Fanfic - **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! **** | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fanfic **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Which section is your most favorite?

• The alternate forms section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Soru section

• The Kami-e section

• The Geppo section

• The Rankyaku section

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Shigan section

• The Tekkai section

• The Rokukougan section

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • The Misc/Other section

• Total voters

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushki style Project! ****

Update 9/29/10:

Added a new legend icon, (H) Haki (Busoshoku type of course)! Also I've made a couple of changes to some of the techniques in Soru and Rankyaku sections.

Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

That's one fricking huge list lol. Woo. Your determination is very admirable. Respect. :D

What are your intentions after creating/completing this list? Or is this some kind of never ending list? :p

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Thanks!

As for my intentions after doing this list, well I'll simply do other fanmade martial arts movelist projects of course. I already have a couple more planned. :)

Also as for this list possibly being never ending, well.......maybe. :D

Update (10/20):
  • Added a couple of new new moves in the Shigan section.
  • PiaoHanQuan "Graceful flying leg"(H)(M) - A high flying thrust kick.
    • PiaoHanQuan "Graceful soaring leg"(H)(M) - Using Kaika Oshiage, Robin will do an even more powerful flying thrust kick at jet-speed.

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Update 12/08/10:

Made some changes in the Shigan and Kami-e sections, along with some new additions!

• Kaimi-e "Gen" (Illusion)(N)(OB)(M) - During Kaika Sokushin, Robin will do Kami-e right when an enemy is about to hit her, making appear as if the enemy's attacks went right through her, as if she was a mirage.
  • Yubigan (Toe gun)(OB)(OS)(N)(H)(M) This technique is very similar to Shigan, only instead of using his/her fingers, the user uses one of his/her toes (if barefooted) or the toe end of his/her foot (if wearing shoes) to stab the enemy.
    • Yubigan "rapid fire"(OB)(OS)(N)(H)(M) - Simply a rapid fire version of Yubigan.
  • Saidan Renda (Ultimate bullet barrage)(H)(M)(OB) - Robin unleashes an almighty flurry of Shigan attacks at the enemy while using Kaika Senkou to move around him/her in order to strike from all directions.
  • PiaoHanQuan "?"(H)(M) - Robin will strike the enemy 5 times; each hand strike resembles 5 different animal forms seen in different styles of kung fu.

Last edited:

nguqua

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

WOW, here I thought I was the only one who think that Nico Robin has the perfect fruit for Rokushiki. Thanks for the very detailed writing. It must take alot of work. Good job!

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

• Update 1/29/11:
    • Made some BIG changes in the Shigan and Tekkai sections section, along with some new additions! Took me all day to make these changes, but it was worth it. I won't list all the changes but I will list the best additions.
  • ??? (H)(M) - This technique is an evolved form of Tekkai that combines both physical (Tekkai) and spiritual strength (Busōshoku Haki) into one form. It starts off with the user activating Tekkai first. Then, while Tekkai is activated, the user uses Busōshoku: Kōka to concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki into his/her body to harden it further, making it tougher and more durable than ever before. The strength behind this technique depends on both the user’s physical power and willpower. While it is similar to Tekkai “Gou”, as both techniques involves the user hardening his/her body further in some way while Tekkai is activated, the difference being that Gou has the user only tensing his/her body muscles to the max to strengthen his/her Tekkai while ??? has the user concentrating Haki into his/her body to strengthen his/her Tekkai
  • ??? (N)(H)(M)(T) - This technique is an evolved form of Shigan with Busōshoku Haki capabilities.To use this technique, the user must concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki around his/her finger(s),coating his/her finger(s) with it before striking his/her enemy. Not only is this attack more powerful than a normal Shigan, but it also, like any other attack that is enhanced with Haki, can even bypass whatever defenses the enemy’s DF provides, striking the substantial body. The user can also incorporate the fundamentals of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.
  • Shigan/??? "Bara" (Thorn) (N)(H)(M) - Robin will first use Sei Mei Kikan (Life return) to make the nail of her finger grow a little longer and sharper, with the sharp end of the nail looking like a thorn from a rose or a cactus. Then she stabs the enemy with that very same finger. Robin can also incorporate this technique with her other Shigan techniques as well.
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 2/16/11:
Made some changes in the Shigan, Tekkai, and Soru sections, along with some new additions! I've also made a minor change in the Rankyaku section, I've simply changed Hana Shuriken to Deji Shuriken (Daisy Shuriken) just cause I think it sounds and describes the attack better.

Edit: 2/17/11

A little announcement to everynoe:

After a few months of deep consideration and self debating about posting pics or not, I have good news, some bad news, and some more good news.

The good news is that I am still going to post pics just as I promised long ago, the bad news however is that I will NOT be the one who will draw them. It's just that I've come to relize that I just don't have the artistic skills to do it no matter how hard I try and I'd be better off writing the techniques then drawing them. Not that I am giving up drawing completely since I do practice drawing random stuff every now and then mind you, I'm just not gonna draw pics for my moveset projects since I do believe that the techniques in my movesets should be illustrated by someone of TRUE artistic talent. Which is why (now this is the "more" good news) that I'm going to start commissioning artists to make the pics instead (One artist for the Rokushiki Robin moveset and another artist for the Huaquandao moveset, and so on and so forth). Now I just gotta find good artists. Wish me luck!
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 2/26/11

Due to being unable to find an artist who is within my price range, as well as thanks to a cetian some one who inspired me to forget about perfection and just do the best that I can no matter what, I had a change of heart. I'm going to draw the pics myself like I orginally intended, regaurdless of how bad they'll look as long as I'm having fun with it.

Update 3/8/11:

Added direct links to 3 pics (2 previous ones that posted before and 1 new one) into the list! Just click on the name of the technique that is underlined and you will see a pic of it! More will be added later! Also, I've added new techniques in the Rankyaku and Tekkai sections!
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 3/12/11:

Made a bunch of changes in the Soru, Shigan, and Tekkai sections, as well as some new additions! The main thing thats changed are the sub-styles:

• Suquan (Speed boxing) has been changed to Shandian Suquan (Lightning Speed boxing)
  • Kuaisuquan (High speed boxing) has been changed to Xiaoshi Yingziquan (Vanishing Shadow Boxing)
  • PiaoHanQuan (Swift Fierce Boxing) has been changed to RenQiangQuan (Human gun Boxing)
I've also added a new technique in the Kami-e section, Kami-e "Hebi" (Snake)! :)
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 3/19/11:

Made some changes in the Beller fluer area in the Shigan section:

• Cincuenta Balle Fleur
    • Cincuenta Balle Fleur "Taishigan/???" (Great shigan)(H)(OS) - Robin will perform a shigan with one big hand made up of 50 hands.
  • Cien Balle Fleur
    • Cien Balle Fleur "Gigant Shigan" (Giant Shigan)(H)(OS) - Similar to "Taishigan" Robin will perform a shigan with one big hand made up of 100 arms or two big hands made up of 50 arms each.
  • Cinco Cien Balle Fleur
    • Cien Balle Fleur "Dai shigan" (Monstrous Shigan)(H)(OS) - Similar to "Taishigan" but this time with one VERY huge hand made up of 500 arms.
  • Mil Balle Fleur
    • Mil Balle Fleur "Shigan of God"(H)(OS) - Similar to "Taishigan" but this time with one INSANELY huge hand made up of 1000 arms or two VERY huge hands made up of 500 arms each.
Also, I finally gave a name to this following technique, however its nothing special since it just something simple. Although I did make a few changes to the description as well:

Shin Shigan (True Finger bullet) (N)(H)(M)(T) - This technique is an evolved form of Shigan with Busōshoku Haki capabilities. To use this technique, the user must concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki around his/her finger(s), coating his/her finger(s) with it before thrusting his/her finger(s) forward. This will result in launching a completely invisible “ki” bullet towards the enemy as if she/he was shooting an actual bullet. How far the bullet will travel depends on the strength of the user. The attack can also be used to pierce the enemy’s body in close quarters like a normal Shigan as well, only doing greater damage. It also should be noted that just like any other attack that is enhanced with Busoshoku Haki, it can even bypass whatever defenses the enemy’s DF provides, striking the substantial body. The user can also incorporate the fundamentals of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.

