- Joined
- Aug 21, 2015
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello everybody, I'm a huge comics fan (Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse etc) and also of mangas and animes, I am present on other sites connected to comic books/mangas and a friend recommended me to come here to continue to speak about my passion.
I have around thirty, I live in Canada and I am not only a manga's fan, but also French-Belgian comic, tv series (Doctor Who, Arrow, Powers...), of animated series, movies (...)
I am also a little bit present on sites of download where I upload diverse files because the sharing is one of my principles.
I have around thirty, I live in Canada and I am not only a manga's fan, but also French-Belgian comic, tv series (Doctor Who, Arrow, Powers...), of animated series, movies (...)
I am also a little bit present on sites of download where I upload diverse files because the sharing is one of my principles.