Nagato 443

Virus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand



first works is my ,
help advise the works with my with
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
cool
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks good, virus. :)
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that really your 1st works Virus? If so, it looks awesome, and you did a very good job. In fact, I can't seem to find anything to criticize you about. Well, for now, I think I'll save your coloring. If I come up with any advice for you later, I'll come back, and let you know. Right now, I think you have a lot of potential, especially since you're still young. Well, If this is really one of your 1st colorings, then I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the progress you make over the course of this year. You should definitely keep coloring, and make sure to come back, because I'd like to see more from you very soon.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
awesome job!!:D
though you could've done the blood red=/
 

Virus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
thank everybody for an advice
 

alpvonkri

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
841
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Loos good, goob job!!!:amuse
 

KikumaruZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
15
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
ปังงงงงงงงง

เปิดแกลอรี่ได้ยัง

นี้ปังเพศหญิงอ่ะเหร

หรือตอนกรอกไม่รู้เรื่อง

แรง!! มากเลย

55555

ลงสีสวยดี ทำไม่เลือดสีดำ ติดพิษ 5555

ตอนนี้คนในบอร์ดเราเริ่มเข้ามาที่ MH แบบล้นเลย เยอะเลย 5555

คู่แข่งอาจจะเยอะขึ้น พัฒนาฝีมือเรื่อยๆเน้อ สู้ๆ
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
very nice colouring...looks great..
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
As first work, it's amazing dude.
 
Top