So what do you think?
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 3/21/11:

Made some changes in the Shigan section, along with new additions!

• Doce Balle Fleur "Saboten" (Cactus)(N)(H)(M)(T)(OB) - When her enemies are closing in on her, Robin will sprout 12 arms out of her entire body with all of them using shigan.
  • Tobu Kaika Shigan "Bendan: Ganran" (Petal bullet: Gun War)(H)(M)(N)(OS) - Same as Gunshuu only with 1000 arms.
  • Mil Balle Fleur "Dai Juushigan" (Monstrous Ten Shigan)(H)(M)(N)(OS) - Robin will perform Juushigan with two VERY huge hands made up of 500 arms each.
  • Mil Balle Fleur "Shigan of God"(H)(M)(N)(OS) - Similar to "Taishigan" but this time with one INSANELY huge hand made up of 1000 arms.
  • Dos Mil Balle Fleur
    • Dos Mil Balle Fleur "Shigan of god: Shibakudan"(Finger bomb) (H)(M)(N)(OS) - A Juushigan technique that is powerful enough to annihilate an entire island. This is Robin's most powerful shigan as well as the most dangerous, one that Robin only uses as a last resort.

I have also added new techniques in the Rankyaku and Rokukougan section!

• Kaika Rankyaku "Che-n: Blade of Fujin" (OS)(H)(M) - Robin will unleash an extremely big and powerful air blade with a huge leg made out of 500 to 1000 legs. This is Robin's most powerful Rankyaku as its strong enough to slice through a row of multiple buildings and ships in a wide radius.
  • Gigant Rokukougan (Giant Six queen gun)(H)(M)(OS) - Simply a giant-sized version of the Rokukougun that is done with two huge arms made out of hundreds or possibly thousands of arms.
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 3/25/11:

Made some changes in the Shigan section, along with new additions!

Nijuushigan has been changed to Sanjuushigan: Eschscholzia.

• Kaika Shigan Kenpo/??? "Sanjuushigan: Eschscholzia" (Thirty Shigan: Eschscholzia)(N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will first go into a "Juushigan" position, then she blooms twenty extra fingers out of the hands with six of them in the web areas (the areas between the fingers), six of them in the cagina area (the area between the thumb and the index finger) of both hands, and eight of them (six fingers and two thumbs) on the opposite side, resulting in forming into the shape of what appears to be some sort of flower. She then performs shigan with all thirty fingers at once, immensely damaging the opponent. It should be noted that Eschscholzia is the scientific name for the state flower of California, the California poppy.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Gekkou Sanjuushigan" (Moonlight thirty shigan)(N)(T)(H)(M)(OB) - A technique that is similar to Gekkou Jusshigan.
      • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Gekkou Sanjuushigan" (True moonlight thirty shigan)(N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - A more powerful version of Gekkou Sanjuushigan that is a combination of Sanjuushigan and Kaika Oshiage.
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Scarlet" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB)
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Gaillarda" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB)
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Violet" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB)
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Red Clover" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB)
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Rhododendron" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB)
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Anemme" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB)
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "One arm Juushigan" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Robin will first have one of real hands go into a Goshigan position, she will then sprout out an extra hand (Only a hand, not an entire arm) underneath the wrist of that very same hand, which will also go into a Goshigan position. Then finally, she strikes the enemy. Technically, its just a weaker one armed version of the original Juushigan.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Double Juushigan" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as "One arm Juushigan" but with both arms, making it a pair.
As you can see, I have yet to come up with a description for most of the other techniques that you see here so any form of help will be appriciated. :)
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 4/2/11:

Made some changes in the Rankyaku, Shigan and Other sections, along with new additions!

First off, the Rankyaku section:
  • Ranken (Storm Sword)(H)(M) - This technique is an evolved form of Rankyaku with Busōshoku Haki capabilities, along with using aspects of Tekkai. Unlike Rankyaku, this attack is more of a close-quarters combat technique rather than a projectile technique. It starts off with the user preparing to swing his/her leg like how they normally start off when they are about to use Rankyaku. However, immediately right when leg is gaining momentum during the swing, the user activates Tekkai to harden the leg and surrounds it with Busoshoku Haki. This will result in having the leg be coated with slicing winds instead of launching them like a projectile, turning the leg itself into an air sword. The length of the air sword depends on the overall strength of the user. Robin can incorporate the aspects of this technique into only some of her Rankyaku techniques.
  • Kaika Rankyaku "Sakura arashi" (Cherry Blossom Hurricane)(N)(H)(M)(OB) – Robin will jump up in the air with geppou then she spins like a whirlwind. Then while still spinning, she immediately sprouts out four more legs and (along with one of her real legs) starts kicking the air rapidly. In result, she creates a hurricane like shower made up of smaller forms of Rankyaku "Hanaben" .
  • Kaika Rankyaku “Keibajou” (Race track) (N)(H)(M)(OB) – Robin sprouts 3 legs (all calf length) out of the knee of her leg and performs Sen with that very same leg, creating what look like a race track.
  • Kaika Rankyaku/Kaika Ranken "Fan"(N)(H)(M)(OB) - Robin sprouts 2 to 4 legs (all calf length) out of the knee of her leg and, with that very same leg, kicks the air in a full roundhouse motion.
  • Rankyaku "Engetsu" (Crescent Moon)(N)(H) - Robin cuts the air in a reverse motion, creating a much thinner version of Rankyaku. Although despite its thin and narrow appearance, it is actually more sharper, deadlier, a more focused then a normal Rankyaku. The trick to it involves Robin cutting the air with her high heels rather than the front end of her feet.
  • Kaika Rankyaku/Ranken "Getsutsume" (Moon Claws) (OB)(N)(H)(M) - Simply a multiple version of Engetsu.
  • Rantsume (Storm claw)(H)(M) - In this technique, Robin uses the sharp ends of her fingernails (which she made longer and sharper by using Semei kikan) to cut the air instead of her legs.
  • Kaika Rankyaku "Pinball" (H)(M)(OB) - During Kaika Kamisori, Robin sprouts 2 legs out of both sides of her waist, and have them cut the air sideways in single continuous motion while Robin herself is still moving. Then when Robin stops herself, the wind projectile is unleashed, with the core of it moving and bouncing in different directions like a pinball while leaving slicing wind tracks behind its path. Because of its unusual shape, this Rankyaku moves in a zigzag pattern rather than simply flying forward, along with the fact that the core explodes upon contact like a compressed air bullet instead of cutting like an air blade. Robin has honed this technique so she is able to initiate it correspondingly with Kaika Kamisori.
Now for the Shigan Section:

Shin Shigan (True Finger Bullet) has been changed to Shidan (Finger Shot).

And finally for the Other Section:

• Spider Hug(H)(S)(M)(OB) - Robin grabs and hold the enemy with all 6 legs, immobilizing him, which leaves Robin with a number of options, like either pounding the helpless enemy with her fists, or finish him off with a Shigan, just to name a couple. This technique is also useful as a surprising wake up maneuver for catching a curious enemy off guard while she is pretending to be unconscious.
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 4/7/11:

Made some changes in the Rankyaku, Tekkai, Shigan and Kami-e sections! :)
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 4/13/11:

Made some changes in the Rankyaku, Tekkai, and Geppou sections, along with new additions! :)

Geppou Section:

• Kaika Geppou "Megaboost"(M)(N)(OB) - Same as Oshiage, but with six legs.
  • Kaika Geppou "Blast"(M)(OB) - While in the air, Robin will sprout around at least 10 legs out of her lower body, then kicks of the air hard with all 12 legs, which will result in her blasting off at blinding speeds. She can do this to launch herself upward to the sky like a rocket, foward like a jet, or downard like a falling misslie or meteor.

