Nagato 448 page 12

blaarg8891

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello all! This is a new line art by yours truly of Nagato from chapter 448 page 12, now if you have not read the chapter yet I do not suggest looking at the link.
Its a big picture so I wont directly link the picture here. Anyone is allowed to color it just please give me credit. Hopefully I will get my color up sometime this weekend, but I might not find the time. Much like my last line art >.>

http://blaarg8891.deviantart.com/art/Nagato-448-123332711


All critiques are welcome!
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
its ok, the worst parts are the little details. the rounds are not round for instance. might be a minor, but detracts from the image as a whole. i would also advice you to try and make your lines a little more dynamic! keep it up though!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
cool, thanks for it ^^
 
Top