My practice Manga (Sin Eternal)

Montai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
691
Reaction score
177
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A sort of practice manga, but not practice. Not sure about what kinda story I have going on. So far, it's just two people fighting for the sake of.... fighting :P

Sorta doing this to get experience to do the real thing.So far, I've completed 16 pages. Style kinda switches back and forth, and the quality of the art isn't consistent. Even with all of that, I hope someone finds enjoyment out of this. Criticism is hugely appreciated! Thanks in advance :P

Also, some of language may not be preferable to some people, so I'm giving a warning now. Be warned: Some of the language in the manga may not be suitable for childrend (-18) This Post Contains Offensive Material

Cover:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/juanvsVet.png

pg1
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/VetvsJuanp2.png

pg2
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/SE-VetvsJuan-pg3.png

pg3
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/VetvsJuan.png

pg4
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/VetvsJuan-PG5.png

pg5
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/VetvsJuan-6.png

pg6
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/VetvsJuan-pg7.png

pg7
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/happybdayjuan09.png

pg8
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/VetvsJuanpg9.png

pg9
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/vet-vs-juanpg10.png

pg10
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/vet-vs-juanpg11.png

pg11
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/vetvsjuan-pg12-fin.png

pg12
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/vetvsjuan-page13.png

pg13
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/vetvsjuanpg14-fin.png

pg14
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/vetvsjuanpg15-1.png

pg15
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/vetvsjuanpg16.png
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Looks really awesome.
Out of personal preference, I'd suggest to use space between panels but this is really depending on your style. I find it artistically nicer and better to read when the panels aren't glued to each other so close, but I know many professional mangaka of action comics do this too.

I've moved it to Amateur Manga because it belongs here :amuse
 

Montai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
691
Reaction score
177
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I apologize for posting in the wrong area. :p I agree with you about the panels, now that I'm taking another look at the pages. Just be struggling about which style I should go for. Thanks for the c&c. I truly appreciate it.
 

nick113

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
awesome manga man
 
Top