Rankyaku Section:

• Rankyaku "Kuushuu" (Air raid)(W)(H)(M) - While in her "Wings" form, Robin cuts the air rapidly with both of her legs, launching multiple air blades in a similar fashion to Kaku's Rankyaku "Ran".
  • Rantou (Storm Sword)(H)(M) - This technique is an evolved form of Rankyaku with Busōshoku Haki capabilities, along with using aspects of Kami-e. Unlike Rankyaku, this attack is more of a close-quarters combat technique rather than a projectile technique, along with the fact that the user can use his/her arms as well as his/her legs for this technique. It starts off with the user preparing to swing his/her attacking limb. However, right before swinging it, the user uses kami-e to make it bendable. Then immedeately right after the beginning of the swing, the user surrounds it with Busoshoku Haki. This will result in having the limb be coated with slicing winds instead of launching them like a projectile, turning the limb itself into a physical air sword. The length and strength of the air sword depends on the overall strength of the user, along with the appearance of the air sword depending on the user's limbs.
    • Kaika Rantou (Blooming storm swords)(H)(M)(OB) - A Rantou fighting technique that combines Rantou with Robin's DF abilities.

And Finally, the Tekkai Section:

• Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Ryuusei" (Meteor or Falling star) (H)(M)(OB)(N) - In this technique, Robin will leap into the sky with Geppou. Once she's high enough, she will bloom at least a hundred arms out of her body un till they form a ball, with Robin inside of it. She will then project herself with Kaika Geppou "Blast", diving at blinding speed like a meteor.
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 4/15/11:

Made some changes in the Soru section!

• Kaika Soru "Sokushin" (Blooming Shave "Acceleration")(N)(OB)(M) – During Soru, Robin will immediately sprout two extra legs and have them kick off the ground a few times in an instant, which will, if done correctly, allow her to maintain her superhuman speed longer than usual, along with moving slightly faster then a normal Soru. Robin can repeat this procces multiple times throughout Soru either at a steady pace (to constantly keep moving and striking at extreme speed and to extend duriation time) or in quick seccesion (to keep increasing her speed) as long as she doesn't over do it.
  • Kaika Soru "Senkou" (Blooming Shave "Flash")(N)(M)(OB) - Using both her real legs and sprouted legs in proper rhythm, Robin will kick off the ground 20 times or more instead of 10, allowing her to move and attack at a speed level that's beyond superhuman. The level of speed that she's moving at is so great that its like if she's almost moving at the speed of light. This is, without a doubt, Robin's most powerful Soru. The downside however is that due to how much blood is pumped in her heart from the start of this technique, she can only stay in this level of high speed movement for 1 full second (3 seconds in her Mankai Bushin state), any more than the time allowed will only put her heart and leg muscles in immense danger.
  • Kamisori (Razor)(N)(M) -A combination technique of Geppou and Soru that allows Robin to move very fast in three dimensions, similar to Lucci's Kamisori, only that Robin's is a bit slower.
    • Kaika Kamisori (Blooming Razor)(N)(M)(OB) - A combination technique of Kaika Geppou: Oshiage and Kaika Soru: Sokushin that allows Robin to move extremely fast in three dimensions at greater speeds.
Also, I have great news!!

Remember when I said that I was gonna do the pics all by myself due to not being able to find artists who are within my price range? Well, it turns out that I was dead WRONG since I have found a couple of artists who are now making pics for me as we speak.

So what does this mean? Will I stop making pics for the projects? Well no, I am still going to make pics, just not by myself anymore.

Ah, I am sooo happy right now!! ^_^
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 4/20/11

Made some changes in the Tekkai and Soru sections!
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 4/21/11:

Made some BIG changes in the Tekkai section!

Teiquan and Teihuaquan have been removed from the list. Also, I have added a new technique called Kongoukara "Fort tree stance".

• Tekkai “Ruhon no Kamae” (Flow reversal stance)(H)(N)(M)- This is a form of Tekkai that not only absorbs the impact of an attack, but it also channels the force of those attacks into one’s own strength. Then the user immediately counterattacks with an attack (like a punch or a kick for example) that is empowered with the combined strength of both his/her own strength and the power of that very same force that he/she absorbed, making the counterattack even more powerful.
  • Tekkai "???" (Scorpion Hammer) (H)(M) - A powerful scorpion kick.
  • Tekkai "Oogama" (Scythe) (H)(M) - A powerful spinning roundhouse kick with Robin hardening her leg with Tekkai right before the leg hits her opponent.
  • Tekkai "Ono" (Axe) (H)(M) - Robin will raise her leg high in the air and then drops it back down in an arc motion hard on the ground heel first.
    • Tekkai "Ju Ono" (Heavy Axe) (H)(M) - A more powerful version that involves Robin leaping high into the air with Geppou first, then raises her leg up high, and finally on her way down, she drops her leg in an arc motion, slamming it hard on the ground.
  • Tekkai "Ano" (Arrow) (H)(M) -After using Kaika Geppou: Oshiage to project herself towards her opponent, Robin dives in with her legs in front of her and smashes the enemy feet first.
  • Kongoukara (Diamond shell) (H)(M) - This technique is an evolved form of Tekkai that combines both physical (Tekkai) and spiritual strength (Busōshoku Haki) into one form. It starts off with the user activating Tekkai first. Then, while Tekkai is activated, the user uses Busōshoku: Kōka to concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki into his/her body to harden it further to the level of diamond, making it tougher and more durable than ever before. The strength behind this technique depends on both the user’s physical power and willpower. While it is similar to Tekkai “Gou”, as both techniques involves the user hardening his/her body further in some way while Tekkai is activated, the difference being that Gou has the user only tensing his/her body muscles to the max to strengthen his/her Tekkai while Kongoukara has the user concentrating Haki into his/her body to strengthen his/her Tekkai.
  • Tekkai/Kongoukara "Tetsuhana/Kongouhana" (Iron Flower/Diamond flower) (M)(H)(N)(OS)(OB) (OAB) - With this technique, Robin can make any copy of her limbs to be hard as iron/diamond in order to nullify damage taken from attacks, just like a normal Tekkai/Kongoukara. However, she must remember that just as well like a normal Tekkai/Kongoukara, it still can be broken by strong enough forces. She must also remember that the strength possessed by each replica of her limbs are still no different from that of her actual limbs, and Tetsuhana/Kongouhana is no exception to this rule. Thus as usual, she still must focus more on quantity than quality in order to create strong enough Tetsuhana/Kongouhana defenses.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Sajun" (Left Shield)(N) (H)(M)(OB) - Robin will grow nine or ten arms out of her left arm and then have them form a round-like shield and activates Tetsuhana at the last moment right before her opponent's attack connects, creating what seems to be like an iron shield.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Yuujun" (Right Shield) (N)(H)(M)(OB) - Same as Tetsuhana/Kongouhana: Sajun, but with using her right arm instead of her left arm.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Ganjun" (Full Shield)(N)(H)(M)(OB) - Same as Tetsuhana: Sajun, but with using both of her arms.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Rinbin" (Front wall)(N)(H)(M)(OS) - With this technique, Robin will sprout a bunch of arms out of the ground in front of her to form a wall and then hardens it with Tekkai, which will have it act like an iron wall.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Seibin" (Back wall)(N)(H)(M)(OS) - Same as Rinbin, but she forms one behind her instead.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Houbin" (Side wall)(N)(H)(M)(OS) - Also the same as Rinbin, but she forms one on the left or right side of her instead.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Daibin/ShinBin" (Great wall/Ultimate wall) (H)(M)(OS) - Robin will sprout thousands of arms and have them form what seems to partially resemble the Great wall of China and harden them all with Tekkai/Kongouhana. One of her most powerful Tetsuhana techniques.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Domu/???" (Dome/???) (N)(H)(M)(OS) - Robin will sprout whole bunch of arms form the ground all around her until they form a dome and then hardens it with Tekkai/Kongoukara, which will have it act like an iron dome protecting her from all sides as well as above.
      • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Kyodomu/???" (Giant Dome/???) (H)(M)(OS)- Robin will sprout a thousand arms and have them form an even bigger dome, covering a larger area.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Hikkakeru" (To trap or ensnare) (N)(H)(M)(OS) - With this technique, Robin will sprout a lot of arms around her enemies and have the arms form a cage in a similar fashion to Domu, entrapping them. She then hardens it with Tekkai/Kongoukara, making it into an iron cage to keep enemies in. Very useful for stalling time or just imprisoning enemies.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "???/???" (Iron ball/???) (H)(N)(M)(OS) - Robin will pick up a small object from the ground (like a rock for example) and tosses it in the air. Then, while the object is still in the air, she will bloom out multiple arms out of the object constantly until they form a large ball, then hardens it with Tekkai. From there, this leaves Robin with a number of options, one being rolling the ball towards the enemy like a boulder (with either her sprouted hands on the ground doing the job, or having a partner doing it).
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Utsugi/???" (Empty Tree/???) (H)(M)(OB)(OS) - This form of Tetsuhana/Kongouhana is used entirely as a counter, where the purpose isn't to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body. Robin can also activate this while using her usual Tetsuhana techniques.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Hae-tataki" (Swatter) (H)(M)(OB)(OS)(N) - Robin will grow and create a web of hands, harding it with Tekkai, becoming like a giant fly swatter of hands. Then finally, she flattens the opponent.
    • Tetsuhana "???" (Stump Thrust)(H)(M)(OB)
    • Tetsuhana "Bunki Ono" (Branch Axe)(H)(M)(OB) - Same as Tekkai: Ono, but with multiple legs instead of one.
    • Tetsuhana "Hageshii Aro" (Fierce Arrow)(H)(M)(OB) - Same as Tekkai: Aro, but with multiple legs instead of one.
    • Tetsuhana "Bunki kama" (Branch Scythe)(H)(M)(OB) - Same as Tekkai: Oogama, but with multiple legs instead of one.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Ryuusei" (Meteor or Falling star) (H)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will leap into the sky with Geppou. Once she's high enough, she will bloom at least a hundred arms out of her body un till they form a ball, with Robin inside of it. She will then project herself with Kaika Geppou "Blast", diving at blinding speed like a meteor.
  • Kongoukara "Fort Tree stance" (H)(M)(OB)- This is a form of Kongoukara that incorporates both Robin's DF abilities and the aspects of Tekkai: Ruhou no Kamae. In this technique, Robin will go into a stance, activates Kongoukara, and tries to mantain her posture. Once her enemies hit her body, the force of their attacks is transfered to the areas of the body where the extra limbs are about to bloom right before she blooms them out, resulting in causing the limbs to sprout out of her body at extreme speeds, immediatly counterattacking the enemies right before they even notice it, all while Robin still perfectly mantianing her posture with her body staying strong and sturdy as an oak tree, not moving an inch.
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 4/23/11:

Added two new techniques in the Tekkai section! Quite funny ones I may add. lol

• Tetsuhana "Rin" (Wheel) (H)(M)(OB) - This is Robin's very own take on the Tekkai: Rin that's similar to Bluneo's version, only with Robin's being more powerful. In this technique, Robin sprouts multiple legs out of her body in a "wheel-like" pattern and harddens them all (along with her real legs) with Tekkai and kicks one pair of legs into the ground and starts rotating her legs at a fast speed, causing her legs to simultaneously slam into the ground on a set path toward her opponents. It also seems to incorporate Rankyaku, as the legs leave blue traces in the air like a normal Rankyaku shockwave.
    • Tetsuhana "Kanransha" (Ferris Wheel) (H)(M)(OB) - This is a far more powerful and devastating version of Rin where Robin sprouts out a whole bunch of legs in a "Ferris wheel" pattern before using Rin.
<hr noshade size="1">
Update 5/06/11:

Just though I show you guys what I have been up to for the past couple of days:

This is only a preview of whats to come! ;)

Btw, the preview sketch above is drawn by Magion02, who is a kickass artist and one of the artists who I have commissoned to make some drawings for my Rokushiki Robin project! Believe me when I say that he is an awesome guy to work with! :D

You can find him and more of his amazing work here: http://magion02.deviantart.com/

Later!

Update 5/8/11:

Made some changes in the Tekkai section, along with adding a new set of currently unnamed techniques to the Soru section that are homages to Aoshi Shinomori from one of my favourite series from the 90s, Rurouni Kenshin, which is also ironicly the same series that Oda himself worked on as an assistant to the series' creator, Nobuhiro Watsuki! :D

• ??? (??? in German)(N)(OB) - A moving technique that revolves around using aspects of Soru, Geppou, Kaika Geppou: Oshiage, Kaika Soru: Sokushin, & Kami-e: Gen where Robin moves around silently while at the same time moving like water, rapidly alternating between fast and slow movements and confusing her opponents due to the fluid motion and continuously changing speed, all while using aspects of Oshiage and Sokushin to make herself look like she's hovering throughout the technique.
    • ??? (??? in Russian)(N)(H)(OB) - One of the few follow up attacks after ???.
  • ??? (??? in German)(N)(OB) - A different variation of ??? with aspects of Kamihana added to it.

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The art looks really good. Good luck with the project. :thumbs

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 5/16/11:

4 Pics added to the list!!!

Kaika Shigan kenpo "Juushigan: Hiiro" - A rapid-firing shigan attack that is simply the same as Shigan "Ouren", Only with 5 arms ( with 4 sprouted arms coming out of the same side as her real arm) instead of one arm, along with each hand using two fingers instead of one. Another thing about this technique is that while the rapid firing rate of Shigan Ouren is equal to that of a machine gun, this technique's rapid firing rate is equal to that of a minigun! The technique is named after the state flower of Ohio, the Scarlet Carnation.

(Side note: The spikes on the thug's back are the deadly blows from the technique, which demotrates how brutal the attack is.)

Kaika Rankyaku "Fan no nami" - Robin will lift her knee and use "Pierna Fluer: Fan", sprouting some extra legs (all calf length) out of the knee of her leg until they form into what sorta looks like a fan. Then, she does quick spin at high speeds, then ends the spin by cutting the air in a full spinning roundhouse motion, unleshing the projectile.

Tetsuhana "Koubin" - With this technique, Robin will sprout a bunch of arms out of the ground either behind, on the side of, or in front of her to form a wall and then hardens it with Tekkai, which will have it act like an iron wall.

Kai Soku: Rokukougan - Robin will first sprout out a various number of arms and then she goes into a 'Rokukougan' position in front of the enemy. With correct timing, she will unleash a far more powerful internal shockwave with both normal AND sprouted arms simultaneously which will infect an even far greater amount of internal damage upon the enemy than a normal Rokukougan would. The number of arms she sprouts for the attack depends on the enemy she is facing.

Credits to Magion02 for the artwork!! ^_^

Oh I almost forgot, I also added another technique in the Tekkai section:

Tetsuhana "Sokusai" (Bouquet Smash)(H)(M)(OB) - Similar to Tekkai: Sai, but with multiple arms (as in a bouquet of arms), and is much more powerful.

Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tetsuhana "Koubin" looks f**k**g insane!!! :zomg :zomg :zomg I sooo want to see that technique in the manga/anime now~ :XD

zomg Shojin x Magion02 combo is the best!!!

:worship2 :worship2 :worship2

Thank you so much for sharing these incredible artworks with us~!

