shadow Arts

(3 weeks have passed since the battle with naomi’s father)

(Scene starts out with Akira is the chancellor’s office)

Akira- WHHAAAATT!!!!???

Alexander –(plugging his ears) must you be so loud akira?

Alexander – I’m actually surprised this came to be a shock to you

Akira –(sulking) C’mon this job was hard enough already

Alexander – did you really think it would be that easy?

Akira – uh yea kind of ok let’s see

(chibi imitation of akira’s explanation occurs)

Akira- ok locate the syn, defeat the syn and save the citizen

(imitation ends)

Akira – that sounded like a good plan to me

Alexander – yes akira but there are different types of syn out there

Akira- - (sulking) you’ve gotta be kidding me

Alexander – you’ve been doing well so far

Akira- yea I guess

Alexander – (laughs) ok let me explain something akira

Akira – wait Alexander

Alexander – hmm?

Akira – you know that blade that appears when I turn into a phantom?

Alexander – yes what about it?

(flashback)

Akira – (NOOO I WONT DIE HERE!!!!)

(Suddenly the blade appears)

(Akira then in the nick of time dodges the attack and teleports under the syn’s arm and slashes it’s chest)

(akira has made it in time protecting naomi with the star blade in his hand)

Akira –rrrggghh (why the hell does this blade appear at certain times?)

(flashback ends)

Akira – well lately it’s only been appearing at certain times

Akira – like times that I’m about to really die out there

Alexander – that’s just what I was about to explain

Akira- huh?

Alexander – akira you haven’t got a full grasp on your powers yet

Alexander – so you must learn to control them

Akira- so how do I do that?

Alexander – I shall explain

Alexander – ok the reason your blade only appears at certain times is because you are about to witness death

Akira – huh?

Alexander – akira your negative energy reacts to your emotions and when you are most afraid then the blade suddenly appears
meaning it only appears when you are about to die or when someone else is in severe danger

Akira- (blushing) who said I was afraid?

Akira – (oh I get it and that’s why it only appeared when I was about to die and when I was protecting Naomi)

Akira- I see

Alexander – yes but there is a way that you can summon your blade whenever you want

Akira – really? How?

Alexander – you must learn Shadow Arts

Akira – Shadow arts?

Alexander – yes shadow arts are when a phantoms can control there negative energy and call forth different powers

Akira – ok?

Alexander – there are 2 shadow arts they are called Zarcane and Larcane

Akira- what are those

Alexander – Zarcane is the ability to summon forth your own power Zarcane energy reads your heart and transforms you energy into
your inner power so that starblade that you see is just negative energy in the form of the will of your heart

Akira- so my heart is like a star?

Alexander – (laughs) something like that

Alexander – Larcane Energy is the power to mold your negative energy and use it to fuse with elemental energy and create magic

Akira – ok I think I understand

Alexander – remember what I said about different syn?

Akira – yea I remember

Alexander – well not all of them can be defeated with your zarcane weapon, some you must use larcane on them

Alexander – also akira once a full syn is made it can also inhabit and manipulate objects just look out for that

Akira – I see

Alexander – so now you must learn the zarcane summon ability to call forth your weapon

Akira – how do I do that?

Alexander – you must be in complete sync with your inner darkness, since phantoms have so much negative energy aka darkness you
must harness it and become one with it

Akira- that really sounds like a bunch of crap Alexander

Alexander – it’s all true akira go to a quiet place and give it a try

Akira – heh sure

(akira leaves)

Alexander – ( you certainly are progressing quite well akira)

(akira is seen walking on campus)

Akira- (this is crazy, so much has happened so far in my life)

(flashback of current events occur)

Akira – (I would have never saw this coming I can’t believe it)

????- umm….are you akira?

Akira- hmm?

????- I um….just wanted to say hi

Akira- hi um??

Rei- my name is rei

Akira- oh um hi rei

Akira- (laughs) oh wait I think I saw you in my class

Rei – (excited) r…really?

Akira- Yea your all the way in the back right??

Rei –(sulking) uhh y..yea

Akira – so what’s up??

Rei-(blushing) ohh uhh I just wanted to talk to you for a minute

Akira- hmm what about?

Rei – i….uh (what do I say…..he’s right in front of me……and my stomach feels tight….)

Akira- hey rei are you ok

Rei – (hmm?) ohh uhh just uhh making sure you remember……the homework tomorrow (laughs nervously)

Akira- ohh yea that(laughs) yea I’ll do it

Rei –(blushing) ohh um ok then……..well see you around akira

Akira- see ya around

(Rei leaves)

Akira- (man that was weird)

Akira – (hmm maybe I should get to this whole zarcane thing)

(akira is seen at the rooftop of the school)

Akira- ok now what did he say again?

(flashback)

Alexander – you must be in complete sync with your inner darkness, since phantoms have so much negative energy aka darkness you
must harness it and become one with it

(flashback ends)

Akira – ok here goes…….

(akira becomes a phantom)

Akira- heh I think I’ve got this becoming a phantom thing down

Akira- all right here goes nothing………

Akira – COME FORTH MY POWER!!!!!!!

…………………………..

Akira – aww c’mon why won’t it work?

Akira- (hmm maybe I should relax?, ok let me try again)

(Akira is in deep thought)

(Akira enters his inner self)

(everything is pitch black)

Akira- where am i?

(Akira’s childhood self appears)

(akira walks over)

Akira- hey kid what’s wrong?

Kid akira – (crying) I don’t know …..where my mommy is(cries)

Akira- heh you too huh?

Kid Akira- (wiping tears) huh?

Akira – I don’t know anything about my parents either

Kid Akira- you don’t?

Akira- (laughs) nope, so I guess we can relate to each other huh?

Kid akira – uhh….yea (laughs)

(Akira and Kid Akira are walking side by side)

Akira – kid if you never give up I’m sure you’ll find your parents too

Kid akira- really?....

Akira – yep you can count on it

Kid Akira – Thanks mister

Kid Akira- oh mister what’s your name?

Akira – My Name is Akira.. Akira Hatsume

Kid akira- (laughs)

Akira – what’s so funny?(laughs)

Kid Akira- my name is Akira Hatsume too

Akira- (shocked) huh?

Akira- (huh wait a minute this……is….me)

(kid akira vanishes)

Akira – what?

(phantom akira appears behind akira)

Phantom Akira- hey you

Akira- huh? Wait your me too?

Phantom Akira- I guess so

Akira- (wow he looks just like me when I’m a phantom)

Akira- (come to think of it I’ve never seena phantom from the outside)

Akira- (laughs)

Phantom Akira- what’s so funny?

Akira – I’ve been seeing me everywhere

Phantom Akira- (laughs)

Akira- so your me as well

Phantom Akira- well you could say that but I’m really your inner power

Akira – inner power?

Phantom Akira- yes your heart

Akira- My heart?

Phantom Akira- I am the Star power, Akira

Akira- hmm so your what he was talking about

Phantom Akira – yes I am

Akira- so I must control you then

Phantom akira- not exactly well at least not yet

Akira- So if you’re my heart why do you look like me?

Phantom akira – I am taking this form in order to talk with you

Akira – ohh ok

Phantom Akira- Akira you must understand that wielding this power is a big step for you

Akira- what do you mean?

Phantom Akira- being a phantom is much more than you could ever imagine

Akira- yea I realize that

Phantom akira- do you also realize that you will suffer loss if you choose to continue being a phantom?

Akira- yea

Phantom Akira- Also you mus-

Akira- would you shut up already you’re giving me a headache

Phantom Akira- (closes his eyes) very well it seems you are ready

Akira- so what do I have to do?

(Phantom akira Summons the star blade)

Phantom Akira- You must fight me

Akira- what? Fight you?

Phantom akira – yes u must fight me

Akira- heh me fighting me? (sarcastically) yea now everything makes sense

Phantom Akira- I will however tell you one thing before we fight

Akira- what?

Phantom Akira- you must look deep within this fight in order to succeed

Akira- what the hell does that mean?

Phantom Akira- you will find out

Akira- whatever I’m gonna win this and get my power

Akira- ahhh!!!!

(akira turns into a phantom)

Akira – ok let’s do this

Phantom Akira – very well

(Phantom Akira charges at akira with incredible speed)

Akira- what the?

(Phantom akira slashes akira)

Akira- huh? i….didn’t….even see that coming….

(phantom akira teleports high above akira)

Phantom akira – what’s wrong akira I thought you were gonna win?

Akira- rgghh…*******….

Phantom Akira- I do however have a question

Akira- what??

Phantom akira- how do you plan on fighting me without a weapon?

Akira- (shocked) (he’s right where’s the star blade?)

Akira- crap I can’t do anything to him without it

(phantom akira charges once again)

(akira is slashed once again)

Akira- ahhhh!!!

Phantom Akira – c’mon akira fight back

Akira- (rgghh c’mon where is it???!!!)

Phantom Akira- I see you have no more will to fight

Akira- (shocked)

Phantom akira- so I will finish this now

Akira-(c’mon where is it!!!!)

Akira- (I can’t let it end here)

Phantom akira – (maybe I was wrong akira, maybe you aren’t the one who can weild the star blade)

Phantom Akira- now akira perish!!!

(phantom akira charges)

Akira-(no) (flashback of akira’s friends come into his mind)

Akira-( I can’t let them down)

(Akira imagines Alexander)

Akira- (and I told him)

Akira- (I told him that i………..

Phantom akira- its over!!!!!

(phantom akira strikes)

(ding)

(Akira is seen holding starblade and deflecting other starblade)

Akira-I would do whatever the hell I wanted!!!!

(Akira pushes back phantom akira with a slash from his starblade)

Akira- all right got it

Phantom akira- hmm so you have the blade again

Akira- yep and now I’m gonna kick your *** with it

Phantom akira- hmm is that so??

(phantom akira charges)

Akira- (watch his movements)

(phantom akira slashes horizontally but akira fronflips over him and dodges it)

Phantom akira- what??!!

(Akira turns quickly around for a fatal strike towards phantom akira’s back)

Akira- your mine!!!!!

(Phantom akira takes the star blade and blocks akira’s attack on his back without turning around)

Akira- what??!!

