Predictions - MY PREDICTIONS UR THOUGHTS?? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions MY PREDICTIONS UR THOUGHTS??

whatsthename

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
spoilers read at ur own risk-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------1st part(my 6 predictions)
predictions
(lets see how many i get right....)
1.silent majority user- slakka(95%)>satobi(5%) i m certain 1 of these 2!!!
2.next 2 troupe member to die- shizuku nd (1 of feitan or phinks)according to past prediction of chrollo, but since the duo is most highlighted nd core of pt i think it would b 1 of nobunaga or franklin .
so my prediction -shizuku(1st to die) and 1 of nobunaga or franklin nd chrollo(maybe end of this arc)
3.next 3 princes to die-halkenburg(die/ alive without beast), next tyson or luzurus, next zhang lei(70%) or camilla(30%), next the other zhang lei or camilla remaining
4.what happened with troupe and kurta they killed them or not? -2 possible scenario
1st- they did... which i agree with .reason-> capability- enemy attacking full village of these red eyes superhumans need to be strong even more so when they have to subdue/capture scarlet eyes family members nd make them next sit next to each other nd stab them from behind to harness that deep brilliant red color of intense hatred more than normal scarlet eyes which they get during normal fighting->they had to go in village nd kill these superhumans with extreme care nd caution , to preserve there eyes tells us enemy was overwhelming and had finesse for that kind of job
2nd- humanity- chrollo had no problem killing innocent spectators nd referee in fight vs hisoka- they have no problem with killing -they have lost faith in humanity/right or wrong -to achieve their ultimate goal of revenge for brutal murder of sarasa which is still ongoing (1 of kakin)

how did they get here - its like "undercover cop" scenario they started with good intentions to be good villians but in order to achieve their aim to get close to the person really responsible for muder they had to make name for themselves nd kill people nd killing changes you

now 2nd scenario-which i dont agree with

they didnt kill kurta but took blame . so who did
4th prince?- didnt know nen nd no (loyal) soldier who knows nen .loyal keyword here
prev heil-ly on wishes of 4th- no nd maybe(0.1%) . no u need grp of individual with overwhelming power and finesse(as the troupe) to do that to a village.
maybe but nah (0.1%) u need a very powerful manipulator with unresonable conditions to control so many make them sit nd be powerless.
camille?(greedy yes) -but not her nen type or her private soldiers type. maybe(0.1%)- duzual household guard type
benjamin or zhang lei?- not their personality
nasubi- he is powerful (yes)- his nen power nd power he has as a king over so many soldiers of kingdom who use nen. but so far we havent seen any malice from his dialogues

5.is person who was ultimately responsible for sarasa death by mafia grunt still alive?(yes 80%)->cuz than it will justify the resources needed to reach the person responsible(that person cant be just some nobody nd killed of so easily without development) nd whipping out entire village, and still have intense hatred in heart to do so.
who?
4th prince(99%)
-reason perverse in that kind of thing
other if any? nasubi or xi-yu family head nasubi half brother(1%)- reason indirectly by allowing lawlessness and free roam to mafia grunts in that area.

6.soon the troupe will enter 1st deck. after dealing with heil-ly(fodder). follwing hisoka to to 1st deck than it will be kakin vs troupe
2 reason -1st present restrictions
( cant have full(1 vs 1factions ) fights with so many bodyguards ->inquiry ) cant have other way around also -every prince has 2-3 nen user to stop enemy easy assassination without inquiry nd we need more development of what those beast can do nd bodyguard can do, if prince just dies there nen users become useless(no character development).

even if 2 faction fight early in 5 vs 5 battle nd one wins wat would he say about inquiry nd reason for each fight he still have long way to go to succeed in succession war kill 2 or 3 other faction have huge fights. the troupe will provide the necessary distraction after they enter. they can fight them nd also fight amongst themselves nd blame it on troupe for killing a prince

2nd nen beast

nen beast-nen beast cant attack princes they r as good as not having any. u need others to do ur bidding fight indirectly
eg suppose if benj and tserr fight they r atking with there own nen power but there atk is defended by there own nen power nd and nen beast
too chaotic to potray this scene of 4 powers nd atks defended by beast but not atking themselves to potray in manga.
so essentially nen beast will b fought by some other more powerful enemy to show there development abilities nd class(wat they can do fully) i.e. troupe