Sorry about the late reply to your PM, Shojin! I haven't forgotten! So don't worry about it~! :turtle

More Robin pwease~ :nosebleed I don't care if it's ecchi or not. I want more! :yelling

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 5/21/11:

Sokushin (Acceleration) has been changed to Heki (Burst). Also, Fort tree stance has finally been given a japanese name, Horuiki no kamae! :)

Btw, more pics coming soon, this time from another artist named darkeyez07! :D
----------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 5/23/11:

Made some changes in the Geppou section, along with a new addition! One that is a wicked twist on one of Robin's classic submission techniques! :D

• Kaika Geppou (Blooming Moon step)(M)(N)(OB)(OAB) - This is a technique that revolves around Robin using Geppou in conjunction with replicas of her legs. While this does enhance her geppou abilities in many ways, its not the only way that it can be used as it can also be used offensively (such as disrupting her enemies' aerial movements) as well as for support (such as carrying civilians, items, or allies to safety, whether be to longer distances or higher grounds).
    • Kaika Geppou "Oshiage" (Boost)(M)(N)(OB) - While performing Geppou, Robin will sprout a various number of legs in the back of one of or both her normal ones, then jumps off the air with all legs simultaneously, which in return, if done correctly, enables her to jump into further distances then a normal Geppou. The speed and distances she travels depends on the number of legs used.
    • Kaika Geppou "Hakpa" (Blast)(M)(OB) - While in the air, Robin will sprout around 10 legs or more out of her lower body, then kicks of the air hard with all legs (including her real ones), which will result in her blasting off at blinding speeds. She can do this to launch herself upward to the sky like a rocket, foward like a jet, or downard like a falling misslie or meteor.
    • Kaika Geppou "Gekkou Clutch" (Moonlight Clutch)(M)(N)(OAB) - A vicious Rokushiki style twist on one of Robin's most famous techniques. While her enemy (s) is in the air, Robin will sprout a various number of arms out of the enemy and have them hold him in a submission hold. Then, she will sprout a various number of legs out of the enemy's back and have them project him towards the ground in high speeds with geppou, resulting in crashing the helplessly clutched enemy into the ground very hard, so hard that the impact will cause most of the bones in the body to shatter in a gruesome fashion! Not a pretty sight.
I have also added a new technique in the Rankyaku section!

Kaika Rankyaku "Che-n: ???”(Chain: Fierce Current) (OS)(H)(N)(M) - Robin will create two large legs made out of hundreds of legs each and have them cut the air rapidly, unleashing a mad furry of huge air blades.

Update 5/27/11

Kaika Rankyaku "Pinball" has now been changed to Kaika Rankyaku "ZigZag ball" due to Pinball now being the name of one of the three new techniques that i have added in the Geppou section!! :grin:

• Kaika Geppou "Pinbooru" (Pinball)(M)(N)(OAB) - In this technique, Robin will sprout a various number of legs out of the enemy and have them use geppou to launch him into the air like a rocket, ramming him into a wall or ceiling in the process. Then, immediately after the enemy starts falling after the impact, Robin will sprout multiple legs out of him again and have them blasting him off into a different direction, ramming him into another wall/ceiling/object and repeats the process multiple times, picking up speed along the way, resulting in looking like he's crashing from place to place like a living pinball. Robin can also use this technique without the "crashing into things" aspect and just have him bouncing around in the air until he gets too dizzy to take anymore.
    • Kaika Geppou "Pachinko" (M)(N)(OAB) - Similar to Pinbooru, only instead with one enemy, it is used against a group of enemies simultaniously.
  • Kaika Geppou "Korijon" (Collision)(M)(N)(OAB) - After using Kaika Geppou to launch her enemies into the air, She will then have the sprouted legs (the ones that are bloomed out of the enemies' bodies) kick off the air hard to lunch them towards each other, resulting in crashing into each other painfully.
I also have added one new technique in the Rankayku section! :happy:

Kaika Rankyaku "“Kuubajou” (Air tracks) (N)(H)(M)(OB)(W) – an aerial version of Keibajou where the lines travel diagonally instead of straight. She can also use this while in "Wings" form. (credits to Yuminica for unintentionally giving me this idea)
Small update:

Just letting you all know that I have replaced the link of the Rokushiki video playlist with a link to a 17 minute video of the entire style that I have put together myself just save everyone the troble of looking through multiple videos.

---------- Post added May 30, 2011 at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was May 29, 2011 at 08:06 AM ----------

Update 5/30/11:

Added two new techniques! One in the Rankyaku section and one in the Shigan section!

Kaika Rankyaku/Kaika Rantou "Kohakurai" (Great White thunder) (N)(H)(M)(OB) - A much more powerful form of Rankyaku: Hakurai that involves Robin sprouting one leg on the side of the left leg and the another leg on the side of the right leg and uses all four legs to cut the air in a larger area in a similar manner with Hakurai.

Extreme Shigan "???"(H)(N)(M)(T)(OB) - A powerful Shigan technique where Robin will first go into a "ready and aim" stance and then propels herself straight ahead towards the enemy with Kaika Soru: Senkou and pierces him with shigan in one instantaneous thrusting motion. Thanks to the propelling speed and power of Senkou, this shigan is so fast that it is almost virtually impossible for the enemy to react since he will be strucked before he even relizes it. It is also said that this technique is so powerful that it can even pierce through armor. Robin can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into her single-strking Shigan kenpo techniques as well as her single-striking (OB) only Kaika Shigan Kenpo techniques.
Also, I have made a bit more changes to Seimei kikan "Mankai Bushin".

Sei mei kikan "Mankai Bushin" (Full blooming fighting form)(N)(H) - Using Sei Mei Kikan (Life return), Robin transforms herself into a being beyond peak human perfection (balance wise), which in return makes her faster and stronger. Apperance wise, she is about almost two feet taller, has longer hair, and the strong and balanced amazonian body of She-hulk (for those of you don't know who that is, go here or here or here). In addition to this, it also amplifies all her Rokushiki abilities (although it does weaken her Kami-e abilities a bit but not by much) since her douriki in this form is more than TWICE the douriki of her normal form (like for example: if her normal douriki was 4000, then her douriki in this form will be slightly more than 8000!), not to mention that the physical strength that she gains in this form is also HIGHLY benefitcal to her DF abilities. And finally, she also gains access to techniques that she can only do in this form.
---------- Post added June 01, 2011 at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was May 30, 2011 at 05:47 PM ----------

UPDATE 6/1/11:

Added a new pic to the list!!

Kaika Tobu Shigan kenpo (Blooming flying finger bullet style) - A gun-fu inspired fighting style where Robin uses Tobu Shigan "Bendan" (A technique where Robin will first use Sei Mei Kikan (Life return) to make the fingernails of her thumb and index fingers grow a little longer. Then, using the sharp ends of her fingernails, Robin will flick out a sharp compressed air bullet shaped like a small flower petal) in conjuntion with her Devil fruit powers.

Credits to darkeyez07 for the artwork!!! :D

---------- Post added June 14, 2011 at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2011 at 06:48 PM ----------

UPDATE 6/14/11:

Sei mei kikan "Mankai Bushin" (Life Return "Full blooming fighting form") - Using Sei Mei Kikan (Life return), Robin transforms herself into a being beyond peak human perfection (balance wise), which in return makes her faster and stronger. Apperance wise, she is about almost two feet taller, has longer hair, and the strong and balanced amazonian body of She-hulk. In addition to this, it also amplifies all her Rokushiki abilities (although it does weaken her Kami-e abilities a bit but not by much) since her douriki in this form is more than TWICE the douriki of her normal form (like for example: if her normal douriki was 4000, then her douriki in this form will be slightly more than 8000!), not to mention that the physical strength that she gains in this form is also HIGHLY benefitcal to her DF abilities. And finally, she also gains access to techniques that she can only do in this form.

(Side note: The Robin on the right is her in Mankai form)

Credits to grimphantom for the artwork! :D

---------- Post added June 17, 2011 at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was June 14, 2011 at 06:56 AM ----------

UPDATE 6/17/11:

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Yongoushigan: Narcissus" (Blooming Finger bullet style "45 finger bullets: Narcissus") - Robin will sprout six arms around one of her real arms and stabs the enemy with all seven arms, with the addtion of 10 sprouted fingers attached to the hand of the real arm. "Narcissus" is the scientific name of the Daffodil flower (which you see in the background of the 1st panel).

(Side note: Before anyone ask, she is using Busoshoku Haki to bypass Akainu's DF defenses so she can pierce his body. Just letting you all know.)

---------- Post added June 18, 2011 at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was June 17, 2011 at 04:36 PM ----------

Oh almost forgot!