Phantom Akira- (smirks)

(Phantom akira pushes off akira’s attack with the blade and turns around to slash akira)

(Akira regains his balance and guards the attack)

Akira-(clashing) rrrgg heh your not half bad

Phantom – (clashing) hmm I wish I could same the same about you

Akira-(clashing) rrrgghh

(akira slashes vertically)

(but phantom akira teleports into the air and dodges it)

Akira- your awfully good at running away

Phantom Akira – running away??

Phantom akira – you don’t get it do you???

Akira- get what??!!

(Phantom akira puts out his hand)

Akira- (huh??? What’s he doing??)

Phantom Akira- you are not ready to weild this power Akira Hatsume

(phantom akira snaps his fingers)

(the star blade akira was wielding shatters)

Akira- (eyes widened) what the??!!!! No…..way

Akira- (eyes widened) my blade………it’s gone???!!

Phantom Akira-(smirks)


Chapter end



Inverse Chapter 8

Inverse Chapter 8: The New Phantom

Phantom Akira – (smirks)

Akira- (shocked) (no way)

Akira – (it’s gone)

Akira- ( Damn)

(Akira looks up at Phantom Akira in the air with an angry face)

Akira- rgghh

Phantom Akira – Now as I was saying…….(serious face) Time to end this

Akira- what?!!

(Phantom Akira swoops down and slashes akira)

Akira- rgghh

(phantom akira swoops back and forth slashing akira repeatedly)

Akira- AHHH!!!!!

Phantom akira – (while swooping down slashing) WHAT’S WRONG AKIRA I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE WEILDER??!!!

Phantom Akira-– (while swooping down slashing) WERE ALL YOUR EFFORTS FOR NOTHING!!!!???…….WERE THEY ALL JUST TO LOSE
YOU POWER HERE!!!!!!???

Akira-(getting slashed) ngghh (what if he’s right? Do I have the power to do all of this?)

Akira- (getting slashed) (was all of this power for nothing??)

Akira-(getting slashed) (was it even me winning? Or was it the star blade?)

Akira-(getting slashed) (am I a failure?)

Phantom Akira –(while slashing akira) (I truly thought you were the one)

Akira- (Does it all end here?)

Akira-( Sayori……..taijiro……….i’m sorry)

(Kid Akira appears in akira’s thoughts)

Kid Akira – hey what are you doing?

Akira- what?

Akira- hey it’s you I mean me again

Kid Akira- are you really gonna give up that easily??

Akira- why not it’s pointless now I’m already gonna die

Kid Akira- yea if you believe that

Akira- huh?

Kid Akira- you should never give up, ever

Akira- huh why?

Kid Akira- because as long as you believe, you can do anything that comes to mind

Akira- where did you hear that crap?

Kid Akira- From you…..

Akira-(shocked)

Akira- wait did I say that?

(flashback)

Akira – kid if you never give up I’m sure you’ll find your parents too

(flashback)

Akira- that was me

Kid Akira- so don’t give up, fight to the end,

Akira- your right…..i can’t give up after coming so far

Akira- I have to win!!!!!!

Phantom Akira- This is the end!!!!!!

(phantom akira strikes)

(akira guards the tip of the blade by clapping his hands together to stop the tip of the blade)

(akira throws the blade while phantom akira holds it)

(phantom akira lands on his feet)

Phantom Akira- (what happened? He’s still alive?!!)

(Akira looks at Phantom akira with a serious face)

Akira- I won’t lose to you

Phantom Akira-(angered) what did you say!!!???

Akira- I said I won’t lose!!!!

Phantom Akira- how dare you stand again??!!!

Akira- heh I can’t die here I have to much things to do

Akira- try killing me again in a 100 years!!!!

Phantom Akira-(where did all of this confidence come from?)

Akira- I have friends to protect so I won’t lose here

Phantom akira – I see

Phantom Akira- guess I’ll have to kill you quicker this time

Akira- I understand what you meant before

Phantom Akira- (What???)

(Flashback)

Phantom Akira- you must look deep within this fight in order to succeed

(flashback ends)

Akira- I know what that means now

Phantom Akira- (shocked)

Akira – It doesn’t mean I have to win this fight, it means I have to observe this fight

Phantom Akira- (shocked)

Akira- This fight represents the things I will have to go through if I continue being a phantom and the things I will learn, well the way I
think of it, it sounds like a way of growing up

Phantom Akira-………

Akira- it’s just like you said, I will suffer many things if I go through this path and some I might not even begin to imagine, but the
truth is that I don’t care

Phantom Akira-………..

Akira- whatever I have to go through, I will because I have to find my parents!!!!!

Akira- It’s funny I’ve been soaked in darkness all of my life wondering about my parents and if they even cared but yet my inner power
is light the opposite of darkness

Phantom Akira-…………

Akira- I know now that if I believe hard enough I can do anything and accomplish anything so now I know I won’t lose to you (image
of young akira smiling and nodding appears behind akira)

Phantom Akira-……………is that so..

Phantom akira – WHAT A STUPID WAY TO THINK!!!!!!!

(phantom akira charges with full force)

Akira- (I’m not scared………………….i’m not scared……………………..I’m not scared!!!!!!!!)

Akira- ( I control this power!!!!!)

(Phantom Akira’s blade stops right at the tip of akira’s nose)

(Akira looks down at phantom akira)

Phantom Akira- (smirks)

(Phantom Akira Shatters into light)

(fragments of light pass akira’s face)

(The light then goes into akira)

Phantom Akira’s voice- Well it looks like you did it akira, you’ve chosen your path and have learned the true meaning of power, you
may now weild my power

(Scene begins to change to a very bright light)

Akira – what’s….happening……?

(an image of kid akira is seen smiling but fading into the light)

(Akira is then seen at the rooftop of the school)

Akira- (shocked)

Akira – (what the?)

Akira- (I’m still at school?)

Akira- (weird it felt like hours passed by in there)

Akira- (hmm I don’t feel any different)

Akira- (wonder what happened)

RAAAAAAAAAGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akira- (shocked) a syn?

(Akira looks at his hand)

Akira- (closing his and and makes a fist) I can do this

(Akira rushes to the scene)

Syn – rrrggghhh

Akira- ok there it is, hopefully I learned something new

(Syn spots akira)

Syn – RRAAAGGGHHH

Akira- ok let’s go!!!!

Akira- Rrraaagghhh!!!

(Akira is a phantom)

(the syn is charging)

Akira – ok time to test out my power

(Akira’s negative energy begins to rise)

Akira- (ok here goes nothing!!!)

Akira- Zarcane!!!! Release!!!!

(A circle like symbol with writing on it appears in front of his hand)

Akira- Star Blade!!!!!

(the symbol shatters and the starblade appears)

Akira- (all right, it’s here I can control it now)

(the syn goes for a devastating bite)

(akira guards with his starblade)

Akira- Get off of me!!!!!!

(akira slashes the syn’s mouth)

Syn- rrrraaagaggghhh!!!!!

(Akira teleports into the air slashing the syn vertically)

Syn – rraaaaggghh…….

(the syn is defeated)

(Akira lands on his feet)

Akira- (heh looks like they are no match)

RRRRRAAAAAGGGH!!!!!!!

Akira- what?!!!

(Another syn appears behind akira)

(Akira turns around)

Akira- tch another one?

(Akira- what the it looks different)

(The syn has a wizard hat tipped to cover one of it’s eyes)

Akira- heh hat or no hat your going down!!!

(Akira charges at the syn)

Akira- AHHHHH!!!!

(Akira slashes)

(the attack goes right through the syn)

Akira- wh….what!!!??

(the syn strikes akira and smashing him into a nearby building)

Akira- rgghh what just happened?

Akira – I striked him but it went right through him???

Akira- What the hell’s going on?

(the syn begins to charge up a negative energy blast through it’s mouth)

Akira- (shocked)

Akira- (Damn it I gotta get up)

Akira- (DAMNN)

????- Larcane release, Fire ball!!!!!!!

(a blast of fire hit’s the syn in it’s head knocking it into a nearby building)

Akira- w..what??

Akira- It got hit

????- phew that was close, are you ok akira?

Akira-……..Sayori!!!???

(Sayori is seen as a phantom)

(Her phantom outfit has a wizard hat on the top with a book on her side)

Akira- wh….what the?

Sayori – hey akira are you ok??
Akira-y…y…yeah

Sayori – (smiling) good now wait here

Akira- Wait here???!! Sayori how did you…….when did you…….hUH????

Sayori – I’ll tell you after I defeat this syn

Akira- (shocked) Sayori

Akira- Sayori be careful normal attacks won’t hurt it

Sayori – I know that akira…..it’s a Larsyn

Akira- Larsyn?

Akira- (How does she know all of this?) (what’s going on)

(the syn emerges)

Syn-rrrrgghhhh

(Sayori approaches the syn)

Sayori – (smirks)

Sayori – Zarcane release!!!!!!

(The circle like symbol appears but with different writing then akira’s)

Sayori- Wizard Staff!!!!

(A White staff with Angel wings on the end appears)

Akira-uhh…….uhhh…..

Sayori – (here goes)

(she teleports into the air)

Sayori – Larcane release, Fireball!!!!!!

(a ball of fire strikes the syn once again)

Syn – rrrggghhhaaahhh

(She lands)

(The syn fires a quick negative energy blast)

Sayori – Larcane, release!!!!, Barrier!!!!

(A barrier protects sayori from the attack)

Akira- what the…….

(Sayori jumps onto the syn’s head and then jumps off into the air)

(she continuously shoots fire balls at it’s face)

Akira- (Sayori what are you doing it’s not going to take him down)

Akira – (why keep doing this it doesn’t make sense)

Sayori – (now’s the perfect time)

(the syn is surrounded in smoke from the fireballs)

(Sayori lands in the smoke)

Akira- sayori!!!!!!!

(the syn strikes forward)

(But sayori dodges it and runs up it’s arm)

Akira- oh no sayori, please don’t die

(time passes)

(Sayori flips into the air and out of the smoke)

Akira- Sayori!!!!!

(she lands behind the syn but a distance away)

(the smoke clears)

(the syn is frozen solid)

Akira- (huh?)

(Sayori is still far from the syn with her back facing it’s back)

Sayori –(chuckles) hey Akira did you know if you say the full ritual for a larcane it makes it twice as strong

Akira- huh?

(Sayori puts her hand behind her and aims it at the syn)

Sayori – allow me to demonstrate

Sayori – Flints of flame combine into one and destroy my enemy

Sayori – larcane release, Fireball!!!!