-----------------------------------------------------------------prediction ends
------------------------------------------------------------part 2 clarification
by factions i mean
benjamin-op(13 nen abilities later+his own normal nen he stopped cam bullets by it+awesome nen beast)
tserriednich-op
camilla/zhang lei- camilla nen beast ability to fully control a person nd there power(100%), nen cat which wont allow her to die, all guards r nen user,duzual guards / zhang lei-10 nen beast coins ... if given to his bodyguard 10 different nen beast made abilities with determination to protect their prince
tubeppa-kurapikka nd lower prince alliance-------- also halkenburg (without nen beast due to rihan) can make it to the end under kurapikka protection
as he is most suitable to be a king and abolish monarchy

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 10:13 AM, Original Post Date: Today at 9:40 AM ---
prev according to chrollo prediction 5 were supposed to die -shalnark ,pakunoda ,shizuku , hisoka(faked), 1 out of insuffiecient information grp(feitan,phinks,kortopi)
but since hisoka faked it was actually 2 out of 3
1 out of feitan nd phinks would die according to chrollo

but i feel the duo who travel together are central to each other and troupe as a whole so i dont think 1 of them will die --- basically there wont b any good pairing left if 1 of them dies . odd pairings in remaining members is my sole reason nd they define troops identity
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------part2 ends

Last edited:

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
part3---------------------------------------------------moto nd message left
from last chapter(397)
chrollo:"after these 3 yrs i will kill many ppl" --- might not have meant kurta, kurta would have have been more down the line as i said killing changes you
chrollo :
"i'll live the rest of my life as a villain. who will make the whole word tremble with fear.those thugs won't come near meteor city ever again once i m done with place"
even the message left by chrollo was like a moto of meteor city ."we reject no one. so take nothing from us" as a reference to dumping/waste site that meteor city was . so that ppl will fear them nd wont come near meteor city(and news was reported all over -->desired effect) nd was something wrongly alluded to kurta having done something to provoke pt revenge on kurta( as kurta elder nd others were nice ppl as u can see)
effect of massacre: 1)they made a name for themselves ,publicity
2)ppl started fearing meteor city
3)they are thieves nd got money by eyes for money to build metour city nd themselves for revenge
if u disagree tell me wats the difference between 128 kurta villagers nd about half of that about 64 innocent spectator and referee - for a guy who hasnt read hxh in both case killing innocent
2nd look at glee on chrollo face after hisoka kills referee
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:39 PM, Original Post Date: Today at 1:31 PM ---
its a false interpretion of message or false belief that kurta did something to provoke pt wrath
that message was left there to create fear in world nd publicity --> "this crime is done by us" nd the meteor city moto is wat i meant

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:58 PM ---
chrollo:"by the time i'm 14...i'll be able to sort everything out "a proper system for the city"-so the moto he created was nd later left at kurta massacre for pubicity the official moto of meteor city that is
"we reject no one. so take nothing from us"- is a message to the world/outsiders nd can also b read as meteor city rejects nothing(dump) or no one(ppl,orphans) which u leave behind
so take nothing from us - like sarasa nd other kidnapped children - leave us alone

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 2:10 PM ---
the troupe has strong feeling for meteor city as we see in ant arc -they came to help
from last chapter(397) we can tell( to save meteor city to the point u dont care about urself nd rest of the world is their moto) nd their revenge on sarasa murder original culprit(boss of those grunts) is all they live for
for them killing 128 to save thousand abducted children ever year is justified i guess
like i said
--> if u disagree tell me wats the difference between 128 kurta villagers nd about half of that about 64 innocent spectator and referee - for a guy who hasnt read hxh in both case killing innocent
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

part 4----------------------------------------------------------------summary
summary:
effect of massacre: 1)they made a name for themselves ,publicity
2)ppl started fearing meteor city
3)they are thieves nd got money by eyes for money to build metour city nd themselves for revenge

nd like i said earlier chrollo had no qualms in killing innocent spectator nd referee . y would he care about kurta

--- Double Post Merged, ---

nd capability to do the job such a job-
manga specifically mentioned"the culprits 1st attacked clansman from outside to agitate the pureblooded kurta clansman for their eyes" "then they were forced to sit facing each other and then they were stabbed but still alive before being beheaded"- clearly motive was eyes
-- u need to fight in a way not to mess the eye or even touch the head of person (as nen enhanced punch can cause uncontrolled damage)nd subdue them.
in real life u can knock or detach some1 eye lens or retina with a single hard punch.

Last edited:

Toby_Temple

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
wall of text.... :emocat

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
ik bear with me i have good points there

don't try to read the whole thing at 1 time read nd discuss quarter of it at a time nd take break

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes this is hard to read. I will complete it later but I believe Mushaho makes more sense as SM user and Satobi makes more sense than Slakka.