I also have finally gave names to two of the unamed techniques in the Soru section:

Verwirren bach ballett (Confusing Stream ballet in German)(N)(OB) - A moving technique that revolves around using aspects of Soru, Geppou, Kaika Geppou, Kaika Soru: Heki, & Kami-e: Gen where Robin moves around silently while at the same time moving fluidly like water, rapidly alternating between fast and slow movements and confusing her opponents due to the fluid motion and continuously changing speed, all while using aspects of Kaika Geppou and Heki to make herself look like she's hovering throughout the technique.
Verwirren windet Ballett (Confusing winds ballet in German)(N)(OB) - A different variation of Verwirren bach ballett with aspects of Kamihana added to it.

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Another amazing set of works, both with the moves and pictures.

Are you compiling a story for them.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks!

And no, I have no plans to, but it would be a nice idea though.

---------- Post added June 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was June 18, 2011 at 07:06 PM ----------

New title card for my project!

Credits to Bokuman for the artwork!! :D

---------- Post added July 08, 2011 at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was June 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM ----------

UPDATE 7/8/11:

Tetsuhana "Sokusai" (Iron Flower "Bouquet Smash") - While high in the air, Robin first sprouts a bunch of arms around one of her real arms, creating a "bouquet" of arms. Then she uses geppou to project herself towards her enemy. On the way down, she hardens her body (mainly her "Arm bouquet") with Tekkai, smashing her enemy very hard, similar to Tekkai Sai (Iron mass "Smash"), only that this variation is far more powerful. Requires Robin to be in Mankai Bushin form to use.

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow another set of amazing work!

I think the newest one are my favorite . Its well done! Bouquet Smash - looks cool as well.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, it sure is! Darkeyez even admitted that he REALLY enjoyed doing that one! :D

---------- Post added July 09, 2011 at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was July 08, 2011 at 10:07 PM ----------

UPDATE 7/9/11:

Kaika Rankyaku "Keibajou" (Blooming storm legs "Race Track") - Robin sprouts 3 legs around one of her real leg and performs Rankyaku Sen (Storm leg "Line") with all four of those very same legs, creating what looks like a race track.

---------- Post added July 20, 2011 at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was July 09, 2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

UPDATE 7/20/11:

Tetsuhana "HanaRin"(Iron flower "Flower wheel") - This is Robin's very own take on the Tekkai Rin (Iron mass "Wheel") technique that's similar to the original version used by Bluneo, only with Robin's being faster and more powerful. In this technique, Robin sprouts multiple legs out of her lower body in a "wheel-like" pattern and hardens them all (along with her real legs) with Tekkai and kicks one leg into the ground and starts rotating her legs at a fast speed, causing her legs to simultaneously slam into the ground on a set path toward her opponents. It also incorporates Rankyaku, as the legs leave blue traces in the air like a normal Rankyaku shockwave taking the form of a full round circle, making the entire technique itself look like the shape of an actual wheel. Requires Robin to be in Mankai Bushin form to use.

---------- Post added July 22, 2011 at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was July 20, 2011 at 05:11 PM ----------

Update 7/22/11:

Added three new techniques! Two in the Other/Misc section and one in the Tekkai section!

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Hajoutsui" (Battering Ram) (H)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will sprout a whole bunch of arms out of the front of the the upper body and have them form a big round shield or log. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before contact, becoming a living battering ram!

• Seimei Kikan "Paibashi" (Life Return "Breast tongs")(H)(N)(M) - A very unique defensive technique where the user uses Seimei Kikan to control her breasts and have them act as tongs to catch projectiles (like bullets for example) or melee attacks at point-blank range right before they hit the center area of the chest (aka the cleavage). Then immediately right before catching the incoming attack/projectile, The user then hardens her breasts with Tekkai so that way not only will they would be able to catch the attack/projectile, but also to enforce the gripping so hard that they can even break or crush it. This is a last resort technique that only females can use (obviously).
    • Seimei Kikan "Kaika Paibashi"(H)(N)(M)(OB) - This similar to Paibashi, only that Robin uses four breasts (with two sprouted ones being below the original two) instead of two, making her Paibashi more powerful.
---------- Post added July 30, 2011 at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was July 22, 2011 at 05:20 PM ----------

Update 7/30/11:

Four new techniques added in the Shigan section!

• Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Ouren" (True Yellow Lotus) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Unlike Shigan Ouren, which is simply a rapid-fire version of Shigan, this particular technique is a one hit attack. It starts off with Robin sticking out two real fingers, then she sprouts out a bunch of fingers out of the real two fingers until they form into what looks like a yellow lotus flower. Then finally she perices the enemy's body with that very same "finger flower"-like hand.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Ouren Soku" (Yellow Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Simply a rapid-fire version of ShinOuren.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Fukuren Soku" (Double Lotus Bouquet) - Same as Ouren Soku, but with both arms.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Kouren Soku" (Grand Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Ouren Soku, but with multiple arms instead of one (with sprouted arms arms attach to the same side as the real one). Similar to Juushigan Hiiro (Ten finger bullets Scarlet), only far more powerful and brutal! Used only for larger enemies.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Chouren Soku" (Ultimate Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Fukuen Soku, but with multiple arms instead of two! This is possibly one of the most powerful variations of Shin Ouren!
---------- Post added August 01, 2011 at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2011 at 12:13 AM ----------

UPDATE 8/1/11:

Seimei Kikan "Paibashi" (Life Return "Breast tongs") - A very unique defensive technique where the user uses Seimei Kikan to control her breasts and have them act as tongs to catch projectiles (like bullets for example) or melee attacks at point-blank range right before they hit the center area of the chest (aka the cleavage). Then immediately right before catching the incoming attack/projectile, The user then hardens her breasts with Tekkai so that way not only will they would be able to catch the attack/projectile, but also to enforce the gripping so hard that they can even break or crush it. This is a last resort technique that only females can use (obviously).

---------- Post added August 02, 2011 at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was August 01, 2011 at 07:20 AM ----------

Hey guys, need a little help here. I'm about to have Darkeyez07 draw illustrations for two more techniques (with the 1st one being Kaika Geppou) and I am having a little trouble on choosing which 2nd technique to be illustrated so I decided to have you guys pick the 2nd one instead. So which technique do you all want to be the 2nd one to get illustrated? Please post your choices here. :)

The final decision will be made in two weeks from now so take your time. ^_^

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tough choice, since there are a lot of moves to choose from. Though my choices might not be what you had in mind.

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Ouren" (True Yellow Lotus) and or

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Chouren Soku" (Ultimate Lotus Bouquet)

or

• ??? "Lightning flowers" (H)(M)(OB) -While moving at godlike speeds, Robin will strike her opponent constantly from different directions in a "ganging up" fashion.
  • ??? "Mirage Claws"(H)(M)(OB) - While moving in godlike speeds, Robin will lengthen and sharpen her finger nails with Seimei Kikan and slash at her opponent wildly from different directions. This attack is

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, good picks! :)

Anyone else have anything?

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like the ones that Charlie chose, particularly "Chouren Soku." If I were to add one to his list, it would definitely be Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Hajoutsui" (Battering Ram). I choose that one because when I imagine it, I can only visualize it with Robin spinning in mid-air to propel herself faster through the air.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 8/5/11:

Made some changes in the Tekkai section (Such as Houjoutsu now being changed to Chaajingu Coreopsis), along with a new addition!

• Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Charging Coreopsis) (H)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will sprout a wholbunch of arms out of the front of the the upper body and have them form a big round shield that looks like a tickseed flower. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before impact.
  • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Randaensui" (Battering Cone) (H)(M)(OB) - Similar to Chaajingu Coreopsis, with the difference being that instead of a shape of a shield, the arms take form of a big horizontal pine cone, becoming a living battering ram! Great for busting down very strong gates and doors.
  • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Tsurutou" (Vine Sword) (H)(N)(M)(OB) - Robin simply sprouts a line of arms out of one of her hands in a similar fashion to Slalom Vine (only the line is in this technique is shorter) and harden them all with Tekkai, creating an iron sword made of hands. She can also form two of them with both hands, creating a dual set.
Also as a reminder, don't forget to post your choices for what technique should be the 2nd of the next two techniques to be illustrated by Darkeyez07! The deadline is two weeks from now, which gives everyone plenty of time to make thier picks so there is no need to rush. :)

---------- Post added August 13, 2011 at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was August 05, 2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Here's a preview of the 1st of the two upcoming techniques to be drawn by Darkeyez07, Kaika Geppou!!