(A huge fireball shoots from her hand exploding the frozen syn)

Akira-.(shocked)

Sayori – phew (laughs) sorry about all of that, guess I kinda got carried away

Akira- say…sayori how……

Sayori – (laughs) it’s a long story akira

Akira- what the???



Chapter ends


Inverse Chapter 9

Inverse Chapter 9: Partners


(The chapter starts out with sayori just defeating the syn)

Akira- uhhh…..uhhh

Sayori – (laughs)

Akira- Sayori…….what did you??

Akira- rrrggghhh damn it

(Sayori notices that akira is hurt from the battle)

Sayori – akira sit still

Akira- rrghh why?

(sayori kneels down)

Sayori – Larcane release!!!!! Remedy!!!

(Akira’s wound begin to heal)

Akira- what the???

Akira- (sayori)

Sayori – there that should do it

(Sayori turns back to normal)

Akira- Your…a…phantom

Sayori – (laughs) yea I am

Akira- but how did you become one?

Sayori – well it’s a long story

(Akira turns back to normal)

Sayori – I’ll tell you in a sec but first we gotta get outta here

(Akira looks around at the wreckage from the battle)

Akira- o…..uh……yea

(sayori and akira head to the school rooftop)

Akira –Sayori that was amazing what you did back there

Sayori – (blushes) really?

Akira- yea I was worried but you really did good

Sayori – well maybe it was a little much (laughs)

Akira- so now tell me how you became a phantom

Sayori – oh right here’s what happened

(flashback)

Sayori – (A couple of weeks ago I went to alexander’s office looking for you)

(scenes from chapter 4)

Sayori – (knocks) helloo chancellor?

(Alexander is restocking his personal bookshelf)

Alexander – oh hello sayori what brings you here?

Sayori – hello chancellor I was wondering do you know where akira is?

Alexander – hmm no I haven’t seen him today

Sayori – (head down) o I thought maybe you knew where he was

Alexander – hmm is something the matter sayori?

Sayori – well…..

Alexander-(coming down from the ladder) it’s ok you can tell me anything I’ll listen

Sayori – well ok I was wondering if you knew anything about what is going on with him

Alexander- hmm what do you mean?

Sayori – well he’s been really exhausted lately and he sleeps in class a lot I mean not that he doesn’t always but I can tell he’s really
exhausted

Sayori- also I’ve been seeing bruises on him and everything I don’t know what to do or say to him

Alexander – (hmm she’s really worried maybe she should find out the truth)

Alexander – Sayori

Sayori – hmm?

(Alexander’s facial expression becomes serious)

Alexander – About akira, there are things that you might not understand but I shall tell you

Sayori – ( He looks so serious what’s he trying to tell me?) huh tell me what?

Alexander – the truth about akira

(scenes from chapter 4 end)

Sayori – (Alexander told me everything about the phantoms the syn the zarcane and everything)

Sayori – (At first I thought that he was nuts and there was no way all of this was even possible)

Sayori – (then I thought about that day a long time ago)

(scenes from chapter 1)

(sayori hurdles to the ground)

Akira- AHHH sayori!!!!!!

(he catches her an inch before she hit’s the ground)

(Sayori starts to awaken slowly)

(She sees a faint figure of a face)

Sayori- who…..are…you?

(Akira sets her down and vanishes)

Sayori- huh where am i?.

(scenes from chapter 1 end)

Sayori- (I started to think about the things that have been going on and it started to make sense)

Sayori – (So I told alexander I wanted to become a phantom)

Sayori – (he gave me instructions on what to do if I wanted to become one but he told me not to tell you)

Sayori – (I couldn’t figure out where to train in secret and then I remembered what you said)

(scenes from chapter 3)

(The sun is setting)

Akira-(ahh) this is a very relaxing place

Sayori- (so you usually come up here by yourself?)

Akira- (yea it’s a good thinking place)

Sayori- (yea it Is away from everybody else)

(scenes from chapter 3 end)

(flashback scene goes to sayori on the rooftop)

Sayori – (so for the next month I trained my hardest here when you weren’t around and tried to harness the negative energy that he
said I had)

Sayori – (So one day when I was training I found out I wasn’t very skilled at fighting so I decided to master Larcane, and I just kept
practicing and practicing trying to get the negative energy out but no matter what I did it wasn’t working)

Sayori – (so I just layed there in agony thinking that there was no way to do this)

Sayori – (then I started to think about you akira and how much you really were suffering and I couldn’t take it anymore)

Sayori – (so I wished with all my heart that I could help you as much as I could and then all of a sudden I felt this power boiling up
and ready to burst and then out of nowhere my energy exploded out and then I went unconscious)

Sayori – (when I woke up I had a hat on and some weird outfit and I didn’t know what was going on)

Sayori – (but I felt power inside and I knew that I had become a phantom, so for the rest of the month I trained as hard as I could
and tried to master as much larcane as I could.)

Sayori – (I learned quite a few and I thought they were pretty cool, I also noticed that everytime I learned one this book that I has
on the side of my hip would glow and I opened it and writing would appear everytime.)

Sayori – (after a while I felt that I was ready to start protecting the town and then I heard the sound of a syn coming , and I knew I
was ready so I came as quickly as I could and now here we are)

Akira-………..

(Akira’s head becomes chibified and huge)

Akira- I’M GONNA KILL THAT ******* ALEXANDER!!!!!! I TOLD HIM I WANTED TO KEEP YOU OUT OF THIS!!!!!

Sayori – Akira why didn’t you tell me what was going on

Akira- I wanted to keep you safe (looking away) I just didn’t want to get you involved

Sayori- akira I know this is dangerous and all but always know your friends are here to help (smiles)

Akira – yea I guess

Akira- wait a minute hold on

Sayori- what?

Akira- you said you’ve been training for a month now right?

Sayori – yea why?

Akira- so that means when I fought naomi’s father you actually could see me and you knew everything about syn’s and phantoms

Sayori-…….oh uh (blushes) yea

Akira- WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE MAKING FAKE TEARS THEN?!!!???

Sayori – well I had to keep it all a secret from you so I had to act a little

Akira – well that was pretty harsh sayori

Sayori – sorry……but after I seen those things in real life I had no doubt that Alexander was telling the truth

Akira- any more secrets I should know??? Like does taijiro know about all of this

Sayori – I’m not sure but I don’t believe he knows

Akira- sayori this is gonna be dangerous and I don’t want anything to happen to you so stay out of it

Sayori – I don’t remember asking for permission akira

Akira – (shocked)

Sayori – I made my choice and I’ll do anything to help you out don’t forget that

Akira-……

Akira- hmm (turning around smiling) just don’t get in my way

Sayori – (smiling) I could say the same thing

Sayori – who’s butt did I just save again??

Akira- (rrrgghh) that was a one time thing it’ll never happen again

Akira- Sayori by the way I have a question I wanna ask you

Sayori – what?

(flashback scene)

(scenes from chapter 8)

(Akira- what the it looks different)

(The syn has a wizard hat tipped to cover one of it’s eyes)

Akira- heh hat or no hat your going down!!!

(Akira charges at the syn)

Akira- AHHHHH!!!!

(Akira slashes)

(the attack goes right through the syn)

Akira- wh….what!!!??

(flashback ends)

Akira- my attack went through that thing

Sayori – that’s because it was a larsyn

Akira- Larsyn?

Sayori – it’s basically a way phantoms know what kind of attacks will affect it, just take the word larcane and syn and you get larsyn

Sayori – Alexander said it was some way that the long ago phantoms kept track of it

Akira- I see

Akira- (even though all they had to do was look at the hat on them)

Akira- So why do they were hats?

Sayori – the wizard like hat symbolizes that they know how to use larcane

Akira- syn know how to use larcane????

Sayori – yes because remember akira it only takes negative energy to use larcane and syn and phantoms have the same kind of
energy which is why were able to see each other

Akira- right so the ordinary syn we’ve been fighting were Zar…..syn?

Sayori – Yes Zarsyn, and they can be hurt by both larcane and zarcane you could call them the basic syn but to put it all in a nutshell
there basically all just syn

Akira- I see looks like Alexander taught you a lot

Sayori – or maybe I was just listening

Akira- what are you trying to say??, I listened

Sayori – (laughs)

RRRRAAAAGGGHHH!!!!

Sayori – (shocked)

Akira- (shocked)

(sayori and akira looks at each other)

(they both smile)

(they both rush to the scene)

Syn – rrrrggghhh

Akira- no hat….looks like it’s a zarsyn

Sayori – yea I know

Akira- heh sayori stand back and watch how a pro does it

Sayori – pro huh? Last time this pro got his *** kicked

Akira- I told you……IT WAS ONE TIME!!!

(the syn strikes)

Syn- rrrraaaaggghhh!!!!

(akira and sayori dodge and land on their feet)

Sayori – anyway we shouldn’t be arguing we should team up

Akira – yea I guess your right

Akira – you ready?

Sayori – yea

Akira- RAAAGHHH!!!!

Sayori – RRAAAGHHH!!!!

(they both become phantoms)

Akira- let’s go!!!

Sayori – Right!!!

(Sayori jumps high in the air towards the phantom)

Sayori – Zarcane Release!!!! Wizard staff!!!!

Akira- Zarcane Release!!!!! Star Blade!!!!

(they both recieve their weapons)

Sayori – Larcane Release!!! Fireball!!!

(blasts of fire shoot at the enemy)

(Akira charges toward the syn)

Akira- (Slashes with the star blade)

Synr – raaaggghhhh

(A scythe appears in the syn’s hands)

(the syn and akira clash)

Akira-rrrggghh

Syn-rrrgghh

(they both unclash and back up)

(sayori lands next to akira from in the air)

Akira- hey I have a plan

Sayori – what?

Akira- we’re gonna confuse it

Sayori – huh?

(Akirs whispers in sayori’s ear)

Sayori – sounds fun

Akira- let’s do it

(Sayori teleports behind the syn)

Sayori – Flints of flame combine into one and destroy my enemy

(Sayori charges up for a fireball)

Sayori – (c’mon get outta of the way)

Sayori – (hope this works akira)

Akira- heh

Sayori – Larcane release fireball!!!!

(the big fireball heads toward the syn)

(The syn dodges it by going into the air)

(the ball of fire is now headed towards akira)

Akira- oh no sayori that wasn’t part of the plan!!!

(the syn smiles)

Sayori – akira!!!!

