- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 136
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Congrats on the new design, it looks really beautiful, and is full of nice ideas.
However, there are some things that could be done better, and I'm going to make a suggestion on one of these.
Why don't you make a section called "My Manga", which links manga to your user profile.
So, take me as an example. I read Naruto, One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Full Metal Alchemist, Claymore and Bleach each week/month.
Under my 'my manga' section, I'd be able to link these mangas. Then I'd see similar lists as the front page - with links to the latest raws, trans and scans - but only for my mangas.
It'd also be great if we could link the spoiler threads into this too, so the latest spoiler threads for my manga sit there.
Even better would be an "latest on my manga" section, which contains a link to the spoiler, then spoiler and raw, then raw and translaction, then the scanulations. So there's only one link to click.
From a user perspective that'd be really effective: after all most of us come here to get our weekly dose of specific mangas. Making that process as easy as possible, the sit'll be improved
I'd also say that email alerts would be really nice to have - so you can subscribe to scans by specific groups, and you get an email once the latest release is out...
However, there are some things that could be done better, and I'm going to make a suggestion on one of these.
Why don't you make a section called "My Manga", which links manga to your user profile.
So, take me as an example. I read Naruto, One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Full Metal Alchemist, Claymore and Bleach each week/month.
Under my 'my manga' section, I'd be able to link these mangas. Then I'd see similar lists as the front page - with links to the latest raws, trans and scans - but only for my mangas.
It'd also be great if we could link the spoiler threads into this too, so the latest spoiler threads for my manga sit there.
Even better would be an "latest on my manga" section, which contains a link to the spoiler, then spoiler and raw, then raw and translaction, then the scanulations. So there's only one link to click.
From a user perspective that'd be really effective: after all most of us come here to get our weekly dose of specific mangas. Making that process as easy as possible, the sit'll be improved

I'd also say that email alerts would be really nice to have - so you can subscribe to scans by specific groups, and you get an email once the latest release is out...