Enjoy!

Also don't forget to post your choices on which technique out of the list that you think should be the 2nd one to be illustrated by Darkeyez! The deadline is next week so take your time :)

---------- Post added August 14, 2011 at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was August 13, 2011 at 06:39 PM ----------

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that i have extended the deadline of the choices for which technique to be illustrated next to August 26th due to schedule issues. Also the technique that is being currently illustrated, Kaika Geppou, will be done in about a week if not more so. In the meantime, I am gonna leave you all with some old rough sketches that Magion02 did from the several attempts at making the epic illustrations of 4 of the techniques from my moveset months ago. I have kept them to myself for quite sometime now and I've finally decided to share with you all.

Enjoy! :D

Here is his very first attempt at making the 4 techniques:

Is it me or does this look like a tobu nishigan technique?

These are 3 of his 7 attempts at trying to draw Kai Soku: Rokukougan:

His attempts at Tetsuhana Koubin:

His attempts at drawing Kaika Rankyaku Fan no nami:

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Small update:

Fixed the image error. Don't know why they came out the way they did. lol

---------- Post added August 15, 2011 at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was August 14, 2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

UPDATE 8/15/11:

Remember when I said that its gonna be a week or so before the illustration of Kaika Geppou will be completed? Well it turns out that Darkeyez finished it sooner than expected! O_o

Anyway, New pic added to the list!!

Kaika Geppou (Blooming Moon step) - This is a technique that revolves around Robin having the replicas of her legs use geppou. While this does enhance her geppou abilities in many ways, its not the only way that it can be used as it can also be used offensively (such as messing with her enemies' movements as seen in the three middle panels) as well as for support such as carrying items (as seen in the last panel), or civilians/allies or to safety (as seen in the top panel), whether be to longer distances or higher grounds.

(Side note: The wall in the last panel is made of seastone, hence why robin is using Kaika geppou instead of simply spouting arms out of the wall to carry the items like she normally does.)

---------- Post added August 18, 2011 at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was August 15, 2011 at 05:25 PM ----------

Update (8/18/11):

Added a new technique in the Tekkai section, one that I had in mind for quite some time now but never wanted to post it online until I've studied the full capabilities of her "Full clone" ability. But now I decided to add it to the list anyways.

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Guardian tree" (H)(N)(M)(OS) - Simply Robin sprouting a clone (or a group of clones) in front of a bystander/ally or a priceless item/piece of history and have it (or them) activate Tekkai. Not as strong and effective as Koubin, but its great to use as a quick defense due to how fast the clone(s) can be sprouted.
---------- Post added August 27, 2011 at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was August 18, 2011 at 05:07 PM ----------

Little update:

Ok guys, I just went over the choices from all the forums (from here, Narutoforums, and Arlong park) and I must admit, the participation of the members in all three forums are a little underwhelming as it did not go as well as I hoped, so I decided to push the deadline to September 9th, thus giving everyone a bit more time to make their choices. This will be the last time that I will extend the deadline.

So please, keep posting your choices. Looking forward to seeing them! :D

---------- Post added September 09, 2011 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was August 27, 2011 at 10:38 AM ----------

Small update:

I have placed videos links with in the names of each section (all seven techniques) that shows the technique and all of its variations without having to see the seventeen minute video of the whole style. Just go the name of the section to see it.

Also, don't forget that tommorrow is the deadline for which technique out of the moveset that you want drawn next.

That is all!

---------- Post added September 10, 2011 at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was September 09, 2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

Well then, I guess its settled!

Alright let's see what we got here (btw, these choices are not only from posts, but also from visitor messages and PMs as well):

From Arlong park:
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Fukuren Soku" (Double Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Ouren Soku, but with both arms.
  • Extreme Shigan "???"(H)(N)(M)(T)(OB) - A powerful Shigan technique where Robin will first go into a "ready and aim" stance and then propels herself straight ahead towards the enemy with Kaika Soru: Senkou and pierces him with shigan in one instantaneous thrusting motion. Thanks to the propelling speed and power of Senkou, this shigan is so fast that it is almost virtually impossible for the enemy to react since he will be strucked before he even relizes it. It is also said that this technique is so powerful that it can even pierce through armor. Robin can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into her single-strking Shigan kenpo techniques as well as her single-striking (OB) only Kaika Shigan Kenpo techniques.
  • Cien Balle Fleur "Teishou" (Nail Bed)(M)(H)(T)(N)(OS) - Robin will sprout out 100 arms from the ground forming into what it looks to like a flower bed, but once her enemies get close enough to it, weather from falling from a cliff or being knocked into to it, she will have all the arms perform Shigun simultaneously in the last minute which will result in what it seems to be a deadly bed of spikes!
  • Dos Mil Balle Fleur "Kami no Shigan: Shibakudan"(Shigan of god: Finger bomb) (H)(M)(N)(OS) - A Juushigan technique that is powerful enough to annihilate an entire island. This is Robin's most powerful shigan as well as the most dangerous, one that Robin only uses as a last resort.
  • Tetsuhana "Hageshii Aroo" (Fierce Arrow)(H)(M)(OB) - Same as Tekkai: Aroo, but with multiple legs instead of just two.
  • Zen Tou: Rokukougan (Total breakdown: Six queen gun)(H)(M)(OS)(OAB) - Robin will first spout a various number of arms out of the enemy's body and then have him/her in a tight and painful full body submission hold. She then performs Rokukougan on the helpless enemy. This is by far one of her most brutal variations of Rokukougan and one which Robin hopes she would never have to use.
  • Kaika Rankyaku "Sakura arashi" (Cherry Blossom Hurricane)(N)(H)(M)(OB) – Robin will jump up in the air with geppou then she spins like a whirlwind. Then while still spinning, she immediately sprouts out four more legs and (along with one of her real legs) starts kicking the air rapidly. In result, she creates a hurricane like shower made up of smaller forms of Rankyaku "Hanaben".
From Mangahelpers (here):
  • ??? "Lightning flowers" (H)(M)(OB) -While moving at godlike speeds, Robin will strike her opponent constantly from different directions in a "ganging up" fashion.
  • ??? "Mirage Claws"(H)(M)(OB) - While moving in godlike speeds, Robin will lengthen and sharpen her finger nails with Seimei Kikan and slash at her opponent wildly from different directions. This attack is very similar to Jyabura's Roukaru Area Network technique.
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Ouren" (True Yellow Lotus) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Unlike Shigan Ouren, which is simply a rapid-fire version of Shigan, this particular technique is a one hit attack. It starts off with Robin sticking out two real fingers, then she sprouts out a bunch of fingers out of the real two fingers until they form into what looks like a yellow lotus flower. Then finally she perices the enemy's body with that very same "finger flower"-like hand.
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Chouren Soku" (Ultimate Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Fukuen Soku, but with multiple arms instead of two! This is possibly one of the most powerful variations of Shin Ouren!
  • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Charging Coreopsis) (H)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will sprout a wholbunch of arms out of the front of the the upper body and have them form a big round shield that looks like a tickseed flower. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before impact.
  • Rankyaku/Rantou "Hanaben" (Flower Petal)(N)(H)(M)(OB) – Robin performs a Rankyaku in a shape of a large flower petal.
  • Rankyaku "Kuushuu" (Air raid)(W)(H)(M) - While in her "Wings" form, Robin cuts the air rapidly with both of her legs, launching multiple air blades in a similar fashion to Kaku's Rankyaku "Ran" or Kamidori's Rankyaku "Renge".
From Narutoforums:

Well anyways, thanks a lot everyone! :D

Now, The technique that will be drawn by Darkeyez shall be..........