(Akira clashes with the ball of fire with his star blade)

Akira-rrrrrggghh

Sayori – (c’mon akira hurry that thing could explode at any minute)

Akira- (while clashing looks for the syn)

Akira- (smiles)

Akira-rrraaaaggghhh!!! Eat this!!!!

(Akira launches the fireball off of his blade and towards the syn)

(the fireball hurdles toward the syn)

Syn – rraaaggghh

BOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

Akira- heh home run (laughs)

Sayori – (laughs)

(sayori and akira walk towards each other)

Sayori – well that was fun

Akira- yea

Sayori – he was totally fooled

Akira- (laughs) after all we were just acting

(they both look at each other)

(they clap one hand with one another)

Akira, Sayori – Partner…….


Chapter ends…

Inverse Chapter 10


Inverse Chapter 10: Never Give up

(The chapter starts out with Akira, Sayori And Taijiro in class)

Tezumi - So if you take 100 and divide it by 10 then times it by 5 you get what students?

Tezumi – mikazi how about you answer this for us?

Mikazi – ugghh……. c’mon sensei I’m really tired and this stuff is lame

Tezumi- (sighs) Akira how bout you??

Akira –ZZZZZZZ

Tezumi – (he’s sleeping again? Well no surprise there)

Tezumi – Taijiro how bout u?

(taijiro has his arms around 2 girls in the class)

Taijiro – so ladies how about you two and me head back to my place and have some fun

(the girls both punch taijiro in the head)

(tajiro is knocked out)

Taijiro- (uughhhh)

Tezumi- (sighs)

Tezumi- (wait I know who I can rely on)

(he looks towards sayori)

Tezumi – Sayori how bout-

Sayori – ZZZZZZZZ

Tezumi -………..(that’s it!!!!)

Tezumi – EVERYBODY UP AND PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

(Akira wakes up suddenly)

Akira- TOMATOES!!!!!

(Sayori wakes up suddenly)

Sayori – YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!

(Everyone Stares at them)

Students – hahahahahahah!!!!!

Tezumi-(sigh)

Akira- oh I forgot that we were in class (laughs)

Sayori – yea me too (laughs)

Tezumi – Honestly….do you two plan on graduating to high school?

Sayori – yes sensei I plan on going to high school then college and earning a successful life

Akira-(yawns) I just wanna get outta here

Tajiro – (I just wish I would stop getting pounded)

Mikazi – (I wish sayori would love me!!!!!)

Tezumi – well I can guarantee that none of you will pass unless you pay attention understand??!!!

Akira, Taijiro, Mikazi, Sayori – Yes sorry Sensei

(bell rings)

Tezumi – ok class we will resume tomorrow, study hard

(Akira, sayori and taijiro are in the hallway together)

Akira- so what’s everyone doing?

Sayori – I gotta head home, my mom is making me go shopping with her ugh so embarrassing

Taijiro – (laughs) man that sucks sayori hope you have a good time (laughs)

Sayori – that’s not funny taijiro

Akira- I think I’ll probably go to that new food place downtown I hear it’s pretty good, what about you taijiro?

Taijiro – hmm well I guess I’ll head home I just got this awesome new video game

Akira- ok then see you guys tomorrow

Sayori – later guys

Taijiro- see ya

(everyone leaves)

(Screen goes to taijiro)

(Taijiro is on his way home)

Taijiro – man this town is boring!!!!!

Taijiro – there’s nothing to do it’s all the same thing

Taijiro – huh??

(Taijiro sees a fighting class)

Taijiro- whoa a fighting class awesome I gotta check it out

Fighting sensei – OK CLASS 1….hiya…..2…..hiya……3…..

Fighting sensei – class focus!!!!

Class-Hoooaaahh!!!

Taijiro – (wow not bad)

Fighting sensei – ok now for 1 on 1

Taijiro – (hmm this should be interesting)

Fighting sensei – Suchiyama!!!!

Suchiyama – Sir!!!

Fighting sensei – Kalin!!!!!

Kalin- uh y..yes sir!!!!

Fighting sensei – you two fight now!!!!!

Kalin – w…what???

Suchiyama – yes sir…….(with pleasure)

Kalin – but sir I…

Fighting sensei – NO BUTS IN THE RING NOW!!!!!

Kalin – (sighs) yes sir

(They both enter the ring)

Suchiyama – You know Kalin you could just back out now and save yourself the embarrassment (laughs)

Kalin – n…no I’m not gonna quit I don’t c..care what you say

Suchiyama – (chuckles) suit yourself I’ll enjoy mopping the floor with you!!!

Fighting sensei – OK BEGIN!!!!

(Kalin comes up for a punch)

Kalin – haaaahhhh

(suchiyama dodges to the left)

Suchiyama – (chuckles)

(Suchiyama punches kalin in the stomach)

Suchiyama – hhuuggghh

BAAMM!!!

Kalin – ughh….

(Suchiyama throws another punch to kalin’s face)

Suchiyama – haaaahhh

BAMMM!!!!

(kalin is knocked back into the ground)

Kalin – ugghhh!!!

Taijiro – (oh man this guy has no chance…..what’s he thinking?)

Kalin – (ugghh I can’t win….ugh..)

(kalin get’s up once more)

(Kalin goes for a punch to the face)

Kalin – RRRAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

(Suchiyama dodges it by ducking below)

Kalin – (shocked)

Suchiyama – YOU’RE A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!

(Suchiyama delivers a fatal uppercut)

BAM!!!!!!!

(Kalin is knocked into the air)

Kalin – ughh….

Suchiyama – (chuckles)

Taijiro – oh no

(Kalin hit’s the ground very hard)

BAAANNNGG!!!!!!

Fighting Sensei – Winner Suchiyama!!!!!!

Suchiyama – (chuckles) you’re nothing kalin……you might as well give up there’s no way your beating me…..your just like your father

Kalin – (angered)

Kalin – RRRRAAAAGGGHHh!!!!!

(kalin charges at suchiyama)

(the fighting sensei grabs kalin and holds him back)

Kalin –rrrgghh let me go sensei!!!!!!

Fighting Sensei – I WILL NOT KALIN YOU KNOW FIGHTING FOR PERSONAL REASONS IS FORBIDDEN HERE

Kalin-rrggh……

Suchiyama – (chuckles)

(suchiyama leaves)

Fighting sensei – Kalin ignore him he’s just being a jerk

Kalin – I know sensei it’s just……

Fighting sensei – I know kalin hmm…maybe this isn’t the thing for you

Kalin- but sensei I…..

(fighting sensei leaves)

Kalin – (with his head down) rggh

Kalin – (I’m just a big failure)

(kalin walks outside)

Kalin – (sighs) (maybe sensei’s right….maybe I should just give up….)

Taijiro – Hey you

Kalin – huh (turns around)

Taijiro – you did pretty well in there

Kalin – huh? Are you trying to just make fun of me?

Taijiro – no I’m serious you did stand up to that guy

Kalin – yea well if you saw the rest of that fight you saw me make a fool out of myself

Taijiro – I’d say the only thing you need to work on is your courage

Kalin – Courage?? What are you some kind of miracle worker?

Taijiro – nah I just happened to see a guy who could use some help

Kalin – hmm

Taijiro – let me introduce myself I’m Taijiro

Kalin – hey I’m kalin

Taijiro – so kalin are you ready to start your training?

Kalin – training?

Taijiro – yep were gonna ger your confidence up and then you’ll be able to beat that guy

Kalin – your really gonna make that happen?

Taijiro – yep just leave it to me (smiles)

Kalin – (hmm maybe this guy can help me)

Kalin – ok why not (laughs) what do we do first?

Taijiro – well first step is we need to make you not so nervous

Kalin- ok how do we do that?

(The scene switches to Taijiro and kalin about to jump off a huge cliff)

Kalin – Umm taijiro are you sure you know what your doing????

Taijiro – of course I do kalin now you ready?
]
Kalin – I’m not so sure this is safe….

Taijiro- Let’s go!!!!!!!!

(taijiro pushes kalin off and jumps off himself)

Kalin – wwhhhhaaaAAAA!!!!!!

Taijiro –YEEAAA!!!!!!!

Taijiro – DON’T YOU FELL ALIVE!!!!????

KALIN – I FEEL LIKE I’M GONNA DIE!!!!

(they land into a sea of water)

SPLASH!!!!!!!

(taijiro comes up from under the water)

Taijiro – ahh didn’t that feel good kalin?

(Kalin comes up from under the water)

Kalin – ARE YOU INSANE!!!!???? WE COULD HAVE DIED!!!!

Taijiro – but…..how do you feel??

Kalin -…..hmm…..i feel…… great

Taijiro – see what did I tell you?

Kalin – I guess you were right…it does feel kinda good (laughs)

Taijiro – ok now next step

Kalin – next step?

(they arrive at the town zoo)

Taijiro – ok now were at the zoo

Kalin – why are we here??

Taijiro – because your going to do something no one would do the second step is showing who’s boss

Kalin – what??

Taijiro – you’ll find out when we get there

Kalin – I don’t like this taijiro…..what’s going on?

Taijiro – don’t worry about it, it’s safe

Kalin – (sighs) ok

(they arrive at the lions den)

Kalin – uhh taijiro?? What are we doing here??

(Taijiro pushes kalin into the lions den)

(kalin lands hard)

BANG!!!!

Kalin – oww hey what’s the big idea?

Taijiro – you have to wrestle the lions!!!!! Show them who’s boss!!!!!!

(a ferocious lion approaches kalin)

Kalin – WRESTLE THEM???!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!???

Lion – RRAAAGGHHH!!!!!!

Kalin – AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

(the lion chases kalin in circles)

Kalin – how Is this safe!!!!!???

(scene switches to a house)

Taijiro – now the third step is facing your fears this is the girl’s house right?

Kalin – are you really going to make me ask her out???

Taijiro- it’s the only way to make you no scared anymore

Kalin – but why her house???

Taijiro – stop complaining, fine I’ll show you how it’s done

(taijiro walks up to the girls house)

Taijiro – don’t blame me if your girl starts to want me instead of you!!!

(ding dong)

(a beautiful girl opens up the door)

Girl – hmm??? Who are you???

(Taijiro get’s on one knee and hold the girl’s hand)

Taijiro – you are so gorgeous would you like to come over to my house and get to know each other???

Girl………..

(the girl smacks taijiro all the way back to kalin)

Bang!!!!!!

Taijiro – ahhhhh

(taijiro hits the ground)

Wham!!!!!!

Taijiro – ugghhhh

Kalin – hahahahahah

Taijiro – hey shut up I don’t think you could do any better!!!!

Kalin – hmm probably not….

Taijiro – umm….(laughs) what I meant to say was now it’s your turn

Kalin – w…what??? What do I do??? What do I say????

Taijiro – whatever comes to mind

Kalin – ohh ok

(kalin walks up to the door)

(ding dong)

(girl opens up)

Girl – look I’ll pound you again if you do-

Kalin – um hi

Girl – ohh kalin…hey

Kalin – (very nerous) umm….w…would you…..L…Like to um…

Girl – hmm what is it kalin???

Kalin – (very nervous) well…you….know

Kalin – (oh man I’m losin her …….ok I just have to say it

Girl – umm kalin are you ok???

Kalin –( with his head down) WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME!!!!????

Girl – (shocked)

Kalin – (there I said it ….(sighs) she’ll probably say no now)

Girl – i’d love to

Kalin – (what?!!??)

Taijiro – (What!!!!???)

Girl – I think your really sweet kalin and I’d love to

Kalin – r…really?

Girl – yes

(taijiro put’s his arm around kalin’s neck)

Taijiro – well then come to the fighting gym later kalin’s gonna fight

Kalin – w…what???!!!

Girl – ok sure meet you there kalin….bye

(door closes)

Kalin……

Kalin – YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!!!

Taijiro – your gonna fight that guy again

Kalin – what???

Taijiro – yea

Kalin –(with his head down) I’m not good enough

Taijiro – remember this

Taijiro – I’ll tell you something my grandpa always told me

Taijiro – Always have the guts to never give up

Kalin – (Shocked)

Kalin – (smiles) your right

Taijiro – (smiles)

(Taijiro and kalin are seen on a hill with the sun setting)

Kalin – Taijiro I want to thank you for all you’ve done for me

Taijiro – ehh no sweat I was bored anyway

Kalin – (laughs)

Taijiro – (laughs)

Taijiro – kalin I do have question though

Kalin – hmm what??

Tajiro – why is this fighting thing so important???

Kalin – (puts his head down) my dad

Taijiro – your dad?

(flashback)

Kalin – (my dad used to be one of the greatest fighters ever)

(images of his dad winning fights appear)

Kalin -( I was so proud to be his son)

Kalin – (but then one day my dad lost and it changed everything)

Kalin – (he quit fighting forever…..he couldn’t take the fact of losing and everyone didn’t cheer him on anymore)

Kalin – (I was so sad to see my dad the way he was)

(flashback ends)

Taijiro – hmm I see

Kalin – so that’s why I have to fight, to keep my dad’s reputation going

Kalin – cuz if they see me as a great fighter then they’ll know who’s son I am

Taijiro – (laughs) I hope you make it there kalin

Kalin – thanks o and it’s time to go

Taijiro – yea good luck man

(they arrive at The fighting class)

Kalin – Suchiyama!!!!!

Suchiyama – hmm?? Well if it isn’t little kalin

Kalin – how about we go another round?

Suchiyama – heh why?? So I can mop the floor with you again?

Kalin – rgghhh

Taijiro – Kalin relax you can’t bring personal matters here remember?

Kalin – y…yea your right taijiro

Fighting sensei – I thought I said no personal figh-

Kalin – this isn’t personal sensei

Fighting sensei- (shocked)

(fighting sensei looks at kalin)

Kalin – (smirks) just a friendly sport

Fighting sensei – kalin……he seems different

Kalin – so how bout it suchiyama

Suchiyama – no thanks kalin your just too weak

Kalin – what are you scared???

Suchiyama – rhgggh

Kalin – you afraid you’ll lose in front of your fans???

Suchiyama – that’s it punk you just asked for a major *** whooping

Kalin – bring it

(They enter the ring)

(Girl arrives)

Girl – hey there……um….

Girl – it’s sumiko

Taijiro – hey sumiko he just entered the ring

Sumiko – I hope he’ll be ok

Taijiro – he will don’t worry

Fighting sensei – Let the match begin!!!!!!!

Suchiyama - any last words before I pound you??

Kalin – just 3……Your going down!!!!

Suchiyama –rrrggggghhhh!!!

(suchiyama charges)

Suchiyama – rraaaaggghhh!!!!

(suchiyama throws a punch)

Suchiyama – haaaahhh

(kalin swipes suchiyama’s fist to the side)

Suchiyama – what the???

(kalin punches suchiyama right in the face)

Kalin – haaaaahhhh!!!!

BAM!!!!!!

(Suchiyama is knocked off balance)

(kalin delivers a spin kick to suchiyama’s chest)

Kalin – haaaahhhh

(suchiyama is knocked to the other side of the ring)

Students – whoa what the???

Students – when did kalin get so good???

Students – wow awesome kalin

(students cheer)

Kalin – (their cheering for me)

(taijiro jumps up)

Taijiro – way to go kalin!!!!!

Sumiko – (kalin)

Kalin – (looks back) (chuckles) heh thanks guys

(suchiyama approaches fast)

Taijiro – kalin look out!!!!!!!

Kalin – (turning around) huh?

(Suchiyama punches kalin into the stomach very hard)

Kalin – uuggghhhh

Sumiko –Kalin!!!!!

Taijiro – Kalin!!!!!!

(suchiyama punches kalin repeadetly in the stomach)

Kalin – uugghghh…uugggghhh…..ughggghh

Sumiko – Kalin!!!!

(Suchiyama grabs kalin’s shoulders then leans back and put’s his foot on kalin’s chest and tosses him to the other side of the ring)

Kalin – aaahhhh!!!!

(kalin hit’s the ring floor very hard)

BANG!!!!!!

Kalin –uugghh…..i….can’t….do….it

Taijiro – get up kalin!!!!!!

Sumiko – you can do it kalin!!!!!!

Taijiro – c’mon kalin don’t give up……

Kalin – (shocked)

(flashback)

(images of kalin and taijiro jumping off cliffs, and lion wrestling and asking the girl out go through kalin’s mind)

Taijiro – (I’ll tell you something my grandpa always told me)

Taijiro – (Always have the guts to never give up)

(flashback ends)

Kalin –(getting up) (rrggghh he’s right I can’t give up)

(suchiyama comes in for the final blow)

Suchiyama –(running towards kalin) your finished!!!!!!

(Suchiyama throws a final punch)

Suchiyama – ahhhh!!!!!

(kalin dodges by rolling towards suchiyama under his punch)

(kalin delivers a fatal uppercut)

Suchiyama – ugghhhh uaaahhhh!!!!

Kalin – HHHAAAAAhhh!!!!!!

(suchiyama hits the ground very hard)

BAAAAMMM!!!!!

Fighting sensei – Winner Kalin!!!!!!!

(students cheer)

(they rush up to kalin)

Students – wow kalin that was awesome, yea nobody ever beat him before, can you teach me some moves please, you awesome kalin

Kalin – (laughs) please one at a time

Taijiro – (nice work kalin looks like my job is done)

Sumiko – Taijiro where you going??

Taijiro – it’s getting late and I don’t wanna intrude on his victory (laughs) I know doesn’t sound much like something I would do

(Kalin looks towards taijiro and sees him leaving)

Kalin – (taijiro wait!!!!!)

(kalin runs out of the crowd to taijiro)

Kalin – taijiro….

Taijiro – hmm kalin??? (laughs) you should go back in there and enjoy your victory

Kalin – umm…yea…but um

Taijiro – hmm just spit it out

Kalin – Thanks for everything taijiro I couldn’t have done it without ya

Taijiro – (shocked) no prob kalin

(they shake hands)

Akira- hey taijiro!!!!!!

Taijiro – Akira??

Akira- wat’s up???

Taijiro – what are you doing here

Akira- that food place downtown is awesome, you gotta try it sometime

Taijiro – yea

Akira- hmm who’s this?

Taijiro – oh akira this is kalin

Kalin – hey nice to meet you

Akira- hey

Kalin – thanks again taijiro bye!!!!

Akira- hmm??? What happened??

Taijiro – (sighs) nothing just daily life (laughs)

Akira- (laughs)

RRRRRRRRAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!

Akira- (shocked)

Taijiro – hmm akira what’s wrong???



Chapter ends…..


Inverse Chapter 11


Inverse Chapter 11: Friends

(scene starts off with Taijiro and akira)

RRRAAAAAGGHhh!!!!!!

Akira- (shocked)

Taijiro – hmm what’s wrong akira?

Akira- (a syn right now? Rrghh damn)

Taijiro – Akira??

Akira- Taijiro go home

Taijiro – what???

Akira- just go home I have to go now

Taijiro – akira what are you talking about??

Akira-(running) Nothing I’ll catch you later

Taijiro – (he’s been acting so strange lately…..enough is enough I have to find out what’s going on)

(Taijiro runs after akira)

Kalin – hmm?? (what’s up with taijiro he looked so worried)

Akira- (rgghh man this sucks I was just about to go home too)

Akira- ( I hope sayori heard that)

Taijiro – (running) (akira what are you hiding?!!??)

(Akira spots the syn)

Akira- ok time to take care of this

Akira- rrraaagghh-

Taijiro – Akira!!!!

Akira- what the?? Taijiro???

Taijiro – akira enough is enough (grabs akira by the shirt) tell me what’s going on!!!!!!

Syn – rrraaaaggghh!!!!

Akira- (grunts) taijiro let go of me you wouldn’t understand

Taijiro – I might if you would just tell me already!!!

Akira- Even if I told you there’s nothing you can do about it!!!!!!

(the syn strikes)

Akira- (oh no!!!!!)

(Ding!!!!!)

(Sayori arrives blocking the attack)

Sayori – rrggh Akira what are you doing?? Did you not see this thing here??

Akira- Ofcourse I did Sayori but taijiro won’t stop bugging me!!!!

Taijiro – Sayori??

Taijiro – Akira you just said sayori

Akira- huh? (oh crap he heard me)

Taijiro – so you letting sayori know and not me???!!!!

Akira- It’s not like that taijiro!!!!!

Taijiro – So what is it like!!!????

Sayori – Akira!!! I can’t hold him much longer!!!!!

Akira – (I gotta do something)

Akira- (sorry taijiro)

(Akira punches taijiro in the face and knocks him down)

Taijiro – ugghh hey what was that for!!!!!

Akira- just stay there for a minute

Taijiro – what???!!!

Akira- RRAAAGGHHH!!!!!

(Akira becomes a phantom)

Sayori – rrrgghhh (I’m at my limit)

Akira- Zarcane release!!!!

Akira – Star blade!!!!

(akira slashes the syn)

Akira- rrraagaggh!!!!

Syn- rrraaagghh!!!

(the syn jumps back)

(Sayori falls to her knees)

Akira- Sayori!! Are you ok??!!

Sayori – Yea just peachy…..anyway what’s taijiro doing here??

Akira- it’s a long story and I’ll explain later, but first we gotta take care of this thing

Sayori – yea your right

(Akira and sayori teleport to the syn)

Akira- (looks like a regular one)

(the syn pulls out a scythe)

(the syn charges at the two of them)

Syn –rrraaaagghhh

(the syn slashes)

(Akira And Sayori dodge by telelporting into the air)

Sayori – Larcane release!!! Fireball!!!!!!!

(A ball of fire hits the syn)

Syn – rrgghh

Akira- HAAAAHHH!!!

(Akira slashes)

Syn – (rraaagghhhh)

(the syn opens it’s mouth for a negative energy blast)

Syn – RAAAAGGGhh!!!!

(BOOOOMM)

(Akira and sayori dodge)

Akira- Heh you missed

(The syn smirks)

Sayori – (akira taijiro’s in the way!!!!)

Akira- What!!!!??

(the blast continues toward taijiro)

Taijiro – what the???, it feels so hot, like something coming towards me…

Sayori – it wasn’t aiming for us it was aiming for him!!!

(the blast continues)

(Akira teleports to taijiro and teleports with him out of the way)

(BOOOOMMM)

Akira- that was close…

Taijiro – huh?? I’m flying???

Sayori – (phew)

Syn – RRRAAAAGGHHH!!!!!

(the syn charges full speed at akira and taijiro)

Syn – RAAAGGGHHH!!!!

Akira- crap I can’t move carrying him, and if I drop him he’ll die!!!!

Syn – rrraaagghh

Akira- not enough time to react!!!!

(sayori teleports in front of the syn and grabs It’s face)

Sayori – Spirit of ice stop my enemy in it’s tracks

Sayori – Larcane release…..touch freeze

(the syn freezes in mid air)

(the syn shatters)

(the fragments pass sayori’s face)

Akira- phew nice save sayori

(Sayori turns around)

Sayori – even when he can’t see us he’s still annoying

Akira- (laughs) true

(Akira set’s taijiro down)

Taijiro – what is going on???

Akira- sayori that was close

Sayori – yea I know we have to be more careful

Akira- I would have if this idiot didn’t follow me

Sayori – let’s just be thankful no one got hurt

(A blast of negative energy shoots and explodes in the middle of sayori akira and taijiro)

BOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

Akira- ahhhh

Sayori – uugghhh

Taijiro – aahhh

(all three hit the ground very hard)

Akira- what the…?

Sayori – (grunts) more syn??

Taijiro – what’s happening???

(2 more syn arrive both wearing wizard hats slightly tipping covering one eye)

Akira- No way

Sayori – you got to be kidding me

Akira- I don’t remember this much showing up

Sayori – I wonder why they keep coming like this??

Akira- I don’t know but we gotta do something

Sayori – yea

Akira- Zarcane Release Star blade!!!!!

Sayori – Zarcane Release Wizard Staff!!!!!

(both circle-like insignia’s with writing Appear and then shatter then weapons appear)

Akira- RRAAAGHH!!!

(Akira teleports in front of one of the syn)

(Akira does a vertical slash)

(the syn guards with it’s arm as if the slash was nothing)

Akira- what???? (crap I forgot only larcane can hurt these things)

Syn – (smirks)

(the syn points it’s hand at akira’s chest)

Akira- what the??

(A fireball starts to emerge)

Akira- oh crap!!!!

Sayori – Akira!!!! Move!!!!

(the syn blasts akira into a nearby building)

BOOOOOMMM!!!

Akira – ughh

Sayori - Akira!!!!

Akira- (trying to get up) ugghh

Sayori – rraaaggghh!!!

(Sayori teleports between the two syn and points both hands, one at each of their faces)

Sayori – Larcane release!!!!! Fireball!!!!! ARRAAAGGGHH!!!!

(sayori shoots 2 fireballs, one at each of their faces)

BOOOOOMMMM!!!!

Syn- rrraaaghh……

Syn-rrgggg……

(sayori lands on the ground exhausted)

Sayori – (breathes very heavily) (rgghh I used too much negative energy)

Taijiro – (scared) what’s happening all I hear are blasts and stuff……..is this really happening?!!??

Taijiro – but I have to stay……I have a feeling akira and sayori are involved with all of this……….and I’m gonna find out

(Akira arrives)

Akira- rgghh (breathes heavily) sayori are you ok?

Sayori – y…yea (laughs) just need some rest

Akira- well you got them thanks

Sayori – I believe I’ve saved you 3 times now

Akira- (laughs) thanks partner

Taijiro – Akira!!!!!! Sayori!!!!!!!

Akira- (shocked)

Sayori –(shocked)

Akira- he can see us???

Taijiro – where are you guys???!!!!

Sayori – (phew I thought he could see us)

Akira – yea me too

Akira- Sayori let’s go home

Sayori – (laughs) yea

Sayori – (her eyes widen) (shocked)

(Sayori stares into the sky)

Akira- huh?? Hey sayori what’s wrong

Sayori –uh…..uh…..

Akira- hey are you ok??

(akira turns around)

(Akira’s eyes widen) (shocked)

Akira- no way…..

(20 more Zarsyn appear)

Akira- no…..

Sayori – we can’t win……

Akira- rgghhh……

Kalin – Taijiro!!!!!!

Taijiro – kalin??!!??

Kalin – hey you ran off out of nowhere I was worried

Taijiro – sorry I had to catch up with my friends

Kalin – huh?? Where are they?

Taijiro – that’s what I wanna know

(one of the zarsyn spots kalin)

Zarsyn- (smirks)

Zarsyn – (pulls out scythe)

Sumiko – Hey guys!!!!

Taijiro, Kalin – Sumiko!!!???

Sumiko – hey is everything ok??

Kalin – ( smiling) yea everythings fine don’t worry sum-

(The syn slashes kalin fatally)

SLLAASSHHH!!!!!

Taijiro – (shocked)

Sumiko-(Shocked)

Kalin- (w…what the??!!)

(Kalin falls to the ground)

Kalin – AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Akira- (shocked)

Sayori – rrrgghhh they have to get out of here!!!!!

(the zarsyn teleports above them)

Kalin – t….taijiro….what…..happened…..

Taijiro – Kalin!!!! Hang on we’ll get you to a hospital!!!!!!

Sumiko – kalin!!!!!!!

Kalin -it’s……..ok…….guys…….the……….wound……….is………very……deep…..

Taijiro – how can you just say that kalin!!!!! We don’t even know what happened!!!!???

Sumiko – kalin hang on!!!!!

Kalin – Su….sumiko…….i……really…liked…you

(Sumiko begins to cry)

Kalin – Taijiro……thanks….for…everything…man

Taijiro – kalin this is crazy!!!!!!! Get up!!!!! Your just gonna die here???!!!(begins to tear)

Kalin – actually………truth……..is……i….really…don’t…..wanna….die

Akira- rrrr….

Sayori – oh no…….

Taijiro – kalin don’t die!!!!

Kalin - …sorry….man…….(dies)

Sumiko – Kalin!!!!!!!

Taijiro – AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

(taijiro pounds the ground)

Taijiro – rrrr…kalin…

Sumiko – (crying)….kalin

Akira- Damn….

Sayori - …….rr……

(Taijiro looks around)

Taijiro – WHO IS RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!

Taijiro – AAAHHHHH!!!!!

(Taijiro can see a faint image of the syn)

Taijiro – (shocked) what the……

(taijiro sees a bloody scythe)

Zarsyn – (Smirks)

Sayori – why haven’t the other ones attacked yet??

Akira- this one must be the leader

Taijiro – YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Taijiro – IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!

Zarsyn – (smirks)

Taijiro – you killed one of my friends………

(images of taijiro’s past starts to come)

(flashback)

Kid taijiro – NOO!!!!!

Kid taijiro – please you’re my only friend!!!!!!!!

Kid in hospital- Sorry……….(dies)

(flashback ends)

Taijiro – AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(taijiro’s negative energy explodes)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMm!!!!!!

(Taijiro is surrounded by negative energy)

Taijiro – AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGHAAAAHHH!!!!!

Akira-(blocking the face) whoa!!!!!! Rrrgghh!!!!

(the wind pressure is fierce)

Sayori –(blocking the face) rrrggghh whoa what negative energy, it’s enourmous!!!!

(Sumiko is blasted back very far)

Sumiko – AHHHH!!!!

(she hits he head on a nearby street light and is knocked out cold)

(the syn are blacking their faces)

(the energy calms down)

Akira- whoa what the….taijiro

Sayori – no way……

(taijiro is seen as a phantom)

(Taijiro’s phantom outfit resembles the traditional phantom outfit but with ninja flavor)

(Taijiro opens his eyes)

Taijiro – Akira…..Sayori…..

Akira, Sayori – h…hey

Taijiro – So this is what you guys were doing

Taijiro – whoa what the?? My clothes???

(Taijiro sees akira and sayori hurt badly)

(Taijiro looks at the syns)

Taijiro – (I guess now’s not the time to worry about that……I feel power……and those guys have to be the bad guys)

(Taijiro looks up at the syns)

Taijiro – your all going down!!!!!!!!


Inverse Chapter 12

(scene starts out with taijiro becoming a phantom)

(smoke clears around taijiro)

Taijiro – Akira…..Sayori…..

Akira, Sayori – h…hey

Taijiro – So this is what you guys were doing

Taijiro – whoa what the?? My clothes???

(Taijiro sees akira and sayori hurt badly)

(Taijiro looks at the syns)

Taijiro – (I guess now’s not the time to worry about that……I feel power……and those guys have to be the bad guys)

(Taijiro looks up at the syns)

Taijiro – your all going down!!!!!!!!

(Taijiro charges at the syn)

Sayori – (Idiot!!!! He doesn’t know anything about fighting as a phantom!!!!!)

Akira- Taijiro wait!!!!!!!!


(Taijiro attacks out of blind rage)

Taijiro – AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(Syn smirks)

(the syn strikes taijiro thorough his heart)

Taijiro – (shocked)

Akira- (shocked)

Sayori – (shocked)

Taijiro – u……uhh…..

Sayori – Taijiro!!!!!!!!!!

Akira- Taijiro!!!!!!!!!

Taijiro – (smirks)

(Taijiro’s body poofs and disappears)

Syn – (Shocked)

Akira- (shocked)

Sayori – (shocked)

Taijiro – up here!!!!!!!!

(Syn looks up)

(taijiro skyrocket’s down for a fatal kick to the syn’s face)

Taijiro – HAAAAHHHH!!!!!

BAAAAAAMMM!!!!

(the syn is kicked very hard to the ground)

Akira – taijiro what the??

Sayori – what happened???

Taijiro – I don’t know

(flashback)

Taijiro – (as soon as it striked me my body just teleported into the air but I saw myself down there getting striked so I was wondering
what happened??)

Taijiro – then I thought wait that can’t be me because I’m right here so I knew it was a clone of me (laughs) but I still can’t figure out
how I did that???

(flashback ends)

Akira- man aren’t you just full of surprises??

Sayori – phew looks like your ok

Taijiro – aww were you worried about me sayori????

Sayori – (bashes him on the head)

Sayori – shut up who said I was worried!!!!!??

Taijiro – owww geez that one hurt

(pain strikes sayori’s arm)

Sayori – rrgghh

Taijiro – (shocked)

(Taijiro looks at sayori and akira injured)

Taijiro – guys you stay here

Akira- w…what??

Taijiro – I’ll handle these guys

Sayori – taijiro no way first you can’t even control your power and second there’s way too many of them

Akira- you’d just get yourself killed

Taijiro – I don’t care about that!!!!!

Akira, Sayori – (shocked)

Taijiro – look I know I have no clue about what we are or what this even is or what they are

Taijiro – but I do know one thing……

Taijiro – these monsters hurt my friends and not only that……

(flashback)

Kalin - …sorry….man…….(dies)

(flashback ends)

Taijiro – someone just died!!!!!! I WON”T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!

Taijiro – THEY HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

Taijiro – YOU GUYS ALWAYS TELL ME I DON’T KNOW THINGS WELL GUESS WHAT I DO KNOW ONE THING…………………………..

Taiijro – ARRRRRGGGHHAHAAAHHHH!!!!!

(Taijiro’s negative energy starts to rise)

Taijiro – (I don’t know if it’ll work but my heart is guiding me towards it!!!)

Taijiro- CLONE ASSAULT!!!!!

(30 clones of taijiro appear)

Taijiro – …………..that’s more than enough reason to destroy them

Akira – n….n….no way

Sayori – he outnumbered them!!!!???

Taijiro – (heh 20 of them huh trhis shouldn’t be a problem)

(the clones charge at the syns)

Taijiro clones – ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

Syns-rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaggghhh

(the clones and the syns battle fiercely

Akira- he actually out numbered them

Sayori – whoa this is crazy

Akira- Sayori

Sayori – huh??

Akira- while tajiiro is fighting do you have enough strength to heal us??

Sayori- (struggling to get up) I think so

Akira- heal yourself first don’t worry about me

Sayori – Akira…are you sure??

Akira- yea just hurry

Sayori – ok

Sayori- Larcane release!!!!!! Remedy!!!!

(sayori’s wounds start to heal)

(Taijiro’s clones continue fighting)

(time passes)

(the clones have defeated the syn)

(Taijro lands on the ground)

Taijiro – (breathes heavily) i…..i did it

(Sayori finishes healing herself)

Akira- you ….did it taijiro

Sayori – good work

Taijro – (smiles)

Sayori – wait

Taijiro what???

Sayori – don’t you two find it weird??

Akira- what??

Sayori – syn can only be killed by zarcane or larcane

Taijiro- Zarcane and Larcane???

Akira- what’s your point??

Sayori – Taijiro used neither, so they can’t be destroyed

Akira- your right

Taijiro – uh can someone explain what’s going on

Akira- (shocked)

Akira- Taijiro move!!!!!!

Taijiro – huh??

(the syn that taijiro kicked into the ground emerges and strikes taijiro)

(taijiro dodges it)

Taijiro – wait what’s going on???

Sayori – I get it now

Sayori – taijiro those Syn must have been clones of this one

Sayori – they were made purely from negative energy from this syn so when you used your clone attack your clones were pure
negative energy from you which is why they could be killed without zarcane or larcane

Akira- I get it so this one must be the real one

Taijiro – huh???

Sayori – Taijiro syn take minds of people and create themselves out of that but all people aren’t born with negative energy the syn
develop it

Sayori – but since this syn was already a syn and used it’s energy to make clones, they could be taken out with other negative energy

Sayori – that’s why when you kicked it, it didn’t die or go away

Akira- hmm I see

Taijiro – I still don’t get it but what your saying is that this is the real one

Sayori – (sighs) yes taijiro this is the real one

Taijiro – ok that sums it up

Taijiro – (but she said zarcane and larcane I don’t even know what those are)

(A scythe appears in the syn’s hands)

Syn- rrrggg

Taijiro – but it looks like I don’t have time to think about it

Sayori – taijiro I’ll help-

Taijiro – no sayori!!!!

Sayori – huh

Taijiro – just heal akira I’ll take care of this

Sayori – what….are you crazy taijiro you’ll die

Taijiro – don’t worry he’s the one going down

Sayori – taijiro…..

Akira-taijiro……

Taijiro – (man I talk like I know everything but I don’t even know what to do against this guy)

Taijiro – just gotta try my best

Taijiro – Clone Assasult!!!!!!

(more clones of taijiro appear)

Clone – don’t worry taijiro we can do this

Clone – yea after all we’re taijiro

Clone – the greatest ever!!!!

Clone – so no matter what we won’t give up!!!!

Taijiro – your right guys thanks

Taijiro – everyone center!!!

(all of the taijiro’s put their hands into the middle

Taijiro – who are we…???

Clones – we are!!!!!

(they all lift their hands into the air)

Taijiro and clones- Taijiro!!!!!!

Taijiro – let’s do this!!!!!

(they charge at the syn mixing themselves up)

(Clone attacks the syn)

Clone – arrrgggaahhh!!!

(the syn dodges and strikes with the scythe)

(the clone disappears)

(2 more clones attack from behind)

Clones – aarrraaggghhh!!!

(the syn quickly turns around and fires a negative energy wave)

BOOOMMMM!!!!

(another clone jumps on the syn’s back covering it’s eyes)

Syn – rraagaggghh

Clone – hey guys I’ve got him!!!!!

(the clones come in for an attack)

Clones – this is it!!!!!!

(the syn fires a huge negative energy blast)

(the blast eliminates all of the clones)

(the syn then turns around and slashes the clone that was covering it’s eyes)

(Taijiro is seen on the ground staring at the syn)

Akira- smart move taijiro you left yourself while your clones attacked

Taijiro – man this guy is a pain, I can’t believe he took them all out

Syn- (smirks)

Taijiro – I’ve got to think of a way to beat him….but I can’t do it unless…..wait!!!

Taijiro – These clothes……they aren’t just for show…..they reflect who we are and what are motives are from within the heart….

Taijiro – (funny as crazy as I am I didn’t think I would reflect a ninja)

Taijiro – (it’s like the exact opposite of me)

Taijiro – like an Inverted form of me

Taijiro – hmm there’s some equipment on me??

(taijiro reaches into a pocket on his leg)

Taijiro – shuriken, smoke bombs, and wire??

Taijiro – that’s it I have to think like a ninja!!!!!

Taijiro – (and then my power should be released!!!)

Taijiro – (so watching t.v did come in handy after all!!!!)

Sayori – what’s he doing???

Akira- I don’t know

Taijiro – ok time to wrap this up!!!!!

Taijiro – Clone Assault!!!!!!

(clones appear)

Taijiro – ok guys huddle up!!!!

Clones- yes sir!!!!

(taijiro and clones whisper)

Clone – Sounds awesome

Clone – yea let’s do it

Clone – right let’s show him what happenes when he messes with taijiro yuhi!!!!!

(They all jump into the air surrounding the syn)

Taijiro – now!!!!!!

Taijiro, clones – Shuriken Assault!!!!!!

(Shuriken close in on the syn form every direction)

(the syn spins around with the scythe in a very fast circular motion)

(the syn deflects the shuriken)

(the syn strikes the clones one by one)

Syn – rrraaaggghhh!!!!

(the syn finds the real taijiro)

Taijiro – oh boy

(the syn charges at him)

Taijiro – crap!!!!

(the syn strikes)

(ding)

(Taijiiro blocks the attack with a big shuriken)

Taijiro – whoa it worked…..heh o yea

Akira- what is going on???

Sayori – that’s his zarcane weapon???

(taijiro pushes the clashing syn away from him)

Syn – rrrggghhh

Taijiro – hmm so this is my weapon??..........it’s awesome!!!!!

(the syn charges at taijiro)

Syn – rrraagggghhh

Taijiro – Clone assault!!!!

(1 clone appears)

Syn- (smirks)

Taijiro – ok let’s do it!!!!!

(Taijiro launches the clone off of his shuriken like a slingshot)

(the clone slashes the syn in the face with it’s shuriken)

(the syn turns around toward the clone)

(the clone disappears)

POOOOF

Syn – (shocked)

(taijiro throws the large shuriken at the syn)

(the syn turns around and dodges quickly)

Sayori – oh no he missed!!!

(syn charges at taijiro)

Taijiro – (smirks)

(taijiro’s fingers shine with wire attached to the shuriken)

(taijiro pulls the wires toward himself with full force)

Taijiro – AAHHHHH!!!!

(the syn is in the pathway)

(The shuriken slices off the syn’s head)

(taijiro catches the shuriken and turns around at the same time the syn explodes)

Akira- Awsome taijiro!!!!

Sayori – You did it!!!!!

(taijiro starts dancing)

Taijro – o yea!!!! Who’s bad!!?? Who’s the best!!!???