I am one of those who believe the predictions don't matter anymore. Shizuku made it pretty clear that she wants to stay with Chrollo too so she is actually safer than most.

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
i divided text into 4 part for easy

no she also said she will search for hisoka in disguise chapter 377 nd fact that shalnark nd korotopi died prediction still continues to some degree atleast thats wat we will b lead to believe than will diverge after shizuku death

nd thx 4 reading

regarding mushaho 8th prince is already dead ?wat possible motive left....
i dont think he is even there learning nen ...he already left or removed

YipYip

Reaction score
Country
Germany
First off, I think you handle to many topic for one thread.

Just because an Elder is nice and kind to his people does not mean he is to outsiders.

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
first of all i want every1 to answer this
--> if u disagree tell me wats the difference between 128 kurta villagers nd about half of that about 64 innocent spectator and referee - for a guy who hasnt read hxh in both case killing innocent (humanity)
2nd,
so do u agree for a sec if there was only 1 perpetrators grp involved in massacre ---
capability (overwhelm nd finesse required for the job)
motive(publicity, spread fear nd create name, money)

sounds" most likely" like phantom troupe

evidence against troupe-
1)humanity(biggest)- y not kill kurta when all there requirements are being met with just 128 deaths. wats so special about them/y not how r they different from normal ppl killed by them
2)capabilty
3)motive
4)protect meteor city to the point they dont care about themselves(individually) nd--- rest of the world -there normal usual killing-->anyhing thats helps meteor city or helps them win fight)
5)take revenge for sarasa-anything to reach this goal

they r coldblooded ruthless killers changed by initial killing they did(killing changes you)

by dont care about themselves(individually) i meant 1 person not caring about himself at all nd from that soon it leads to 1 person not caring about his actions- its about how human beings affected by trauma behave. destroying self - leads to destroying actions taken by self
-----not caring about anything other than there single purpose

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If you can kill 128 Kurutas you can kill 64 civilians. Chrollo can nonchalantly kill people who aren't his friends or from Meteor City unless he stole a person's ability.

I don't know where that idea that they were working with someone else came from but I don't believe it.

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hmmm... Halkenburg dying next among the heirs.. i don't know. i think he will live longer based on that one ability we know. but he learned it as if on his own (i can't remember when and who taught him). compare that to Tserriednich who needed a tutor.

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
If you can kill 128 Kurutas you can kill 64 civilians. Chrollo can nonchalantly kill people who aren't his friends or from Meteor City unless he stole a person's ability.

I don't know where that idea that they were working with someone else came from but I don't believe it.
i m not agreeing with him nd his(yipyip) "3rd party" also involved claim- i m just saying look from wat we got nd not wat isn't there( if there was only 1 perpetrators what fits)

here is wat he is saying-
kurta must have done something
troupe got angry nd killed most of there fighter
chrollo decided to take eyes of those dead as an afterthought as spider need money anyway
than a 3rd opportunistic party come kills rest

holes in that theory-
1)dont need a basis to fight nd leave when they can just kill innocent without care for their goals(biggest)
2)
read last page carefully they 1st attacked kurta outsiders 1st(those who married into kurta)the weak ones than they fought pureblooded kurta(strong ones)
3)on the spot anger vs careful planning precise goal
- on the spot anger or any normal fight will lead to most damage on head nd chest nd with overwhelming power they can easily cause damage to eye, near eye they need to control themselves. in 13 vs 128 fight , most of them will b separated nd surrounded , uncontrolled anger when surrounded will lead to lot of mangled bodies .head is the most hit area in any normal fight next is chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm... Halkenburg dying next among the heirs.. i don't know. i think he will live longer based on that one ability we know. but he learned it as if on his own (i can't remember when and who taught him). compare that to Tserriednich who needed a tutor.
currently 1st prince is focussed (100%)on halkenburg he killed shikaku nd used ability on vikto(still alive though) clearly something must happen for him to shift his focus on others
chapter 389-
benjamin:"the 1st trial will be where the battle's fought"
balsamilco:"yes. this may be our once-in-a-lifetime chance...! to get him out of the way for good"

i said halkenburg(die/alive without nen beast) above
in part 2 clarification i mentioned he can survive till the end
halkenburg (without nen beast due to rihan) can make it to the end under kurapikka protection
as he is most suitable to be a king and abolish monarchy
when he is near his allies
halkenburg nen beast is most op- ultimate defense( no ability works on him) ultimate attack( once fired can't b stopped 100% hit and effect takes place)
u cant have that power roam unchecked for long it needs to die
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but he learned it as if on his own (i can't remember when and who taught him). compare that to Tserriednich who needed a tutor.
its his nen beast ability given to him nd automatically learned nd became clear how to use by his nen beast when he resolved to participate in the succession war after failing on trying to kill nasubi than himself (no self effort to learn)
where as tserriednich is learning his own nen ability (effort)