......A surprise!! It will be revealed in the next upcoming colored illustration from Dakeyez himself. Stay tuned! :amuse

Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ignore me if you're not interested in translation corrections :amuse

• Verwirren bach ballett (Confusing Stream ballet in German)(N)(OB) - A moving technique that revolves around using aspects of Soru, Geppou, Kaika Geppou, Kaika Soru: Heki, & Kami-e: Gen where Robin moves around silently while at the same time moving fluidly like water, rapidly alternating between fast and slow movements and confusing her opponents due to the fluid motion and continuously changing speed, all while using aspects of Kaika Geppou and Heki to make herself look like she's hovering throughout the technique.
[ ... ]
  • Verwirren windet Ballett (Confusing winds ballet in German)(N)(OB) - A different variation of Verwirren bach ballett with aspects of Kamihana added to it.
Bach is a very small river, not very powerful. Stream translates directly to "Strom" or "Fluss" but you can also say "Wasser" in plural (waters), if you refer to the overall power of that element.

And 'windet' is a verb, unrelated to wind as an element. Wind and wind are amusingly the very same word in English and German.

In German, it's more natural to say either "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or, but too statical sounding, "Ballet des Windes der Verwirrung". We love complicated contructions. If you want it short and with ballet kept at the end, you end up with a very unnatural term like "Verwirrwindballet" (yes, one word), sounds aweful.

But you can use a slightly different term for confusing (wirr) and create artificial words. That works naturally quite well in the German language and sounds unique.

I'd suggest:
Wind: "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or "Ballet der Wirrwinde"
Stream: "Ballet der verwirrenden Wasser" or "Ballet der Wirrwasser"

If you don't like "Wasser", an alternative would be "Fluten" (floods). The translations for stream sound really bad here.

Wasserballet (water ballet) is a existing term in German, so could be "Wasserballet der Verwirrung/Windballet der Verwirrung" (water ballet/wind ballet of confusion) too, if you think that fits better.

Hope it helps, if not, ignore me :smile-big

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ignore me if you're not interested in translation corrections :amuse

Bach is a very small river, not very powerful. Stream translates directly to "Strom" or "Fluss" but you can also say "Wasser" in plural (waters), if you refer to the overall power of that element.

And 'windet' is a verb, unrelated to wind as an element. Wind and wind are amusingly the very same word in English and German.

In German, it's more natural to say either "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or, but too statical sounding, "Ballet des Windes der Verwirrung". We love complicated contructions. If you want it short and with ballet kept at the end, you end up with a very unnatural term like "Verwirrwindballet" (yes, one word), sounds aweful.

But you can use a slightly different term for confusing (wirr) and create artificial words. That works naturally quite well in the German language and sounds unique.

I'd suggest:
Wind: "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or "Ballet der Wirrwinde"
Stream: "Ballet der verwirrenden Wasser" or "Ballet der Wirrwasser"

If you don't like "Wasser", an alternative would be "Fluten" (floods). The translations for stream sound really bad here.

Wasserballet (water ballet) is a existing term in German, so could be "Wasserballet der Verwirrung/Windballet der Verwirrung" (water ballet/wind ballet of confusion) too, if you think that fits better.

Hope it helps, if not, ignore me :smile-big
No worries my dear, I am very grateful for your help!

Thanks for the corrections. :D

---------- Post added September 20, 2011 at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was September 12, 2011 at 07:59 PM ----------

Update 9/20/11:

Added six new techniques, with five in the Tekkai section and one in the Soru section!

Chou Kamisori (Ultimate Razor)(M)(OB)(H) - This is the ultimate version of kamisori that is enhanced with the godlike speed of Kaika Soru: Senkou!
  • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Taitan no gādo" (Titan's guard) (H)(N)(M)(OS) - Robin will simply have two large arms (both made up of hundreds of arms each) go into a "X" blocking formation, blocking all incoming attacks with Tekkai being activated throughout the entire time.
  • Tetsuhana "Omo Sokusai" (Double Bouquet Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - Same as Sokusai (Bouquet Smash), only this time she uses BOTH of her real arms (Creating a dual set of "Arm bouquets"), and is even MORE powerful.
  • Tetsuhana "Dai Sokusai" (Great Bouquet Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - Looks like Omo Sokusai (Double Bouquet Smash), only instead of creating a dual set of "Arm bouquets", she sprouts even more arms around the pair (while they are both flexed forward) until they are formed into a single big bouquet of arms.
  • Tetsuhana "Soku Ryuuseisai" (Bouquet Meteor Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - Same as Sokusai (Bouquet Smash), only that instead of a normal geppo, Robin will project herself towards her enemy with Kaika Geppou: Oshiage (Boost). She can also incorporate the Oshiage aspect with her other Sokusai variations as well (example: Daisoku Ryuusei Sai)
  • Tetsuhana "Omega Soku Ryuusei Sai" (Omega Bouquet Meteor Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - This is the ultimate variation of Sokusai (Bouquet Smash) that is a combination of Dai Sokusai and Kaika Geppo: Hakpa (Blast)!
Also, I have added a new icon: (HO) (Haki only or requires Busoshoku Haki to use) :D

---------- Post added September 23, 2011 at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was September 20, 2011 at 06:09 PM ----------

Update 9/23/11:

Added two new techniques to the Shigan section, as well updating one of the already existing ones! :D

RenQiangQuan "Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan"(Jackhammering Leg bullet)(H)(N)(M) - This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of Tui Zidan that is similar to Shigan Ouren. Quite similar to Chun Li's Hyakuretsu Kyaku technique (from the street fighter series) or Robert Garcia's Genei kyaku technique (from the Art of fighting and KOF series).
  • Mil Balle Fleur "Kami no Shigan: Amebakudan" (Shigan of God: Raining bombs)(H)(M)(OS) - Simply an extremely powerful rapid-fire variation of Kami no Shigan! In other words, its basically Shigan Ouren, only with a giant arm made up of a thousand arms.
  • RenHuaQiangQuan "Qiān Tui Zidan"(Thousand Leg bullets)(H)(N)(M) - This is a far more powerful version of of Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan (Jackhammering Leg bullet) where Robin uses multiple legs instead of just one. She can also activate this during a normal Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan to confuse the heck out of the enemy, making it appear as if the real leg is moving at greater blurring speeds then before.
---------- Post added October 04, 2011 at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was September 23, 2011 at 06:56 PM ----------

Update 10/3/11:

New animated demonstration added for the following technique: Kaika Soru "Senkou"!

Credits to DerangedBones of Arlong park forums for the awesome animation! :D

(Note: The sound fx and music are added in by me)

Btw, for those of you who don't know what Kaika Soru "Senkou" is:

Kaika Soru "Senkou" (Blooming Shave "Flash")(N)(M)(OB)(H) - Using both her real legs and sprouted legs in proper rhythm and timing in between steps, Robin will kick off the ground 20 times or more in a blink of an eye instead of the usual 10, which will result in her taking off in a flash, making her appear as if she instantly teleported (or warped) from one spot to another rather than moving at vanishing speeds as witnessed in a normal Soru. The level of speed that she's moving at is so great that its like if she's almost moving at the speed of light (which makes this technique a "Super Soru" of sorts). This is, without a doubt, Robin's most powerful Soru. Another thing about this amazing technique is that while a normal Soru allows users to be able to attack at higher speeds and greater power (i.e charging attacks such as charging punches, charging kicks, jump kicks, shoulder charges, etc.) , the levels of speed and power that Senkou allows Robin to attack at are even far greater then that, almost at instantaneous speeds. The last thing about this particular Soru is that the air pressure caused by impulsive ground kicks at the start of the technique is so great that it immediately causes a small explosion right in the spot that Robin was in before she blasted off. The downside however is that due to how much blood is pumped in her heart from the start of this technique as well the amount of strain it puts on her legs, she can only stay in this truly godlike-level of impeccable speed movement for 1 full second (3 seconds in her Mankai Bushin state), any more than the time allowed will only put her heart and leg muscles in immense danger.

Last edited by a moderator: