My tags/ sigs and such.

YumCookies

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey guys, I do tags and such. Here's some of my work. There's kind of a lot >_<

The tags




























Verticals

Vectors


Line art

Avatars
 
Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
91
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
you are really good, i like your sig style
 

pawan123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
India
yumcookies nice line art work.....:)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I like your style too, I don't know how to describe it but I really like how you make your siggys.
Awesome vertical works too :thumbs
 
Top