My Naruto Colorations~

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I like them ^-^
Especially the BGs :wtf
It's good to see someone trying a different style, when almost everyone keep up with the same old stuff *-*
>>Welcome to MH ;D
 
Last edited:

Chang

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
43
Gender
Male
Country
China
wow!!!
awesome!FLAME !!
~I really like ur style!!!
 
Last edited:

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
amazing dude o.o
great works ^^
welcome to MH ^^
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very nice Flame, your style is definetly original, and I really like what you're doing. Hope you'll be posting your art here more often because I like what I see.
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, well... were were you hiding all this time!? Awsom colorings.
The first one is my favorite. Simply perfect. The way you use the lights effects in the images is Epic lol (better stop now XD ) *saves images in computer*
Hope to see more of your colorings. Welcom to MH.
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
OH MY-, HOLY SHI-, DLFAJALFJMYBFFJILLADJKFALFJD, those have to be some of greatest coloring styles I have ever seen. You have to marry me. XD Second one is my favorite, I love how you were original and used water instead of just solid ground, did you use a water stock and splatter brushes for some of the areas?
EDIT: I just saw your Reborn! coloring and you are now my personal hero, you have the best colorings for it I have ever seen, no lie.
 
Last edited:

cora

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
33
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
wow that looks sooo cool~i really like your work!
 

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ok, Flame is the member of firedraw too. I am so pround of her!

Maybe I introduce her a little bit more. Most of the time she colors Hitman Reborn. Currently, she's interested in Fairy Tales.
 
Last edited:

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
Awesome...girls coloring = all
 

Sherlock2008

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
434
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
China
yes,first one is good~

good colour and background
 

FLAME

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
56
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
China
Thank you for your comments

I'm quite new to Naruto coloring. I color Hitman Reborn and Fairy Tail more often.

TOTsuny,THX.I used the pen tool, some pictures and special effects to make up the water. Hope that could be helpful.
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
very original, and thats always fun to see! the two uppermost ones are superb i think!


oh, and i love how the door above naruto's entrance (im not sure its his house, of couse...) says "don't lose to dna"! XD
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
amazing work! especially the background detail...
and welcome to MH!!
 

ahoyazi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
火兒的光感實在是太好了,兩張的鳴人我都好喜歡咯 >3<
不過你的家教才是最強大的 ORZ
咔咔,我直接打中文了

GOOD JOB!!
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, I'm at uni with a screen so bugged I feel like having a green overlay layer on it so I don't really see colors but even without em it looks awesome. I'll check it back tonight when I come back home.
Welcome to MH.
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
awesome ... the way you chinese people color is just too awesome, thanks! ^^

edit: yeah, i know you xD ... i saw your fairy tail colos at ikunlun.net ^^
 

Gray_W

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
China
amazing work!
nice colors & cool style.. XD
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Stunning colorings, FLAME. I love the very last one. :kkthumbs
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Seeing it in color is definetly something else, they're all good but when compared to the first two, the rest is just decent.
 
Top