Sayori – (laughs)

Akira- he always has to go overboard

Sayori – I guess it’s ok this time

Akira- heh Taijiro……



(chapter ends)


Inverse Chapter 13

Inverse Chapter 13: New Guy in town

(1 week has passed since taijiro became a phantom, he is now informed about everything)

(the scene starts out with Akira and the gang in class)

Taijiro – (Man this test is hard c’mon Tezumi Sensei)

Akira- (aww man I didn’t even study for this)

Sayori – ( this test is way too easy)

(Sayori looks at akira and taijiro)

Sayori – (sighs) (but it looks like they don’t think so)

Mikazi – (this is so stupid what is this crap??)

Tezumi – looks like they are all enjoying themselves (laughs)

(bell rings)

Mikazi – (raising his hands into the air) YESSS!!!!!

(students stare at mikazi)

Mikazi – uhh…y…yes….another…..wonderful day at school (laughs nervously)

(students laugh)

Tezumi – students please hand in your test as you walk out the door

(Sayori hands her test)

(Akira hands his test)

(Taijiro hands his test)

Tezumi – (clears throat) Akira taijiro can I have a word with you two in private??

Akira- uh sure sensei

(students leave)

Taijiro – aww man do I have detention again??

Tezumi – no…no taijiro

Taijiro – phew

Akira- what is it sensei??

Tezumi – your grades for this test are very low you two

Taijiro – what how would you know?? You haven’t even graded them yet

Tezumi – I don’t need to you both only did 1 question

Akira, Taijiro (looking at each other) – (laughing nervously)

Tezumi – (sighs) do you two plan on passing at all?? With these grades I could send you back to kindergarten

Akira- sorry sensei I’ll try to study harder

Taijiro – yea me too sensei

Tezumi – you better or expect a parent teacher conference

Akira- oh boy

Taijiro – aww man

Tezumi – see you both tomorrow

(scene goes to the hallway)

Akira- Man this phantom stuff is really affecting out grades huh??

Taijiro – I don’t really care about that, being a phantom is way cooler than sitting around reading books all day

Akira- yea true but we should focus harder

Taijiro – don’t tell me your turning into tezumi sensei??

Akira- no way the class already has a teachers pet

Taijiro – really who??

(They look at each other with smirking)

Akira, taijiro – Sayori

(they both laugh)

Sayori – (looking very evil) What was that you punks???

Akira, taijiro – (shocked) Sayori!!!!

BAM!!!!

WHAM!!!

Sayori – that was for talking about me behind my back

Akira- (with his hand on his head) did you have to do it so hard???

Taijiro- (with his hand on his head) owww…..then again I’m kinda used to it

Loudspeaker – (clears throat) Taijiro yuhi, Sayori Hikari ,And Akira Hatsume report to the chancellors office

Akira- hmm that was Alexander

Sayori – oh no I can’t be in trouble my perfect streak will be ruined

Taijiro – wonder what he wants??

(they arrive at the chancellors office)

Alexander – well good afternoon you three

Sayori – chancellor is something wrong??

Alexander – why no what made you think that

Sayori – (phew) no reason

Akira- what is it Alexander??

Alexander – I just wanted to say you three have been doing an excellent job maintaining the syn around here

Taijiro – that’s our job

Sayori – it’s only the right thing to do

Akira- it’s a pain in the *** sometimes

Alexander – I also wanted to let you know that there’s a festival in the park today you all should attend

Akira- huh?? For what??

Alexander – it could be quite fun you never know

Taijiro – he’s right akira let’s go

Sayori – yea it sounds great

Akira- Alexander

Alexander – hmm

Akira- the other day….

(flashback)

Sayori – Spirit of ice stop my enemy in it’s tracks

Sayori – Larcane release…..touch freeze

(the syn freezes in mid air)

(the syn shatters)

(the fragments pass sayori’s face)

Akira- phew nice save sayori

(Sayori turns around)

Sayori – even when he can’t see us he’s still annoying

Akira- (laughs) true

(Akira set’s taijiro down)

Taijiro – what is going on???

Akira- sayori that was close

Sayori – yea I know we have to be more careful

Akira- I would have if this idiot didn’t follow me

Sayori – let’s just be thankful no one got hurt

(A blast of negative energy shoots and explodes in the middle of sayori akira and taijiro)

BOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

Akira- ahhhh

Sayori – uugghhh

Taijiro – aahhh

(all three hit the ground very hard)

Akira- what the…?

Sayori – (grunts) more syn??

Taijiro – what’s happening???

(2 more syn arrive both wearing wizard hats slightly tipping covering one eye)

Akira- No way

Sayori – you got to be kidding me

Akira- I don’t remember this much showing up

Sayori – I wonder why they keep coming like this??

(flashback ends)

Akira – a lot of syn were showing up a while back in one area why was that?

Alexander – it probably had to do with you three

Sayori – what do you mean

Alexander – well because you three have negative energy they must have been resonating with each other and causing a friction of
energy and that’s what probably attracted the syn to you guys

Akira- that still doesn’t explain how taijiro became a phantom

Alexander – taijiro made a bond with the boy who passed away that day

(Taijiro looks down)

Alexander – bonds are a big part of phantoms, I still don’t fully understand it but emotions that resonate with the heart unable you to
do many extraordinary things beyond human calculations

Sayori – that’s so weird

Akira- yea

Taijiro – well guys let’s go

Akira- do we have to go??

Sayori – we’ll see you later chancellor Alexander

(they arrive at the festival)

Announcer – come one come all to the festival of watanabe city!!!!!!

Sayori – this looks nice

Taijiro – this looks sweet, check out the babes

Akira- this is so stupid you guys

Sayori – at least pretend your having fun akira

Taijiro – yea akira lighten up

Akira- I was never really big on festivals

Sayori – then this will be good for you

Taijiro – well guys I’m going over there those girls are wayyy to hot

(taijiro leaves)

Sayori – c’mon akira let’s go on some rides

Akira- I really don’t want to

(she grabs akira’s hand)

Akira- aaahhh let go!!!

Sayori – nope your coming!!!!

(they get to the roller coaster)

Sayori – this looks fun huh akira?

Akira- no this doesn’t It looks stupid

Sayori – c’mon your not afraid are you???

Akira- (blushing) no way in hell I’m afraid

(they get on)

Sayori –(with her hands in the air) YEEEEEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Akira- (scared out of his mind) AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Taijiro – hello ladies

Girl #1 – um who are you??

Taijiro – who am i

Taijiro – (French accent) some call me the great one, other refer to the handsome devil, but you can call me (whispers in her ear)
…..Taijiro

BAAMMM!!!!

Girl # 1 – ugh what a creep

Girl # 2 – you said it

Taijiro – (owww)

Sayori – wasn’t that fun akira???

Akira- (shaking) y…yea….r….really….fun

(horse neighs)

Akira- huh??

Sayori – looks akira a cowboy!!!

Akira- cowboy??

(they walk over to a boy with a horse)

Cowboy – all right jesse sit

(horse sits)

Kid – uh mister can I feed the horse??

Cowboy – sure little buddy no problemo

(kid feeds the horse)

Kid – (laughs) thanks mister

Cowboy – now if ya’ll will follow me to the track I’d be happy to show you some more

Sayori – hey akira let’s go!!!

Akira- what??? What would I be interested in some stupid cowboy for??

Sayori – it could be cool

Akira – no wa-

(she grabs him)

Sayori – let’s go!!!!

Akira- AHHHH!!!

(the crowd sits and watches)

Cowboy – ok jesse you ready ol gal??

(horse neighs)

Cowboy – I knew you’d be

(he climbs on the horse)

Cowboy – ok giddie up

(the horse takes off)

(they jump over many obstacles)

Sayori – wow he’s good

Akira- yea yea

(taijiro walks over)

Akira- taijiro??

Taijiro – hey guys

Akira- what happened?

Taijiro – let’s just say those girls didn’t like me very much

(the cowboy comes to his final obstacle)

Akira- there’s no way he’s making that jump

Sayori – oh man

Taijiro – is he really going for it??

(the horse leaps into the air very high)

(the horse and the cowboy are in the sunset)

Sayori – wwooooowww so cool

Akira- whoa

Taijiro – totally awesome

(they land perfectly)

(crowd cheers)

Akira- heh not bad cowboy

Cowboy – thanks everyone I’ve got to go now but it was nice mettin ya’ll

(cowboy leaves)

Sayori – he was amazing huh guys??

Akira- I guess he was ok

Taijiro – yea he was great

(scene goes to akira in his room)

(Akira is doing homework)

(Akira is studying a book very hard)

(cell phone rings)

Akira- hmm

(akira flips up his cell phone)

Akira – hello??

Taijiro – hey akira

Akira- o hey taijiro wat’s up??

Taijiro – hey what page were we supposed to study again???

Akira- page 80-84

Taijiro – cool thanks

(they hang up)

Akira- hmm

(flashback)

(the horse and the cowboy are in the sunset)

(flashback ends)

Akira- I guess that was pretty cool (yawns) what time is it??

(clock says 10:30)

Akira- I better get some sleep

(the next day arrives with everyone in class)

Akira- morning guys

Taijiro – hey akira

Sayori – good morning

Tezumi – students please take your seats I have a special announcement we have a new student

Mikazi – oh great probably another loser

Girl – I hope he’s cute

Girl – yea me too

Akira- new student??

Tezumi – Students please give a warm welcome to leo

Leo – Howdy

Akira Taijiro Sayori – (shocked)

Akira- is that???

Sayori – no way??

Taijiro- for real???

(all 3 stand up and point)

Akira, Sayori , Taijiro – The cowboy??!!!???

Tezumi – hmm you three know each other???

Akira- we saw you yesterday

Leo – o right I remember your faces

Sayori – whoa I didn’t think I would see him here

Taijiro – whoa this is unexpected

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH!!!!!!

Akira, sayori ,taijiro – (shocked)

Akira- uhh sensei may I use the bathroom!!!??

Taijiro – me too!!!!

Sayori – and me sensei!!!!

Tezumi – huh?? Um sure??

(they all leave)

Leo – actually sensei I need to go to pardon me

Akira- ok guys let’s go

Sayori, Taijiro – right!!!!

Leo – hmm wonder where their goin??

Leo – that noise I heard was defiantly one of them critters

Leo – time to go

(the screen spilts into four sections)

(one with each charater rushing to the scene)

(Akira, Sayori Taijiro And Leo rush to the scene)



(chapter ends)
 
Last edited:
Top