Last edited:

YipYip

Reaction score
Country
Germany
i m not agreeing with him nd his(yipyip) "3rd party" also involved claim- i m just saying look from wat we got nd not wat isn't there( if there was only 1 perpetrators what fits)
Well, I do not claim it to be true. It would just be another perspecitve that could be discussed, because I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be possible.

1)dont need a basis to fight nd leave when they can just kill innocent without care for their goals(biggest)
Yes, they kill inocent without second thoughts but when have they been shown to do more than they need to unless challanged

2) read last page carefully they 1st attacked kurta outsiders 1st(those who married into kurta)the weak ones than they fought pureblooded kurta(strong ones)
Who says the pure blooded are the strong ones?

Considering the hate that was still around towards the scarlet eyes that was shown during kurapikas flash back it is not far fetched that a third party took their chances. Though I admit some random gang to be the third party would not make sense storywise. So, who, would have gotten an interesst after the troup came back with some eyes to the hub of the underworld that is meteor city?

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
Yes, they kill inocent without second thoughts but when have they been shown to do more than they need to unless challanged
troupe core philosophy is that they don't mind killing at all , if they get something(goal)
kurta-eyes
to fight hisoka-spectators(weapon)
to release anger-mafia after uvo death
also enemy trap- use human baits to test their theories
franklin killing every1 who attended auction at the start- to loot auction

Who says the pure blooded are the strong ones?
pureblood have scarlet eyes - scarlet eyes = power (they get power when their eyes turn scarlet)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I do not claim it to be true. It would just be another perspecitve that could be discussed, because I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be possible.
thx for sharing ur thoughts nd running another scenario for discussion. after all we wont get to the truth if we don't run all possible scenarios

Last edited:

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
@whatsthename Your text layout is horrible. Using every function available doesn't neccesary make a text better.

I feel like I lose literacy when reading your text. It is really disturbing. And this is quite unfortunate because I would acually like to speculate a bit about overall plotpoints in this arc.

Three things you should definitely consider:

Don't overuse the bolding function like that. You can have one or two bolded terms per paragraph.

Make use of empty spaces between paragraphs.

And don't start a new
paragraph midway into
random sentences.

You are writing a text, not a Haiku!

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
sorry i m new to posting nd wont b here for long
thx 4 feedback though

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
sorry i m new to posting nd wont b here for long
thx 4 feedback though
I think you have plenty of good ideas its just not really accesible.

Why are you suspicious that Slakka or Satobi is the SM user?

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
i ruled out the rest by motive nd there masters knowing nen or not

like even though luzurus says he doesnt know nen heil-ly under him knows- satobi may have climbed up from heil-ly
rest have no motive nd genuine can b ruled out 1 by1 it is long process

slakka is dazul guard 2nd prince , every1 there is nen user even prince, he may have came across them at 1 point or other nd have learned nen and have knowledge about it atleast.
+ his confidence in addressing touch/patting benjamin guards on shoulder
+rest can b easily ruled out 1 way or other it is a cumbersome process (difficult to post about_
only slakka nd satobi had points against them----(i m 1000% sure )

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
i ruled out the rest by motive nd there masters knowing nen or not
But Slakka is Duazul's guard, and we don't know wether she is a Nen user. I think you might have mistaken her for Camilla, the 2nd Prince and Duazul's oldest daughter (also the oldest child of hers overall). Unlike Unma's guard's, that onesidedly favor Benjamin over Tserriednich and who are currently swapped out with Benjamin's Private Guard on their spy duties due to some Kakin Army shenaningans from Benjamin, Duazul's guards support all of her children but are only stationed with Luzurus, while Camilla, Tubbeppa and Halkenburg all have only Private Guards serving them.

Actually both Slakka and Satobi are Duazul's guards. Affiliation with the Mafia is unlikely, also the Mafia allied with Luzurus is Cha-R, Heil-Ly are the Morena guys, previously allied with Tserriednich.

whatsthename

Reaction score
Country
India
also luzurus is shady guy .... he says he doesnt know nen nd wont bother to learn it with so ease .... in next few sentence he says his 1st target will b 5th prince

its duazal who maintains neutrality towards all his children , same can't b said about her every guard working for her

many times camilla would have been guarded or always had slakka working for her, there would b overlap in missions before getting on ship eg.
eg.like gold cloaks or kingsguard in game of thrones can take order from joffrey(king) , cersei (queen mother), tywin etc.
also duazal(on camilla order's) will have no problem in sending her guard to cause trouble nd kill ppl in 14th prince room- her neutrality doesnt extend to rest of princes
even among prince and queen - all have authority , power structure- 2nd prince has more power ,than over 5 nd 7th,so duazal guard will take camilla order before others if for example executing a mission in past ->as we saw when kurapika picked 3rd prince phone, 1st prince would b insulted( nd was explained to him by the maid)- so these guard have to follow order given to them unless strictly forbidden by dazual -for the given assigned reqs by prince , here the task is to eliminate competition which favors dazual, nd not target other dazual family princes

nd i never said dazual was nen user, i was refering to camilla there .... there is always overlap in working of house guard they work for prince nd queen nd king
sorry about heil-ly mayhap i meant cha-r . so used to using heil-ly these days

----------
basically i ruled rest out and watever remained were these 2

2nd prince -didnt send her guard
3rd prince-genuinely doesnt know nen wants to learn by sending
4thprince-no loyal soldier to teach nen or would have told about nen to him if they cared about him, muhan died
5thprince-genuine didnt't knew ,not the type to assassinate
6thprince-didnt send guard
7th prince -shady guy,satobi is his guard captain looking out for things nd in past(as chief of 7th prince) controlling cha-r too sometimes giving order assessing situation , capabilities of char-r in past )-as u wont have direct contact between a prince nd char-r such things r left to chief of staff to handle
8th prince-died
9th prince- not the type
10th-genuine (will look for way out ) nd not kill rest-didnt know about nen so didnt gave order
11th-genuine (will look for way out ) nd not kill rest-didnt know about nen so didnt gave order
12th- died ,no guards sent
13th -1died and 1admitted to knowing nen( Belerainte )
nd slakka

slakka to stakka (talking about muhan being idiot on crossing line) nd smiles ( " idiot" same thing as sm dialogue on muhan crossing line)
more like he is confirming his prev inner monologue of "idiot" as sm ..... slakka:"idiot...right?"-chapter370
+slakka being an observer not participating in nen training , wont b detected by kurapika when he awaken nen in other non-nen-users by bills ability
+confidence (touches babimyna nd dictates him to keep an eye on 1 of the other 3rd prince guard ,while he does other)
+serving around camilla as highest authority prince in past would mayhaps know about nen - as cam nd all the rest of her guards know nen(even dazual is situated in cam room)- like i said family guards can take order from queen nd also princes
+dazual neutrality doesn't extend to rest of other non-dazual princes nd there bodyguard learning nen in 14th prince room
+camilla who didnt send guard is losing by letting others get powerful , so it would make sense she wont allow them to learn easily send assassin,
also her nature/personality is like that
+plot wise makes sense ->doesnt belong to any prince officially( no other prince will b blamed) ,no other guy(his partner-as most guys came with another guy to learn nen ) learning nen will b thrown out if he gets caught as sm-> as he came alone nd no barring of any prince from future nen training will take place
+ out of all bodyguards sent to learn nen
he and his dialogue gets highlighted for no particular reason (where has 8th prince guard, maid,or other bodyguards) made comment outside of necessary - eg.fear(maid), accusing/suspicion(maor , satobi , slakka(also but to cause trouble) or talking to their princes about nen training --all genuine dialogues
means there is depth to his character in this arc
+ can't b ruled out like others

basically sm is working alone ,nd have confidence to still atk, after furykov shows his aura to challenge any1 to activate their ability (he obliges)-chapter369
slakka is also came alone , have confidence nd if he isnt there to protect woble like 3rd prince guard ,or 1st prince guard to identify kurapika nen type
nd not to learn nen .... wat is he there for? --to get caught as sm for the plot

a) the sm guy is doing this for the behest of his prince winning succession war
b)out of these even if u consider the maids 10 nd 11th princes - 1 of them died but their reaction of shock r genuine- so not them

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my last post
sorry i was on a break.... so i decided to share my thoughts..... i wont b able to post again
it was amazing to have ur (input ,perspective, feedback) on my thoughts nd post
have fun guys

Last edited: